• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to PL

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm new to PL (not new to the gym) and am using a 5x5 program. Anyone know of any tips/exercises that will help me raise my max's for bench, deads, or squats faster? I know this is a fairly broad question. Just curious if there's anything that you do in particular that you feel has helped you out. Also I'm trying to improve my form on squats and deads because honestly both need work.

We need more info iron you to help point you int the best direction....

age, weight, usage (AAS if any) , do you plan to compete ever and training ATM.

iv used 5x5s before but for me the gain come fast and fall quickly, I can't do 5x5 for more then 4-5wks without crashing hard. Granted it works for some but not for everyone. Any info you can give can help us get your numbers up.

best way for me/us to help is to put up a video of a heavy lift (sqaut, bench or dead) and we can try and help fix any problems if there are any. Also dont be afraid we are goin to clown your weights... I for one know we all have to start from somewhere. So post em up.

welcome to the life of a PLr.... It's not an easy one but it can be very rewarding if you're willing to put in the work.

Back