• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AMA Lean Mix Profile

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
AMA Lean Mix

AMA Lean Mix is a blend of 3 anabolic hormones. Each ml contains the following active ingredients: Drostanolone Propionate – 50 mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate – 50 mg/ml, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate– 50 mg/ml. Therefore 1ml Lean Mix daily equals 350mg Masteron, 350mg Testosterone Propionate and 350mg NPP weekly.

This blend is ideal for adding serious lean body mass while keeping side effects relatively low. I recommend this particular blend for users who cannot tolerate side effects from a more common blend called Cut Mix that contains Trenbolone.
attachment.php

Testosterone Propionate
is a powerful mass building drug that is able to rapidly add gains in muscle size, power and strength. Testosterone also has been shown to reduce fat mass with subjects on a standardized diet in a dose dependent manner. I’m convinced there’s almost no other traditional injectable stack that’s as good at adding mass as Testosterone and Nandrolone. It’s a basic bread and butter old school stack with enormous potential to add mass, promote fat loss and add some water weight that soothes the joints for very heavy training in the gym. The addition of Masteron adds even more to this synergy as it acts as an anti-estrogen to control aromatization of Testosterone. If Testosterone doses are higher an Aromatase Inhibitor may be needed.

NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)
is a shorter acting Nandrolone that possesses a higher anabolic and lower androgenic rating than Testosterone. This means it is an excellent choice for adding lean body mass with fewer androgenic side effects. NPP has a low conversion to estrogen. Additionally NPP has been proven to improve endurance capacity which is in contrast to many reports by Trenbolone users. NPP has also been studied and proven to reduce fat mass in a dose dependent manner including reducing abdominal fat mass. Many users of NPP report reduction in joint pain and soreness. This may be a result of added water weight, increased collagen synthesis or increased bone density. Overall NPP is a safe, powerful mass builder that has joint relief characteristics.

Masteron (drostanolone propionate)
is a moderately anabolic steroid that promotes increases in hardness, lean body mass and strength which has a positive effect on the potential for fat loss. Masteron does not possess any estrogenic activity and therefore water retention is highly unlikely. In fact, Masteron is often described as anti-estrogenic. This DHT derivative actually competes with other aromatizable substrates for binding to the aromatase enzyme. Masteron is not only a moderate anabolic but also a mild anti-estrogen which is very useful when stacking with low doses of other aromatizing steroids such as Testosterone.

If you want serious lean mass gains, improved endurance coupled with joint relief with a low side effect profile, AMA’s Lean Mix Blend is the answer.

~heavyiron

Attachments

• AMA Lean gain mix 600.jpg
    AMA Lean gain mix 600.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 103
Then this is for you. I just did a 6 week run and had zero negative sides.

Any lean mass gains in that 6 weeks?

Looks to me like your math is off...or am I reading it wrong? 1ml would only equal a total of 150mg. Your math is correct if you use 1ml DAILY.

Looks to me like your math is off...or am I reading it wrong? 1ml would only equal a total of 150mg. Your math is correct if you use 1ml DAILY.
You are reading it wrong brother

Heavy. How many weeks would you recommend running the AMA Lean Mix if you were dosing 1ml daily?

IML Gear Cream!
Heavy. How many weeks would you recommend running the AMA Lean Mix if you were dosing 1ml daily?
8 weeks would be ideal brother.

Back