• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bill Parcells is a homo

I Are Baboon

pedal pedal pedal
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:laugh:

Well, according to Jeremy Shockey, anyway.

I'm not a huge Parcells or Shockey fan, but I found this to be pretty funny how Shockey tore into him.

"The only guy who was hating me was Parcells. I never watch TV. But my buddies were like, 'Why does Bill Parcells hate you so much? He's talking about, I never seen a player get so much hype off of doing nothing.

"Parcells is not my kinda guy. He says he quits then he wants to come back and coach. Do something! Stay in commentary or stay in football or get the hell out of everybody's life. Let's see how much Parcells wins this year. I'll make him pay when we play them. The homo.''

I think Shockey is a homo for not admitting he said it! Damn wimp!
If you say something, have enough guts to admit it! If not, keep your mouth shut!

I listened to ESPN and Fox Sports radio on XM all weekend and I just could not believe how big a deal they are making out of this.

Are we really that "PC" now where you can't say the word "homo?"

BTW, Shockey is getting way too much attention anyway. He caught 2 frickin TDs last year. Guess it pays to play in NY...look at Namath, one comment got him in the Hall of Fame!

Originally posted by Pepper
I listened to ESPN and Fox Sports radio on XM all weekend and I just could not believe how bid a deal they are making out of this.

Are we really that "PC" now where you can't say the word "homo?"

BTW, Shockey is getting way too much attention anyway. He caught 2 frickin TDs last year. Guess it pays to play in NY...look at Namath, one comment got him in the Hall of Fame!

I fully agree with that post. :) I do think it was funny that he had the balls to say it.

The NY media has a tendency to blow pretty much everything out of proportion.

I love Shockey! he has such an attitude! :funny:

as far as the homo, the media should lighten up! It was a freakin joke.Shockey's never serious.He doesn't have any serious in him.!:funny:

The on thing that makes me mad is how they freaked out on him for saying he wouldn't want to shower in the same shower room as a gay man. Like I think they asked whether they're were gay players in the NFL and he said something along the lines of I hope not because of the shower thing. Who would? They wouldn't tolerate me going into a woman's shower. I just think that political correctness has gotten completely out of hand and that they can shove it down peoples throats as much as they want, but people are still gonna call each other queer or fag as an insult.

how can u not love the Shock?

I don't like him very much, i think that he is an idiot being fueled by the exposure he gets in NY. He only scored 2 TDs last year, hardley enough to show boat the way he does. What happened to proving yourself before you act like that, if you do at all. No question that he talented as a MF and will put up great numbers in his career, I judt don't like his act. I have always been drawn more towards the modest athlete who does his thing and lets his game do the talking, you know. Jordan never made a ridiculous spectacle of himself, b/c he didn't have to. Now that is bad ass.

IML Gear Cream!
i love his test levels on the field:thumb: he makes watching the Giants exciting

I hate all NY teams in general,always have, always will. I hate the f'n yankees, I hate the knicks, hate the mets, shit I just hate NY in general, I am a west coast man 4 sho

I didn't know parcells was gay! hehehe

this last weekend, someone interviewed shockey, i think it was jamal (i used to be a running back) lewis. He spent the entire time talking to him about this homo thing, asking him how he felt about gays, etc...
what a bunch of shit, i don't care about his opinion, he's not on the calfornia ballot (or is he) so who cares. Let him play ball and talk to him about his skills, not how he feels about gays! I wish the media wouldn't harp on this kinda stuff...

Back