• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best bulking cycle

tyoungb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to the forum, just curious on what you guys consider the best cycle for bulking in the upcoming winter. Not looking for personal advice, just wondering what everyone's opinion is.

Test . Deca . dbol ..... Simple and most effective for bulking

Deca vs. EQ what do you think?

Not even comparable on a bulk, run both high with a gram of test and a d bol or drol kickstart along side some gh and slin and you got a bulker for sure lmao!!
No pun intended.....

I like EQ but unable to tolerate the bacne I get from it. Deca is it for me. I am thinking possible a small amount of EQ soon. Bulker Test, Deca and dbol here

Test/Deca/Dbol with 100mg of proviron ED was the best cycle i ever did. Best shape i was ever in.

I'm trying Tren for the first time in September (Test/Mast/Tren). Very excited.

Test/Deca/Dbol with 100mg of proviron ED was the best cycle i ever did. Best shape i was ever in.

I'm trying Tren for the first time in September (Test/Mast/Tren). Very excited.

Tren is godly. Good luck bro.

High test plus an for like 4 weeks on 2 weeks off if you just want to get huge. A little bit of tren in there would be good too if you can tolerate high test low tren, some can't.

Back