• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'm looking at gaining some muscle. How do I do that?

Serious though..Let's talk about macro nutrient protocols versus micro nutrient delivery products??

what are macros and micros tho really but a cluster of molecules

all carbon based...just eat carbon for an exceptional pump and cycle

Want to put some muscle on? Eat good and pick heavy stuff up and put it down.

get married, ull gain some mass at once.....time will tell if it will be any use though....

..it's nice to see you around Hypo.. :winkfinger: [juice,protein,work = muscle]

its easy squat down to your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth, i have a special protein supplement straight from the dispenser, nice and fresh, its called SemoTein

Want to put some muscle on? Eat good and pick heavy stuff up and put it down.

Will the 150 pound lava rock in my yard work? Not to eat but to pick up and put down...

GEARS !!!!!!!

Sent from The Mothership

attachment.php

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 100
:coffee:

its easy squat down to your knees, close your eyes and open your mouth, i have a special protein supplement straight from the dispenser, nice and fresh, its called SemoTein

Azza, aren't you shooting errrr squirting blanks by all the bunk placebos you trannies take in Australia? idk?:thinking:

what are macros and micros tho really but a cluster of molecules

Tissue proteins versus fillers and non organic proteins have different amino profiles thus secreting into the blood stream--they are both different in many ways.

:coffee:

excellent answer to my silliness

You are where you are now because of what you've been doing. Tell us what you're routine and diet is on a typical day. We will critique.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah budday, light weight!

"Ain't nothin to it but to do it..."

You are where you are now because of what you've been doing. Tell us what you're routine and diet is on a typical day. We will critique.

Eating pretty clean at the moment. My routine is change things up with drops and giant sets w/some FST style training-- fascia stretch reps. It all depends on how many calories I have consumed?

Azza, aren't you shooting errrr squirting blanks by all the bunk placebos you trannies take in Australia? idk?:thinking:

your the fuckwit asking dumb questions, yu r ass monkey cheap charley

What's the point of this thread I don't get it? I'm still waiting for the convo on macro nutrient protocols...

What's the point of this thread I don't get it? I'm still waiting for the convo on macro nutrient protocols...

Its a welcome back group hug :grouphug:

No one here actually keeps track of macros and micro nutrient delivery system. or knows how to gain muscle for that matter. Just a bunch of masochist that like needles.

Back