• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Overheard at the gym

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"I want a place for my wife to workout safe from the meatheads"

"I want a place for my wife to workout safe from the meatheads"

Should have said "If we don't get her there we'll get her at the supermarket." Then grunted and yelled Yeah Budday, light weight! Then picked up a 20lb dumbbell and just dropped it at his feet 8 Mile Style....

I wanted to slap her ass and give her a wink and grab myself

I thought you were going to say " hey look at that skinny fat dude staring at our crotches, creepy"

best i ever heard was "you only take protein on ur rest days or else ur pancreas will shut down swayze style"....

"I could lift that much, but I am focusing on cutting muscle."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Why worry about what you cant control. If his wife wants a meathead she will find one. Gym or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is true..there are landscapers, construction workers, mechanics everywhere, fire fighters and others..everywhere

plus..the ups guy

IML Gear Cream!
Best I ever heard was being asked if I take protein or creatine by any chance....

I've been asked lots of stupid shit at my gym, how I got my traps so big, about my bicep peak, how should I curl bro, how should I do bent over rows bro, etc.

I dont have to worry about my wife and meat heads hahah... she thinks what I'm trying to do is gross. Plus she refuses to go to the gym unless I'm there.

And i never really hear what people are saying at the gym. I avoid eye contact and blast my head phones.. My gym is full of elderly and re re's... there are only about four of us that know what we are doing and we all keep to our selves.

I'm with you skinny, my wife thinks I'm aleady becoming a freak, veins running down my shoulders and arms. She thinks its gross lol. I also blast the fuck out of my head phones, one time the gym closed and everyone left and I was in the zone and didnt notice till I saw the gym employee at the door in a jacket lmao "oh shit you closed? Sorry"

To skinny and rambo, they don't think it's gross they are worried you'll be the meathead some milf might try to hit on at the gym or supermarket.

To skinny and rambo, they don't think it's gross they are worried you'll be the meathead some milf might try to hit on at the gym or supermarket.

Well I'm a long way from being anywhere near the big guys so no one needs to worry about that any time soon. And for reasons I dont understand(I feel im pretty average) I actually get a lot of attention from the opposite sex. Well and guys too. I have been hit on quite a bit by guys(doesn't bother me at all)..... Car with four high school girls flagged me down in a parking lot a couple weeks ago and wanted me to go with them some where. I said no thank you. I must look young cause no one believes I'm 30.

Been the meathead that hits on milfs. Been the husband that is worried about guys like me.

hypocrisy huh?

You can do no wrong.

Sent from The Mothership

There is probably some truth to that, but when I show her bbers I look up to... she says its too much and wants me to stay around what I am now so I actually believe she thinks its gross.

Yesterday I overheard a guy at the gym say "hey is that stallone, actor who did the rambo movies" I took a picture with him and autographed his wrist straps....

lol... I always crack up when I see that fool, Frank. Talk about riding coat tails..

Back