• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Nurse during Day....Boxer at Night!

SassyMary

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Ya'll!
Let me first by saying thank you to airbornejonny18b, who is a sponsored athlete by uncleZ, for introducing me to this site! LOVE training with this guy! He definitely knows his shit from proper lifting technique and proper nutrition.... and not too shabby on the eyes to watch lifting ;-) Boy are there some good looking muscles around here! A little bit about me: I was born and raised in the great state of MinneSODA.....LOL...yes I kind of have an accent...loved every minute of it. Grew up on a farm with an older brother, so was a tomboy but also knew how to throw on a hot pair of heels and do my makeup just right :) I have been in FL now for 3 years....and let me tell you it has been ROUGH! But I am thankful for all that has happened and what I have experienced because it has made me the woman I am today and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I only started boxing over a year ago after I found my boyfriend's phone that had shown me the hard proof that he was cheating on me the whole year we were together. Let's just say I told him to fly a kite! Hitting that heavy bag was such great therapy....and let me tell you...his face was all over that bag and I was cussing like a trucker! My parents always joked throughout my childhood that they were going to get me a punching bag...but never did. I wished they had because I would probably be a professional MMA fighter rather than a Nurse! hahaha but I do love being a Nurse :) Everyday I feel like I am growing stronger inside and out...but feel like I hit a plateau. I currently do interval training, sprints, sparring, heavy bag work outs, a little bit of jujitsu ( stopped to heal a torn peck from shrimping LOL ) worst pain ever!; and then usually lifting to end my workout for the night. So...if ya'll have any advice that can aide in breaking my plateau but yet making me a better boxer I'd appreciate! #UFCGYMCLEARWATER #TRAINDIFFERENT

Happy Training!
SassyMary

Hey welcome to the forum Sassy Mary!

If you're in Florida close to Jonny you're not for from me either...

But I'm sure Jonny can get you past that plateau ... "if not just give'm one of those bladder shots!" :paddle:

Repo ... "You're in good company." :D

Hi Mary - If you're from MinneSODA, you know it's actually called "Pop" :) I'm from way the hell north Minnesota. But not so far north that I talk aboot it. I also lived in FL, though on the SE coast instead of the gulf. Sorry about the bf, but hey, it sounds like he sent you in a direction you wanted to explore anyway :)

So my question is - what does your diet look like, and what are your stats? When I ask about your diet, can you please post a typical day's meal plan, and even better if you can put it into a food counts program like www.fitday.com. Please post like:

Meal 1: 8 am
1/2 c oats
1 whole egg + 2 egg whites

Meal 2: 11 am
2 scoops protein mix

Meal 3: 2 pm
4 oz chicken
2 c broccoli
1/2 c yam

etc.

The basic point is that you're putting a lot of demand on your body so if you don't fuel yourself to support that demand, you're going to start stalling and potentially just overtraining.

And specifically what is your goal?

Hey welcome to the forum Sassy Mary!

If you're in Florida close to Jonny you're not for from me either...

But I'm sure Jonny can get you past that plateau ... "if not just give'm one of those bladder shots!" :paddle:

Repo ... "You're in good company." :D

oh arent you full of jokes todAY. LMAO :D

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome! :)

Hi Mary - If you're from MinneSODA, you know it's actually called "Pop" :) I'm from way the hell north Minnesota. But not so far north that I talk aboot it. I also lived in FL, though on the SE coast instead of the gulf. Sorry about the bf, but hey, it sounds like he sent you in a direction you wanted to explore anyway :)

So my question is - what does your diet look like, and what are your stats? When I ask about your diet, can you please post a typical day's meal plan, and even better if you can put it into a food counts program like www.fitday.com. Please post like:

1/2 c oats

2 scoops protein mix

4 oz chicken
2 c broccoli
1/2 c yam

etc.

The basic point is that you're putting a lot of demand on your body so if you don't fuel yourself to support that demand, you're going to start stalling and potentially just overtraining.

Hey!!! What's up??!!
i have her on an every 3hr meal plan. She's a nurse and wanted me to tell you once she gets off work she will be on the forum and picking brain. Hope allls well
jon

Welcome to the Forum. There are plenty of knowledgeable people here that really like helping people.....(none of them are in the AG. Those people are messed up.)

Obviously your ex was a dick. Welcome to where all the fine....uhm....gentlemen hang out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

Obviously your ex was a dick. Welcome to where all the fine....uhm....gentlemen hang out.

naw, her ex was a call of duty playing oxygen thief. ive played it before, but in real life lol

naw, her ex was a call of duty playing oxygen thief. ive played it before, but in real life lol

This was a different Ex babe.......this guy was from here...lived 45 mins away so it was easy for him to lie and cheat on me with redneck twat's.....then had THE NERVE to contact me shortly after I told him to f-off and ask to grab drinks! I just laughed in his face and hung up!!! The call of duty guy was 3 years ago....that was a joke to be put second to a damn video game! I swore off dating guys who play video games LOL

1/2 c oats

2 scoops protein mix

4 oz chicken
2 c broccoli
1/2 c yam

etc.

Hey there!
thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I will post later tonight after work...need to scoot to my patient's here! Talk soon :)

IML Gear Cream!
I swore off dating guys who play video games LOL

and this is why i dont play video games. call of duty, i did in real life,same with battlefield 4 or whatever the fukc its called lol.

and this is why i dont play video games. call of duty, i did in real life,same with battlefield 4 or whatever the fukc its called lol.

What about ratchet and clank? mario cart? smash bros? God of war? their are plenty of games that don't evolve realistic first person shooters.... not liking video games is like not liking sports books or tv... you probably just haven't found one you like yet.

I love mario cart..

I am a fan of Just Dance. Gay?

I am a fan of Just Dance. Gay?

Only if your doing it in tandem with another man and nude... But hey who am I to judge.

Welcome to the community.

This girl is fitnsexy

Back