• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DMZ 3.0 Mid Cycle Review

ldog

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Overall...impressed.

Assets:
Strong pumps throughout workout
Muscle fullness all day long
Very few sides thus far
Accessibility to product
Low libido affect(I'm on pellet TRT so this is countering any adverse libido issues)

Negatives:
Stomach bloating
Length of cycle recommendation 4 weeks

Currently running 2 caps per day...1 in the am and 1 in the pm.
Cycle support
TRT Pellet therapy
Strongly considering adding 1 more week to this DMZ 3.0 cycle
This is my first go around with pro hormones...various experience with normal gear and the comparison is legit...I'm sold on this product.

love me some super dmz3.0. one of my top 3 orals at the moment. IML hasnt let me down yet.

You have AAS Experience, how would you compare this to other drugs used as a kickstart to a cycle? How's your strength/weight gain been?

love me some super dmz3.0. one of my top 3 orals at the moment. IML hasnt let me down yet.

My top oral is a hummer, then a rim job, then sdmz3. Magic in a bottle

Weight gain is solid....about 12 lbs thus far. Strength is excellent. This is by far the best oral that I've ever used....that's why I have 4 bottles stashed and will order more soon. I plan to extend this cycle to 6 weeks...by the time one hits 4 weeks on an oral cycle, you are hitting the sweet spot....no need to stop yet. Eat clean,drink plenty of water,use cycle support and all is well. My two cents.

SDMZ3 is exceedingly strong. Hands down the strongest oral I have ever used.

Thanks for the feed back brother!

Yeah thanks for sharing on your experiences. Last time I tried DMZ, I got terrible heartburn while on it. Could be me... who knows.

Back