• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

WP Shop, 100% satisfied !!!

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Title says it all,good services and very good communication!!!
A reference!!!

Thank you

Attachments

• 10257428_323814581127474_819436878893607845_n.jpg
    10257428_323814581127474_819436878893607845_n.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 140
Oh Groz, you crack me up bro. I'm glad you're happy with WP. You must be a Dr or Lawyer to be able to afford his gear though. I sure can't afford it. Even his sale prices are too high for me. Did you get that big using all WP gear?

I am sure the way he eats and trains has a lot to do with it as well:)

Oh of course: Diet is key and God see all!

Most important is diet and training, as usual i m only cruising with 1g of testo per week + GH.

You look GREAT bro.

But jeeeeesus at CRUISING at a gram of test/wk lol. I need to know what your blasts look like.

What precautions do you take? Do you give blood?

I only cruise at 250/wk of cyp and blast around 750/wk.

I don't take to much orals mostly injectable solution; my typical bulking cycle is test e 2>2,5g ew + 4IUGH ed, its quite basic stuff.

Last edited:
nice to see you like our products and its nice to see somebody is smart and grab offer prices!

Most important is diet and training, as usual i m only cruising with 1g of testo per week + GH.

as i say all years to all!
1. diet
2. good smart training
3. gear-good quality and smart use! no need big mgs..go get right gear and you will win!
4. hgh rule...i love it too..i am every fucking cycle day all last 10 years on..i feel young all the time.like i am still 18..but i am over 45 now already. ;)

I m not big as a swiper but i working on it :) i have to run probably 3g to 4g of testo per week to get some drastic results.

Asf is a bunch of fags.

I heart AP

Sent from The Mothership

SheriV, better tell guys how you like my products you got..like anavar,winstrol,etc..tell guys..give honest reviews! ;)

IML Gear Cream!
damn Gronzy, you must have a great job to afford premium gearz

damn Gronzy, you must have a great job to afford premium gearz[/QUOTE

some basic like teso-enan,prop are quite cheap for others luxury compounds I dont have deeper pockets.

Last edited:
I need to start shopping with WP, I bet just 500mgs of quality test will have me jacked.

I need to start shopping with WP, I bet just 500mgs of quality test will have me jacked.

big true bro..why you not enter in last promo of 30ml free?

i hope if this 15 guys who got that promo will be honest and do reviews with pics..soo i will have new AP promos!

big true bro..why you not enter in last promo of 30ml free?

i hope if this 15 guys who got that promo will be honest and do reviews with pics..soo i will have new AP promos!
I missed the thread, by the time I saw it was too late.

I'll be on the lookout next time, it's all good.

Hey WP here is another one, by the way i never won any of your contest :nono: i don't know why.

Attachments

• WP.jpg
    WP.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 51
Back