• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weight Gain

bishop0114

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started 1 ml Test C a week. I have only been on it for 15 days and noticed the last 4 days, I have suddenly gained 6 pounds. I dont feel bloated. Is it possible it is water weight gain? Has anyone else experienced this?

Need more info.

I personally can gain as much 5 pounds overnight, if I am in a carb depleted state and then take a cheat day.

As far as bloating goes. If your diet is pretty clean (low fat, low sodium, lots of fiber, plenty of water) You will greatly reduce the bloating effects of even the hardest aromatizing preparations.

If your diet is already borderline shitty then adding the cyp could put it over the top and you could bloat.
If your diet is good and your bloating like that, then you need some AI's and quick.

Is this your first cycle? How old are you? Whats your stats?

What's your stats??? I'm up or down 5lbs depending on when I weigh; morning or night...

I am 41 and first time using T. I usually weigh no more than 200. Weighed myself this morning and am now at 208.

I started out with low T and low e. So i wouldnt think it would be too much e already.

I started test c but didnt have my sodium in check. My ankles blew up and i gained instant water weight. Watch your sodium. Also take a couple water pills to shed that sodium and water weight. Ai is prob not answer.

Intramuscular water. Subcutaneous water. It's what it does bro.

You don't have the nutz for this game. Stop analyzing everything and go lift. You will feel better.

water...
and if 1ml = 200-250mg then you shoudl double what you are taking, your almost only on hrt IMO

He mentioned he was diagnosed low T and E and doubting he could already have high E. Its important to remember that E levels are not static form person to person. Everyone has a natural ratio of T to E. When that ratio goes way out of whack is when issues happen. So in my opinion it could very well be the E as the culprit. Having said that 250 a week is a very low dose unless its just for HRT, and 15 days is hardly long enough to start feeling the effects from cyp, more like 4 weeks.

He mentioned he was diagnosed low T and E and doubting he could already have high E. Its important to remember that E levels are not static form person to person. Everyone has a natural ratio of T to E. When that ratio goes way out of whack is when issues happen. So in my opinion it could very well be the E as the culprit. Having said that 250 a week is a very low dose unless its just for HRT, and 15 days is hardly long enough to start feeling the effects from cyp, more like 4 weeks.

If you're low T beforehand you'll feel the effects of adding a shot of Cyp right away IME (with low T)

15 days is hardly long enough to start feeling the effects from cyp, more like 4 weeks.
I know people say this, but back when I used to cycle on and off, I always felt cyp much earlier than other people said I should. Weight and strength gains would start showing up in the second week for me and by the third were going gangbusters.

Back