• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I have a question about oral Anabolics

vedlinyrim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive done a lot of research and I am a bit confused on the best stack for putting on MASS and getting passed my Plato

1. test/tren
2. test/tren/Deca/D-bol
3. test/tren/D-bol

I was thinking of following up with Caber or Prami to prevent Gyno, maybe Bromo but I like to eat.:stirpot:

now on to my confusion::mooh:

1. I understand the dosage and side effects, my question what would this be a good stack of orals for someone who is ready to begin using test?

2. Also I am looking at anabolics.com but they seem very expensive?

My liver is in good shape and my doctor says I am very healthy
Any advice would be appreciated and taken under consideration.

Thanks guys! :winkfinger:

Last edited:
Ive done a lot of research and I am a bit confused on the best stack for putting on MASS and getting passed my Plato

1. test/tren
2. test/tren/Deca/D-bol
3. test/tren/D-bol

I was thinking of following up with Caber or Prami to prevent Gyno, maybe Bromo but I like to eat.:stirpot:

now on to my confusion::mooh:

1. I understand the dosage and side effects, my question what would this be a good stack of orals for someone who is ready to begin using test?

2. Also I am looking at anabolics.com but they seem very expensive?

My liver is in good shape and my doctor says I am very healthy
Any advice would be appreciated and taken under consideration.

Thanks guys! :winkfinger:

Depends, Whats your stats

Ive been on TRT and gear since my early 20s. I'm now 27. I never even entertained the idea of Tren till now, using it for the first time this fall.

Don't do it yet. Exhaust all other cycles until you feel your gains are slowing. The basic TEST/DECA/DBOL will get you absolutely huge. I had so much fun doing that stack over the past years. There are so many other compounds you can play with; I always loved throwing masteron or proviron into my stacks. Play around man, you have time before you jump into Tren.

EDIT: off the top of my head, here is a simple cycle ive done:
Wk 1-14: Test Cyp 800mg
Wk 1-14: Deca 400mg
Wk 1-6 or maybe 8: 25 to 35mg of D-bol
*Aromasin & Caber used as needed

I cant advise on PCT as im a TRT guy. I simply discontinue everything but the Test Cyp and lower the dosage back down to 200mg/wk

What would be a cheaper good place to go besides anabolic.com? I don't want no watered down junk that could kill me..

i would go with number 3 and take the caber in my opinion prami makes me sick . i would do the dbol the first 4 weeks while the test nd tren kick in thats assuming ur doing e not a. liv 52 has always kept my enzymes in check

What do you mean E not A?

I was thinking Caber as well everyone seems to have good responses to it. I will also look in to Liv52 thanks!

Tren A and Tren E. Please tell me you know the difference.

Not sure I follow, I know that TE is stronger and would have to pin less if it was the case although I am taking orals not pinning.

I do see TE 200 orals and TA 100 orals although Tren I was referring to was Tren75 does not say if its E or A.

I am also looking at napsgear but I read someone was waiting on an order form them and they only received half shipment and no response from the company :hmmm: not sure if I like that idea.

You should just step back for a min and learn before getting into this cycle. "1. I understand the dosage and side effects, my question what would this be a good stack of orals for someone who is ready to begin using test?" This tells me you have no cycle experience. Also, this is not the source discussion section so refrain from asking about the place you're considering in here.

Not sure I follow, I know that TE is stronger and would have to pin less if it was the case although I am taking orals not pinning.

I do see TE 200 orals and TA 100 orals although Tren I was referring to was Tren75 does not say if its E or A.

I am also looking at napsgear but I read someone was waiting on an order form them and they only received half shipment and no response from the company :hmmm: not sure if I like that idea.
The reason steroids get such a bad reputation are users like you. I dont mean to single you out or be an asshole but its clear you have no idea what you're talking about. When you screw your body up you're going to blame the gear.. but its really because you didnt take the time to learn about this.

Please dont juice for now. Devote the next 6 to 8 months reading, reading and reading about gear. Go at it next spring/summer.

IML Gear Cream!
The one thing i can say towards aas, and some dont agree but i dont care health before vanity,

ALWAYS TAKE THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF ANY CHEMICAL IN ORDER TO OBTAIN UR GOALS!

The one thing i can say towards aas, and some dont agree but i dont care health before vanity,

ALWAYS TAKE THE SMALLEST AMOUNT OF ANY CHEMICAL IN ORDER TO OBTAIN UR GOALS!

Yes, more isn't always better and especially in the beginning, less is more. My first cycle was the most simplest and best cycle I ever had.

And on a side note, let's not bash the OP but point him in the right direction.

Telling him to take a few months to learn about this community before he jumps in is the best direction he can take.

This thread is scary. Pleeeeease do a lot more reading an do not take steroids of any kind right now. Nobody wants you to get hurt or grow a pair of D cups

Telling him to take a few months to learn about this community before he jumps in is the best direction he can take.

Agreed. There's a lot of guys here you can learn from.

Back