• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IGF-1 LR3 Need Help!!!!

arsenalpd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone!

I've been training for a couple of years now and i want to take the next step. But im not ready to jump on Steroids so i tought i would start small.

I was thinking of doing a cycle only of IGF-1 LR3.

I've been doing allot of research and been getting mixed responses some love it and some hate it.

I would like to know if its worth taking it and i know i wont get results like from tren, deca, test etc.... but i want to know if i can pass my genetic limit with it at least.

And if it is worth where can i buy REAL igf-1 lr3

Any info would be great and appreciated it

Hope you guys have a good day thanks!

We carry real, high quality IGF-Lr3 at Blue Sky Peptide.

It's not tren, but it's good stuff. You still need to be careful though, you can't think that just because "it's not an AAS" that you can get crazy with it. Some people wish to have a glucose/blood sugar meter before starting research, and carrying a sugar product like gatorade at all times with Lr3 in case of hypoglycemia, since some research subjects seem to occasionally experience this as doses get dialed in. Also, don't be impatient and push the dosage up too fast. Start low and assess subject's tolerance first. Then adjust up slowly.

there are also GHRH and GHRP peptides that are pretty mild and increase GH release that might help, but I think the Lr3 will give you much more pronounced effects

Good 'ol testosterone isn't so bad either, and carries very little risk when used properly and with the right ancillaries

Good luck brother

It's not tren, but it's good stuff. You still need to be careful though, you can't think that just because "it's not an AAS" that you can get crazy with it. Some people wish to have a glucose/blood sugar meter before starting research, and carrying a sugar product like gatorade at all times with Lr3 in case of hypoglycemia, since some research subjects seem to occasionally experience this as doses get dialed in. Also, don't be impatient and push the dosage up too fast. Start low and assess subject's tolerance first. Then adjust up slowly.

there are also GHRH and GHRP peptides that are pretty mild and increase GH release that might help, but I think the Lr3 will give you much more pronounced effects

Good 'ol testosterone isn't so bad either, and carries very little risk when used properly and with the right ancillaries

Good luck brother

Thank you brother what would be a good starting dosage in you're opinion....thanks for the reply man will be looking into to blue sky as well

Good luck brother
when you say gloucose/blood sugar meter,would that be like the blood test machine my wife uses to check her blood sugar daily,sense she is a stage 2 diebetic?

I personally really like igf1 lr3 and Des. also like pep combos like ghrp2 and sermorelin or i would even rec mod GRF 1-29 over it. peps have their place for sure : )

when you say gloucose/blood sugar meter,would that be like the blood test machine my wife uses to check her blood sugar daily,sense she is a stage 2 diebetic?

Yes, the diabetic glucose meter. You want to make sure your blood sugar doesn't get too low if you are feeling symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)...

As for dosage, start low. Maybe 25mcg and see how you feel, then bump up until you get to 40 or 50mcg. Many people feel this is plenty the first time through. I have seen plenty of reports of 80-100mcg as well, but that is usually seasoned users who have worked up over time and over several cycles of it.

I personally really like igf1 lr3 and Des. also like pep combos like ghrp2 and sermorelin or i would even rec mod GRF 1-29 over it. peps have their place for sure : )

GRF 1-29 and some Ipamorelin has done very well at increasing endogenous GH in my research and my subject reported preferring it to GHRP 2 at night to avoid midnight-pee-fridge-stops.

Yes, the diabetic glucose meter. You want to make sure your blood sugar doesn't get too low if you are feeling symptoms of hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)...

As for dosage, start low. Maybe 25mcg and see how you feel, then bump up until you get to 40 or 50mcg. Many people feel this is plenty the first time through. I have seen plenty of reports of 80-100mcg as well, but that is usually seasoned users who have worked up over time and over several cycles of it.

thanks brother ill start at 25mcg and maybe my second cycle ill bump it up.....also is there a big difference when you add MGF or PEG MGF to you're cyle?

