• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

td!! 2 products i refuse to by from a home ug lab!!

powerhouse212

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

alpha pharma primo and alpha phama tren suspension.No way in hell im ordering home brewed primo for a ugl and shoot i dont even know where else has tren suspension lol.

website doesn't even tell you how many mg's Per Ml/cc

I will convert you bro. I am making a test base/tren base/dbol preworkout suspension. How does that sound?

Or a test base/nandrolone base/superdrol preworkout suspension. How about that?

They sound great. Only problem for me is I get up at 4:15 a.m. and I'm at the gym by 4:30 to work out so I wouldn't have time for it to kick in.

They sound great. Only problem for me is I get up at 4:15 a.m. and I'm at the gym by 4:30 to work out so I wouldn't have time for it to kick in.

Pre load before bed, set it ing the night stand. Set an alarm for 1.5 hours before. Wake up, jab that shit in the neck, and go back to sleep for a while.

I guess I could try that if I could get back to sleep after, this dude needs all the beauty sleep he can get. Jab it in the neck though? That's hardcore bro!

website doesn't even tell you how many mg's Per Ml/cc

What are you talking about? Both products tell in description how many mg per ml. Did you click on product in my site?

http://domestic-supply.com/viewproduct.php?id=188

Dose: 100mg/ml
Amount: 10 amps
Active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate

http://domestic-supply.com/viewproduct.php?id=54

Dose: 1 ml
Amount: 10 amps
Active ingredient: Trenbolone

Androxine is indicated in treatment of severe muscular dystrophy and severe unrelated muscular catabolism as well as acute growth failure.
Each carton contains 10 ampoules of 1ml (50mg/1ml)

IML Gear Cream!
I will convert you bro. I am making a test base/tren base/dbol preworkout suspension. How does that sound?

Or a test base/nandrolone base/superdrol preworkout suspension. How about that?

I think he means not trusting home UGL for products like primo to be real or accurately dosed if real, and water base suspensions to not clog needles and cause pain. Probably. :)

For me I like to inject one hour before gym. Other guys say they feel it in even 30 minutes.

Maybe I could try it on the weekends when I don't have to get up so early.

I think he means not trusting home UGL for products like primo to be real or accurately dosed if real, and water base suspensions to not clog needles and cause pain. Probably. :)

Yeah I hear you on that. Tren base is available to me. But I've never seen it before, taken it before, or made it before. It would just be like...."alright guys this is supposed to be tren base, I made it, let's see if it's legit...."

yes deff not buying home brew primo or var... tren suspension.. shoot no expert here but sounds like something a home brewer cound fuck up pretty easy

Back