• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I want you.......

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
To follow my journal in Anything Goes. Not just follow but participate. I'm tired of seeing HeavyIron getting all the fucking glory. It's time for the common poster to make his mark. Have I not always stood up for the members when they are getting fucked over hard by shitty sponsors ? I believe my 3 permabans says all you need to know.

I'm cashing in all my chips. I want all of you to help me win one for the little guy, literally. Help ROID to be the best.

Sent from The Mothership

Lol, you're alright Roid. I like you.

Lol, you're alright Roid. I like you.

Don't you go getting sweet on ole Roid now :)

Follow me to greatness kind sir

Sent from The Mothership

Oh believe me, I've been following your transformation. I need to have one of my own soon. Look at what I have to work with you. The open wound was a complication I was left with after surgery in May. The pic where it's mostly healed is from end of June. Soft tissue swelling and fluid has gone down quite a bit now but you can see that I have my work cut out for me.
any6unas.jpg

jyqyte4u.jpg

Damn man. I'm sorry.

Rest and heal first.

What was the issue ? Hernia ?

Sent from The Mothership

Lol. No, infected surgical wound. I had to pack it with gauze and put a dressing on that shit twice a day for a little over two weeks. Perfected my sterile technique during that time lol.

Bunch of shit. Diverticulitis, colostomy, ruptured spleen. Now I do have an incisional hernia though so am looking at another surgery coming up next month probably. Gonna keep working out until then though lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Just keep on keeping on brother.

HGH ?

Sent from The Mothership

Not from HGH but I think I need to start some now to help me regenerate.

Not from HGH but I think I need to start some now to help me regenerate.

I meant for recovery.

Sent from The Mothership

To follow my journal in Anything Goes. Not just follow but participate. I'm tired of seeing HeavyIron getting all the fucking glory. It's time for the common poster to make his mark. Have I not always stood up for the members when they are getting fucked over hard by shitty sponsors ? I believe my 3 permabans says all you need to know.

I'm cashing in all my chips. I want all of you to help me win one for the little guy, literally. Help ROID to be the best.

Sent from The Mothership

there is a certain person here who likes to represent the 1%ers, welcome to the team........:coffee:

subbed.......

Sent from The Mothership

Oh believe me, I've been following your transformation. I need to have one of my own soon. Look at what I have to work with you. The open wound was a complication I was left with after surgery in May. The pic where it's mostly healed is from end of June. Soft tissue swelling and fluid has gone down quite a bit now but you can see that I have my work cut out for me.
any6unas.jpg

jyqyte4u.jpg
Motherfucker that looks horrible! Sorry to see you go through that. Holy shit.

Thanks brothers. It's amazing what the body can endure. The board has helped me keep the motivation I need to keep working out and AAS is certainly a big shot in the arm that I need (pun intended) to help me recover faster. One more surgery to go then hopefully I'll be able to begin my transformation journey.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brothers. It's amazing what the body can endure. The board has helped me keep the motivation I need to keep working out and AAS is certainly a big shot in the arm that I need (pun intended) to help me recover faster. One more surgery to go then hopefully I'll be able to begin my transformation journey.

You may be left with a scar, but you will still be able to achieve all your physique goals with tireless dedication and consistent effort.

^^ this...
in talking with you about some of your health problems..I'm pretty confident you'll persevere and overcome this obstacle

Thanks Mike and Sheri. I love you guys.

Thanks Mike and Sheri. I love you guys.

Most people choose between two roads.

I say follow me to down the path I'm cutting to GREATNESS.

follow and participate in my journal in Anything Goes

Sent from The Mothership

Sent from The Mothership

Back