Supposed to be decent stuff but it hasn't fit into my research schedule just yet so no personal studies on it

IML Gear Cream!
GRF 1-29 and some Ipamorelin has done very well at increasing endogenous GH in my research and my subject reported preferring it to GHRP 2 at night to avoid midnight-pee-fridge-stops.

hahaha ! i havent actually used Ipam yet. alot of otheras, but not that one, but i take your word for it. will try soon. still got a bunch of sermorelin and ghrp2 i have to get through.

Thanks for the tip,i will start small,does 25 mcgs the 1/10 on the slin pin surenge?

Thanks for the tip,i will start small,does 25 mcgs the 1/10 on the slin pin surenge?

i am also going to start with 25mcg for my first cycle and maybe bump it up on my second.

or just add MGF to my second cycle

you could ramp up to 50 or 60 during your first as that is where results are usually more noticeable, just be sure to gauge tolerance first and if you feel comfortable then go for it.

As for which tick mark on the syringe, that depends entirely on how you mix it. if you mix 1mg with 1ml, that is 1000mcg in 1ml. so 100mcg in each 10, those are the bigger tick marks. and 10mcg in each single unit.

I use either a .5 or .3 syringe for the smaller doses like used with Lr3. same thing though. each tiny individual tick would be 10mcg of IGF-Lr3 with 1mg in 1ml...

you could ramp up to 50 or 60 during your first as that is where results are usually more noticeable, just be sure to gauge tolerance first and if you feel comfortable then go for it.

As for which tick mark on the syringe, that depends entirely on how you mix it. if you mix 1mg with 1ml, that is 1000mcg in 1ml. so 100mcg in each 10, those are the bigger tick marks. and 10mcg in each single unit.

I use either a .5 or .3 syringe for the smaller doses like used with Lr3. same thing though. each tiny individual tick would be 10mcg of IGF-Lr3 with 1mg in 1ml...

I heard that igf-1 gives a great pump....does anyone know how long it last?

sorry for my ignorance about pep tides just trying to get all the info i can get...

I used before lgr but know iam using Hexalerin its great for pre workout you hot a nice pumps and great endurance

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

I heard that igf-1 gives a great pump....does anyone know how long it last?

sorry for my ignorance about pep tides just trying to get all the info i can get...

It does give a great pump. I just got off a cycle (50mcg on average per day till the 1mg bottle was empty). The first week or so, the pumps were so bad that on leg or back day, I could barely walk or sit down in my truck after a good workout. The bad pumps usually subsided within a couple hours post work out. As far as the muscle pain from the pumps, those subsided after a week or so. After that, it was just good pumps. only got symptoms of hypo twice during the cycle. Got very light headed and had to leave the gym early. Got through my workout both times but the symptoms hit me during post work out cardio. Both times within the first week and a half of starting the IGF1 LR3. Luckily, I was carrying a gatorade and a pack of twizzlers around with me at all times. I started at 40mcg bilaterally corresponding to the muscle group I was working out that particular day and got up as high as 60mcg. I've got another couple 1mg vials of LR3 I will be running again. Taking the one month on, one month off approach.

I found this old post which is well written and detailed, but I don't know anyone who has ran it this way;

Article by Dave Palumbo concerning IGF-LR3

(1)-STORAGE OF IGF-1(prior to mixing)
Lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks; however, it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF IGF-1
1 milligram (mg) IGF-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) IGF-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE IGF-1 WITH
When reconstituting, it's important to remember IGF-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. While glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
By mixing the lyophilized IGF-1 with an "sterile acetic acid" , the IGF-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture.

(4) ADDING THE ACETIC ACID
For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) IGF-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acetic acid" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE IGF-1
Next, using a 1cc insulin syringe draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/IGF-1 mixture. In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe, draw up another 1cc of the solution. Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes. They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE: Freezing can safely and effectively preserve IGF-1(even after its been mixed).

(6) THE CORRECT DILUTION
To the remaining 1cc of IGF-1 thats left in the glass bottle, add 2cc of bacterialstatic water. This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7) THE MATHEMATICS
(A) The original concentration of the IGF-1 solution was 1mg, (1000 micrograms),
IGF-1 in 3cc of water.

