• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pinning for trt

I use 18 to draw 25 to pin quad. Once in you cant even feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any scar tissue after long term? I have some 25 but prob to small 3/4 of a inch use for shoulders gonna get longer ones

I have not experienced any scar tissue yet...but I am not a long termer like some of these fellas... Im sure some will chime in on scar tissue. I have used both 1 and 1 1/2 inch for quads with success.. the worst think was pricking a vein and getting a bruise..

just gotta make sure you get past the body fat and deep into the muscle... I personally wouldn't slin because I do not fear needles, nor does it hurt.. but to each their own.

I play around with different sizes. I used to use higher gauges but I hate pushing hard on the plunger; my hand will shake ever-so-slightly while the needle is in there for a while. I don't want to rupture a vein.

I am currently drawing with a 20g and shooting with a 21g into my quads. No pain despite the thick needle. The oil flows so nicely out into my leg. I DO worry about scar tissue though.

Im doing a blast with test/tren/mast soon so i will be switching to 25s. Not looking forward to that. Even when i heat up my oils they still take a while to inject.

What size needle and where do you guys pin if on trt? Going to inject every 3 days

25g 1" for delts or 23g 1-1.5" for glutes or quads (3ml barrels)

ps i draw with 23g

I play around with different sizes. I used to use higher gauges but I hate pushing hard on the plunger; my hand will shake ever-so-slightly while the needle is in there for a while. I don't want to rupture a vein.

I am currently drawing with a 20g and shooting with a 21g into my quads. No pain despite the thick needle. The oil flows so nicely out into my leg. I DO worry about scar tissue though.

Im doing a blast with test/tren/mast soon so i will be switching to 25s. Not looking forward to that. Even when i heat up my oils they still take a while to inject.

As Axl Rose said... "Just a little Patience....mmm"

why are you pinning every 3 days for TRT ? Why not choose a longer estered compound like Enanthate or Cypionate and at least drop it to every 4th day ? In any case 25 gauge 1 inch or 1.5 depending on where.

I use a regular 3cc syringe with a BD 27g 1.25in pin for quads and VG. and can't hardly feel it. No scarring. It doesn't even bleed any visible blood 90% of the time.
I use a 25g 1.5in in glutes since pushing the plunger is more difficult all twisted around to pin glutes.
Still can't decide what I like best with delts yet.

Back