• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

thinkin about peptides

crab107

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lookin to run peptides ghrp2 and cjc1295. Done some research and looks like 100mcg of each 3xday is a basic dosing schedule. No carbs or fats after dosing.
Im looking to drop some fat. 
Currnently off steroids until november.
38 yo
195lbs 5'9"
12.3% bodyfat
Resting metabolic rate is 2075 cals

How long do i run a peptide cycle before results?
Any diet advice?

You will see peptide results very quickly. Depends on how you research though. As far as DIET, everyone is different, hard to just tell you how to eat without knowing you. Boost up protein and fats and lower carbs a little. That is a start.

You should also avoid carbs and fat for a bit leading up to the dosing. Some say food timing doesn't matter but I feel that my research subject has a stronger GH pulse when fasted or away from carbs/fats for at least an hour before, based on subjects reports

Good point Ray, I take on a fasted state, take Huperzine A 1/2 hour before shot and that will give an added boost to GHRPs and Mod 29

I think id rather ipam over ghrp2.
ghrp2 gives me nausea, also increases cortisol, and a few other things ipam doesn't. cant remember right now.

IML Gear Cream!
The whole food thing is bro-science. It's been debunked multiple times with actual bloodwork that showed eating carbs and fats did not slow down, downgrade, or inhibit gh release. I literally pin while eating lol

this is not true for me if i take cjc and ipam when i have had no food for a while before and after i get a head rush/flushing i can feel the pulse but if i eat anything it will go away right then every time so i am not saying i know all the science or it may still be working but for me food makes me feel like it is not working i like to take it on empty tank. just seems to make since i am using it to loose fat and it works cjc and ipam and igf-lr3 are what has work best for me getting the six pak.

this is not true for me if i take cjc and ipam when i have had no food for a while before and after i get a head rush/flushing i can feel the pulse but if i eat anything it will go away right then every time so i am not saying i know all the science or it may still be working but for me food makes me feel like it is not working i like to take it on empty tank. just seems to make since i am using it to loose fat and it works cjc and ipam and igf-lr3 are what has work best for me getting the six pak.

Pretty much this. It might still be increasing GH as much I guess but I can feel a big difference in the flushing between food/no food.

good to hear science showing it still works though. Hope it's true

are you running cjc dac or no dac?

I also think the fat/carb timing is bogus.. Cant tell a difference other than I feel better when I eat.

Back