• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren's a motherfucker

IML Gear Cream!
Youre a class act cube :lol: . . seriously man I know that tren thing can catch up on you. I had to take a 4 week break earlier in the year cause I was shouting too much at the kids . . Dad you gotta stop shouting at us . . Jesus fucking christ getting an intervention from seven year olds is the bottom of the barrel . . . so I took a few weeks out, got together a mental game plan and hit the tren again . . it seemed to work, but I know it's a 6 week ride max.

Wtf is all this bitch talk about calming down? You motherfuckers get your estro checked lately? What next befriend your neighbor?

Smash his face in...theres no way around it. Shit on his front door step and light it on fire, don't be a bitch. This isn't a fucking game...

Pussies...

Btw click on my sig and get yourself an AI, bogo is still going. Code is freebogo, don't spell it differently it won't fucking work. After the bogo you can get a fucking 25% off by using my personal code RS25OFF, thats the letter O not a zero by the way so don't fuck up...

And oh yea....PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!

Best sales post EVER!!! The other reps should take notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would have walked up snapped his neck, put his car in gear and released the parking brake and walked away...they'd think he crashed and broke his own neck, fuck him!

Sounds like the relationship that I have with my neighbor, only she's a lazy, fat slob, cunt, female.

Best sales post EVER!!! The other reps should take notes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Now click on the fucking link and make a purchase!

Tren fucks my mindset like nothing else. I literally plan homicide while on Tren then to make matters worse I get super paranoid on it and think my wife is cheating on me then I get super pissed and want to go on a shooting spree then I think WTF am I doing and I stop using Tren.

NPP and Anavar is much better for my mind and its low sides

Tren fucks my mindset like nothing else. I literally plan homicide while on Tren then to make matters worse I get super paranoid on it and think my wife is cheating on me then I get super pissed and want to go on a shooting spree then I think WTF am I doing and I stop using Tren.

But you lose so much thinking time :)

I have 4 vials of tren ace and 6 vials of tren e, should I toss them to avoid the terrorism I will cause on tren???

Remember I am of middle eastern decent...

IML Gear Cream!
you guys gave me plenty of warning about tren, and I still werent prepared lol
cant wait for this trensomnia to fuck off and get some normality
gonna run high test for a while

I may hold a lottery for 1 lucky member in the near future to dispose of the remaining vials

or ill jus end up pinning it all in the near future in a massive 1g a week blast
gears !

you guys gave me plenty of warning about tren, and I still werent prepared lol
cant wait for this trensomnia to fuck off and get some normality
gonna run high test for a while

I may hold a lottery for 1 lucky member in the near future to dispose of the remaining vials

or ill jus end up pinning it all in the near future in a massive 1g a week blast
gears !

you just gave azza more wood than the local golf shop.....

lol azza has run a tren only cycle in the past, I heard he got tren rage & went on a killing spree with a defibrilator ....

<~ no tren rage. I am one with the universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send all ur remaining tren to me..before u lose it..

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Tapatalk 2

What dose of tren do you use heavy?

How do you think the sides from 25mg - 50mg TREN Ace ED for 6 weeks would be with 600mg test weekly? Would this little amount of tren produce results with less sides?

I am on 75 ED with 325 test, and I sweat like a pig at night...but no rage. Awesome pumps and great gains.. I love the stuff..

I am on 75 ED with 325 test, and I sweat like a pig at night...but no rage. Awesome pumps and great gains.. I love the stuff..

Cool any insomnia or anxiety? How about prolactin and issues with libido?

No. No issues so far. I have prami ready if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essex..

IML Gear Cream!
I have only had three blow outs in the last weeks all recently.... might be building on me. and I sleep on a towel now LOL :daydream:

the land of fake tans, pavement parking range rovers and living above your means
I feel so out of place here :(
you got a spare room I could rent ? :callme:

lol
awesome avi my man

Thanks!! the wife surprised me with pics when I got home from a trip. That is the only one that is appropriate for me to share and she gave me the go ahead... the full size is in my log on the last page.

She loves me:daydream:

thanks for sharing skinny, you are one lucky jew :daydream:

I have only had three blow outs in the last weeks all recently.... might be building on me. and I sleep on a towel now LOL :daydream:

I just started the towel last week... wife was like, wtf is your problem?? I have a fan on me, no covers, A/C.. shorty shorts only. Of course, I told her... I only am sweating because I am so hot...just look at me. She turned over and told me to fuck off... oh well.

I just started the towel last week... wife was like, wtf is your problem?? I have a fan on me, no covers, A/C.. shorty shorts only. Of course, I told her... I only am sweating because I am so hot...just look at me. She turned over and told me to fuck off... oh well.

yeah I sleep with the fan on also but once I get soaked I get chilled so I have to get under the covers. But I keep the AC set at 71 in my house.

but psychologically, its worth it because I know its legit and working... no side effects I cant overcome!

thanks for sharing skinny, you are one lucky jew :daydream:

Yes I am a lucky man in a lot of ways and I certainly don't deserve it.

I changed to Masteron

Back