• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone Try Hi-Tech Jack'd Up with DMAA Yet?

svt2001

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to purchase this but Hi-Tech seems kind of sketchy with their product line. Has anyone pulled the trigger on this preworkout?

Some more info about the product below.
[h=1]Hi-Tech: Jack’d Up 45 Servings Pineapple (W/ DMAA)[/h] [h=2]$31.99[/h] JACK'D UP-The Ultimate Pre-Workout Formula JACK'D UP is the Ultimate Pre-Workout formula and can be compared to a new and improved version of the original Jack 3D by USP Labs. USP Labs as most people know reformulated their product due to pressure from the FDA. Hi-Tech has created a similar product, but Hi-Tech improved upon their original formula in a few ways. Do you enjoy having tons of energy, strength, and endurance for your workouts? There's nothing like the right combination of compounds taken pre-workout to deliver consistently mind-blowing workouts to help you achieve your goals. After all, if your workouts are lacking, you can all but forget about making the type of progress you are looking for anytime soon. Hi-Tech Jack'D UP gives you all the aggression you desire and ability to lift more weight, pump out more reps and have incredible and long-lasting energy, along with enormous muscle-engorging pumps. Jack'D UP is the most intense pre-workout product you will ever want to use again. The amount of energy and focus is perfect, pumps and vascularity are out of this world, but most importantly you will feel great throughout your entire workout. No crash, no bloat, no headaches, no disappointing workouts.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Scoop (5.55 grams)
Servings Per Container: 45 Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Proprietary Blend
4145mg * (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Creatine Nitrate, Creatine HCL, Disodium Creatine Phosphate, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine (CarnoSyn®), Caffeine, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine HCL, Schisandra Chinensis (Berry) Extract, Agmatine Sulphate)

* Daily Value not established Directions: Stir 3 scoops with 4-8 ounces of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes before beginning activity. Due to extreme potency, it's highly recommended to assess tolerance by using a 1.5 scoop serving before consuming full dose, especially if you are sensitive to stimulants. Some individuals may find 1, 1.5 or 2 scoops per serving is the ideal dose for workout domination. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

I was going to. Kelju did a thread on it a while ago. It seems legit. They are using these clone names with DMAA while they are hashing it out in court. I forgot about it I should order some.

I have 10 servings left of the original Hemo-Rage with DMAA that I use on leg days. It is very effective and gets me through tough workouts. The new Hemo-Rage without DMAA on the otherhand doesn't do a thing for me. I am looking for a new leg day pre-workout, hopefully Jack'd Up will work.

Sounds like a great product!

Sounds like a great product!

Yeah, only thing is that they seem to be nudging people to take 3 scoops! Maybe it's under dosed or something. The original Jack3d even suggested to start with one scoop for the first week or two. Personally, I never took more than one scoop since one is all that you need especially when you only use a pre-workout on tougher training days.

Guys, you don't need a pre-workout for bicep curls! You are just building a tolerance to the product for nothing.

We sold it in our store and got great feedback. Hi-tech is legit. I haven't heard anything about taking three scoops. We bought 20 units to test it out and they flew off the shelves. I never even got a chance to try it.

Back