• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best I've ever tried.

dexter666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to let everybody here know what first rate service these guys have, my order went through sent my payment in and the email got messed up. emailed them the problem and got everything at my door in three days. Better service than I could have hoped for, you guys have earned my business for as long as your in it, Thanks again.:clapping:

Awesome what did you get ?

Just wanted to let everybody here know what first rate service these guys have, my order went through sent my payment in and the email got messed up. emailed them the problem and got everything at my door in three days. Better service than I could have hoped for, you guys have earned my business for as long as your in it, Thanks again.:clapping:

Thank you for working through that email mess. Everything is good now with email on my site and it is working perfect with all orders. Glad you liked the fast service. I've been in this business for 15 years so I guess you will be doing much more business with me for a long time. :)

15 years has to be a record.

15 years has to be a record.

Its simple formula! Just to provide best products I can find with superior service and make it fast and convenient to customers at fair prices. I have many long time good customers from serving them like this. :)

Back