• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to IMF and new to aas

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys new to IMF and aas but not to bodybuilding. Been searching for a good forum to join and like what I've read on this one.

I'm 26, 5-10, 191 lbs and I've been lifting 8 years. Just started my first cycle (test e 600 ew for 15 weeks). I'm in the middle of the 3rd week and loving the pumps. My goal is to break 200 lb. I'm excited to have an account here to learn more. Thank you in advanced for reading this.

Welcome to the community.

Welcome

Welcome bro..you should easily break the 200# mark...

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Hey guys new to IMF and aas but not to bodybuilding. Been searching for a good forum to join and like what I've read on this one.

I'm 26, 5-10, 191 lbs and I've been lifting 8 years. Just started my first cycle (test e 600 ew for 15 weeks). I'm in the middle of the 3rd week and loving the pumps. My goal is to break 200 lb. I'm excited to have an account here to learn more. Thank you in advanced for reading this.

you wanna get over that 200peak, its ALL DIET... eat clean and train dirty and it will come fast, believe me, it will.
check out my log in UNCLE Zs sponsor section. im not saying use him or whoever, but if ya want a good log to read, check my new one, and my old one.

jon

Eating and working out are some of my favorite things so not a problem

welcome!

Just passed 200 lb. I'm at 202 just coming to the end of week 4!

welcome to IMF and welcome and AAS

Hi welcome to IMF!

IML Gear Cream!
So guys my cycle is over and I've been on pct for a week now. Lost water bloat and I'm a little over 205. Still have strength and look really good. I also feel great too but that could be from the ghrp 2 and mod grf 1-29 and gw. Overall happy with the results.

Thank bro I think I would of gained more but I dieted the last for weeks of my cycle to shred up a little without losing muscle.

Back