• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

****z team, who all wants shirts with uncle z logo****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I need to know how many people want T shirts. This is only for reps and athletes.
My shirt maker needs to know how many to be made. All i will say is it has Zs logo on it with a word phrase on it that i wont share. hehehe, its a surprise. Just think of how nike has some funny shirts with word phrases on it. and repo, i got you brother since u live right nxt to me LMFAO. PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS.

Would like if I become one

I think there are bigger issues than T-shirts you should be posting about.

I think there are bigger issues than T-shirts you should be posting about.

HUGE issues- I don't think people will want ANYTHING with a " Z" on it -OD

IML Gear Cream!
I dont think you're grasping the importance of whats up...
z's domestic was busted

DEA will gather info from the domestic brewer, he already snitched and told them he worked for Z and they will be looking for more Z affiliations and probably already are.

OP is seriously out of touch with reality.

Time for all involved to clean up EVERYTHING -OD

I need to know how many people want T shirts. This is only for reps and athletes.
My shirt maker needs to know how many to be made. All i will say is it has Zs logo on it with a word phrase on it that i wont share. hehehe, its a surprise. Just think of how nike has some funny shirts with word phrases on it. and repo, i got you brother since u live right nxt to me LMFAO. PLEASE LET ME KNOW GUYS.

Do they come with fake accounts citing military experience? Then yes please!

I had my shirt mass spec'd, results came back for z's old tidey whitey's. Wtf

I would like a medium please

Not sure how big are those sizes, but its sfafe to say you will need a Large.
I will take the medium one if it has already been ordered.

What does it take? For law enforcement to come onto this forum and make a few purchases. What happens then? They can eventually find out who is shipping the products and do the same they did here. This wasn't a flaw on Z. This was a domestic shipper who screwed up. The guy must of did what was asked from him which was ship for Z. What else he does Z has no control over. That is the same with anyone else. Think before you start to criticize. There is law enforcement all over. This can happen to anyone. It is no flaw on Z's part. It was a flaw on the re shipper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back