• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats Up! (first,post)

OrangeJuiced

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I keep landing on this forum one way or another figured I should sign up, do some reading, explore some of the sponsor options and see what's good.

28yo
alittle over 5'5'' 150lbs (was 118lbs a year and a half ago) body fat under %10 for sure maybe 8
currently giving tren a first run. Only 5 days in 50mg/ed, test e 125mg/ew, with low t-bol and some peps.

current goal 160-165 lbs at 6%. This is likely to change seeing as a year ago I said I would be happy at 150.

anyway im glad to be here

Please visit Anything Goes for orientation . Its mandatory.

Sent from The Mothership

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Hey buddy, just signed up also, nice to see I'm not the only new guy on the block! See you round!

IML Gear Cream!
I keep landing on this forum one way or another figured I should sign up, do some reading, explore some of the sponsor options and see what's good.

28yo
alittle over 5'5'' 150lbs (was 118lbs a year and a half ago) body fat under %10 for sure maybe 8
currently giving tren a first run. Only 5 days in 50mg/ed, test e 125mg/ew, with low t-bol and some peps.

current goal 160-165 lbs at 6%. This is likely to change seeing as a year ago I said I would be happy at 150.

anyway im glad to be here

if you upped the tren to 100mg and eat clean and aotta clean, ull gain insane.

Back