• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

100 ml Asia pharma Testosterone only 550$--1 guy only! shipped!

Only $55 a vial, guys!

we can say too cheap to be true ,hahahah ;) but in 2 days,nobody ask or buy..omfg..all natural guys!

No, we just don't want to pay top $$ for expired vials.
Get some new stock in already, then have a sale, watch the orders fly in
We maybe poor and unjerked but we're not stupid ;)

No, we just don't want to pay top $$ for expired vials.
Get some new stock in already, then have a sale, watch the orders fly in
We maybe poor and unjerked but we're not stupid ;)

soon,but then for that only regular prices since its will be 2.5 years time!

and GMP prods never expired bro..read FDA testing articles about meds expired!!!

FOR ALL STUPID GUYS AND GUYS WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MEDS..READ FDA ARTICLE!

One of the largest studies ever conducted that supports the above points about "expired drug" labeling was done by the US military 15 years ago, according to a feature story in the Wall Street Journal (March 29, 2000), reported by Laurie P. Cohen. The military was sitting on a $1 billion stockpile of drugs and facing the daunting process of destroying and replacing its supply every 2 to 3 years, so it began a testing program to see if it could extend the life of its inventory. The testing, conducted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), ultimately covered more than 100 drugs, prescription and over-the-counter. The results showed that about 90% of them were safe and effective as far as 15 years past their original expiration date...................Mr. Flaherty, a pharmacist at the FDA until his retirement in 1999. "It's not profitable for them to have products on a shelf for 10 years. They want turnover."

http://www.rense.com/general29/fom.htm

READ IT GUYS!

yes we've all read the articles and know gear is good well past its expiry date
that does not change the fact that if any one of us were going to drop that much money on gear we would expect maximum shelf life
calling IMF members stupid, poor & weak is not really going to help your sales now is it ;)

I would have paid full price for "in date" gear from you, I pm'd you enough about it
But your dodgy sales tactics and the way you treated Officerfarva (did you ever make good on him ??) just made you look like a tit

But I still got me some GMP gear ;)

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 35
IML Gear Cream!
Damn! Nice stash there bro.

yes we've all read the articles and know gear is good well past its expiry date
that does not change the fact that if any one of us were going to drop that much money on gear we would expect maximum shelf life
calling IMF members stupid, poor & weak is not really going to help your sales now is it ;)

I would have paid full price for "in date" gear from you, I pm'd you enough about it
But your dodgy sales tactics and the way you treated Officerfarva (did you ever make good on him ??) just made you look like a tit

But I still got me some GMP gear ;)

if this gear GMP made then i am pure Scammer! ;) you are so funny!

if this gear GMP made then i am pure Scammer! ;) you are so funny!

http://kalpapharmaceuticals.com/

Clearly youre a scammer than :lol:

I just transitioned on cycle from AP gear to Kalpa
Kalpa has a lot less pip, oil is much smoother, clear, and strength has shot up.
In fact I tossed half a vial of (expired) ap trena, it was ok but had the consistency of molasses

Im glad I didnt drop the $3000 it would have cost me on the AP gear
your loss numbnuts ;)

But carry on doing business the way you do, looks like it's going well shifting that expired oil, you literally cant give it away ;)

http://kalpapharmaceuticals.com/

Clearly youre a scammer than :lol:

I just transitioned on cycle from AP gear to Kalpa
Kalpa has a lot less pip, oil is much smoother, clear, and strength has shot up.
In fact I tossed half a vial of ap trena, it was ok but had the consistency of molasses

Im glad I didnt drop the $3000 it would have cost me on the AP gear
your loss numbnuts ;)

But carry on doing business the way you do, looks like it's going well shifting that expired oil, you literally cant give it away ;)

you are so funny !

so is AP & BD .. omfg ... you dishonest twat

Last edited:
enter Mike Arnold with a 20 page post to baffle the newbs
then thread closure

wash rinse repeat :rolleyes:

That is a good deal. People may not have 550 for gear.

Sell individual vials for 55 plus shipping.

There is good gear out there. AP is always consistent. Well worth the money and its really not much more expensive than other sources after discounts.

I miss AP

Sent from The Mothership

That is a good deal. People may not have 550 for gear.

Sell individual vials for 55 plus shipping.

There is good gear out there. AP is always consistent. Well worth the money and its really not much more expensive than other sources after discounts.

I miss AP

Sent from The Mothership

man i have offer before vial 60$ and nobody buy.hahahah

That's probably cause you set minimum number of vials purchased at 10 or some shit. Not a lot of bros can just drop $600 at once for gear.

IML Gear Cream!
still open for first guy!
who order is today,will get gift 5 boxes alprazolam !!!!!
TODAY SUNDAY OFFER ONLY!

No one wow, if i had the money i would take you up on it. If you make a doable deal ill hop on it so lets see what you can offer.

Problem is no one is just sitting on 500-600 bucks that they can toss on gear on the spot. Most people save and plan out their cycles and buy stuff in steps. Only way for me personally to take advantage of WPs offers is to plan it and then wait for one of his threads to pop up.

Everytime it pops up after I bought gear already lol

Lol, living paycheck to paycheck?
No but I don't just drop 600 on gear out of nowhere. I like to plan my cycles. I'm currently sitting on 20 vials of gear, I currently don't need another 10 for the hell of it.

Back