• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Introduction! New to Iron Mag forums

FIRSTBLOOD55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, my name is Joe aka BAZOOKA JOE on the SSS forums

I am one of the PRO SUPPORT reps over at Strong Supplement Shop.com (I may have chatted or spoken to a few of you guys before!)

Thought I'd finally set up an account on the forums here as Iron Mag is one of our favorite brands that we carry and I am always finding very inciteful information through Robert's (Prince's) and other member's posts on here.

Looking forward to being an active member of the Iron Mag community and hopefully learning and growing with some of you guys!

If you guys ever have questions about any of the supplements we carry at Strong Supplement Shop including any of Iron Mag's products, I am always happy to help you guys out! (I'm still learning more and more new things myself everyday so I will also be asking for some input from some of you more experienced guys and picking at your brains as well)

Welcome

You fishin son of a bitch!

th

thanks fellas! I must say, you guys much more welcoming than any of the other forums I've yet to come across

I see how tightly knit you guys are and that makes this forum THAT MUCH better than the rest.

It's all about brotherhood and helpin eachother smash through our goals and continue progressin and packin on them gains!!

Much love fam!

Welcome to the community.

Back