• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nurse during Day....Boxer at Night!

IML Gear Cream!
Im not attacking you abj if you can give me 100% proof I will apologize but I see nothing

Delete the thread. Wasn't hear idea anyway. Just let her talk to sassy69 for her diet advice. God this is face book
Lol is this what happens on face book?? I have never had an account but it's sounds like a gas

The thing is it happened here to me several times not like I'm just paranoid.

Im not attacking you abj if you can give me 100% proof I will apologize but I see nothing

I could be wrong but I think you are way off base here and do owe both ABJ and Mary an apoligy. Because your life is a soap opera does not give you the right to attack other members without any proof of who they are or are not. She don't have to prove who she is, but I suggest you stop telling your bitches that you come here if you don't want them to follow you here. She may or may not be a pyscho, but it's an open forum. I read her posts and she never mentioned you. Either come up with proof or leave her alone, Gee, why are there hardly any women around, maybe because they get gutted like road kill the first week they are around. You want proof that she ain't who you say she is and I think it's on you to prove that she is, IMO......:coffee:

Neither did fitnsexy played out the same way tho and I called it.If you guys want some fake chick around for your amusement be my guest.When I end up Locked in her basement and she wears my skin around the house I blame you.

ask your mod friend. i sent him 6 or 7 pics. slim jim or whatever it is lol

I could be wrong but I think you are way off base here and do owe both ABJ and Mary an apoligy. Because your life is a soap opera does not give you the right to attack other members without any proof of who they are or are not. She don't have to prove who she is, but I suggest you stop telling your bitches that you come here if you don't want them to follow you here. She may or may not be a pyscho, but it's an open forum. I read her posts and she never mentioned you. Either come up with proof or leave her alone, Gee, why are there hardly any women around, maybe because they get gutted like road kill the first week they are around. You want proof that she ain't who you say she is and I think it's on you to prove that she is, IMO......:coffee:

I actually agree with this. I mean I know he is saying its her but what is he basing that on? I haven't seen a pic of her. Has anyone? Does OTG just know how she types :hmmm:?? and IM members to have a tendency run Newbs off the forum. I mean look what happened to Livingtolearn. This place is dead these days for a reason. I mean now we are throwing ABJ under the bus to and calling him a gimmick also. And what about that chick that started a log in AG that lasted 2 days hahah.

Food for thought.

Very true. This place is a sausage factory... Now, i still think L2L was a plant, but thats ok. He was funny and I enjoyed his posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
This place always ate noobs up I'm waiting to hear from dj

I talked to dj a while ago today...

i may have fucked him all up with my noodz instead

reddog is right tho..chicks are instantly treated suspiciously

I think I need an imf chicks forum like that other site..whats its name..damn
its all in hot pink and stuff and has some boss fucking girly juicers on it

too bad its such a catty cuntfest

Well she should provide proof or I will tranny up every thread she ever post.

maybe wait for DJ to get done with his workday so he can weigh in?

So this is her why can't show hold a sign up telling Otg85 to fuck off since we know what u look like

Last edited by a moderator:
this just made me think...

man my hamstrings are fuckin awesome

thank you

I actually agree with this. I mean I know he is saying its her but what is he basing that on? I haven't seen a pic of her. Has anyone? Does OTG just know how she types :hmmm:?? and IM members to have a tendency run Newbs off the forum. I mean look what happened to Livingtolearn. This place is dead these days for a reason. I mean now we are throwing ABJ under the bus to and calling him a gimmick also. And what about that chick that started a log in AG that lasted 2 days hahah.

Food for thought.
agree

So this is her why can't show hold a sign up telling Otg85 to fuck off since we know what u look like
that was her SMALL profile pic not meant for YOU to blow it up but thanks. want me to send you nudes.. i believe i persoanly asked you NOT to post a piic. gee thanks man. now im gonna be in hot shit. thanks a freakin LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to dj a while ago today...

i may have fucked him all up with my noodz instead

reddog is right tho..chicks are instantly treated suspiciously

I think I need an imf chicks forum like that other site..whats its name..damn
its all in hot pink and stuff and has some boss fucking girly juicers on it

too bad its such a catty cuntfest

What forum is that? I need to sign up with my alter ego...

Alright I have seen pic with abj and woman in question together which firms her identity to me. 8 have seen otg pics provided not with him but he's making the claim so that's probably not really required.
I see a definite likeness in several major areas. Let's say they both look like they could be on the jersey shore which is to say they both look like high maintenance italians ( I'm not judging... i married one, lolz)
but they have different chins and foreheads. I realise some weight fluctuations, posses and lighting can affect a person's picture appearance. But I believe they are different females.

Dj..aren't my hamstrings awesome?

Alright I have seen pic with abj and woman in question together which firms her identity to me. 8 have seen otg pics provided not with him but he's making the claim so that's probably not really required.
I see a definite likeness in several major areas. Let's say they both look like they could be on the jersey shore which is to say they both look like high maintenance italians ( I'm not judging... i married one, lolz)
but they have different chins and foreheads. I realise some weight fluctuations, posses and lighting can affect a person's picture appearance. But I believe they are different females.
thank you sir.. ccould u delete the attached blown up pic he posted of her. last thing i need is her to see that blown up online, and u should know fiesty fucking italians

tumblr_m9we1tM28x1rrk7c1o1_400.gif

OTG put down the bath salts....

For the record, I was joking when I said jonny was dea and a gimmick. I talk to him to know he's not and know him from professional muscle before he got here. Idk why anyone takes me seriously anyway, I'm actually an sfw gimmick don't you see the similarities in the delts?

I knew it. I mean, who would pick a name like Rambo and be for real?

OTG put down the bath salts....

For the record, I was joking when I said jonny was dea and a gimmick. I talk to him to know he's not and know him from professional muscle before he got here. Idk why anyone takes me seriously anyway, I'm actually an sfw gimmick don't you see the similarities in the delts?

thanks brother. :) :D

Back