(B) Each 1cc that was removed, then, contained approximately 333 micrograms IGF-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc.

(C) The 1cc that was left in the bottle, then, also contains 333 micrograms of IGF-1.

(D) Next, we added 2cc of bacterialstatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc. The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water, (instead of in 1cc).

(E)To determine how much IGF-1 is in 1cc syringe, you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc = 111 micrograms per 1cc.

(F) To determine how much IGF-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following:

111 micrograms/10 = 11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF IGF-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day, (taken 10 to 15 minuters after training), are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly, these moderate dosages, (by some peoples estimation),
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important IGF-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the IGF-1, it doesn't matter how much you inject,
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day, receptor downgrade increases exponentially, and from what I've observed among bodybuilders, muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with IGF-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of IGF-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted, (only defrost one per cycle).
Next, inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacterialstatic water. When adding the 2cc of water, use the syringe that originally held the frozen IGF-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no IGF-1 is stuck inside of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

IML Gear Cream!
It does give a great pump. I just got off a cycle (50mcg on average per day till the 1mg bottle was empty). The first week or so, the pumps were so bad that on leg or back day, I could barely walk or sit down in my truck after a good workout. The bad pumps usually subsided within a couple hours post work out. As far as the muscle pain from the pumps, those subsided after a week or so. After that, it was just good pumps. only got symptoms of hypo twice during the cycle. Got very light headed and had to leave the gym early. Got through my workout both times but the symptoms hit me during post work out cardio. Both times within the first week and a half of starting the IGF1 LR3. Luckily, I was carrying a gatorade and a pack of twizzlers around with me at all times. I started at 40mcg bilaterally corresponding to the muscle group I was working out that particular day and got up as high as 60mcg. I've got another couple 1mg vials of LR3 I will be running again. Taking the one month on, one month off approach.

thanks for the info! man btw what about the gain is permanent or nah? i know MGF is but what about igf-1

thanks again guys for all the info you guys are helping make my decision!

Didn't really notice any gains per say. Leaned out a little bit and started noticing some muscle separation in my shoulders. I ran it pre work out the first time. I'll pin post work out next time at the same doses and see if it makes a difference.

Didn't really notice any gains per say. Leaned out a little bit and started noticing some muscle separation in my shoulders. I ran it pre work out the first time. I'll pin post work out next time at the same doses and see if it makes a difference.

cool man keep us updates. Do you plan adding any MGF on you're next cycle?

Probably not. I'll add the igf to the end of this test/tren/var/halo cycle and see what happens.

I used MGF and i did not like it you have to pin the muscles that your workout several times so i prefer LGF. Or Hexalerin even I got one brand new vial i have not used

Sent from my iPad using Skype

I used MGF and i did not like it you have to pin the muscles that your workout several times so i prefer LGF. Or Hexalerin even I got one brand new vial i have not used

Hear about Hexalerin before will do some research on it for next cycle........quick question for you guys can pep tides like igf-1, Hexalerin, GHRP-6 etc help someone pass there genetic potential? i know to be beast like most of you guys you need some steroids. But can pep tides alone help pass natural limit?

like if my limit is 17in arms can i reach 18.5-19?

thanks for the helo you guys!

Hear about Hexalerin before will do some research on it for next cycle........quick question for you guys can pep tides like igf-1, Hexalerin, GHRP-6 etc help someone pass there genetic potential? i know to be beast like most of you guys you need some steroids. But can pep tides alone help pass natural limit?

like if my limit is 17in arms can i reach 18.5-19?

thanks for the helo you guys!

IGF-1 is a very important factor of muscle growth and proliferation. One of the reasons GH works is that it increases IGF-1 production. Increasing your body's production of GH and of IGF-1 will definitely allow you to pass natural genetic limits if you are bumping into them already. I can't tell you how far they can take you though. You'll have to find out for yourself ;)

Hexarelin (or just HEX) is a hormones peptide which contains a short chain made from just six amino acids and has structure similar to regulatory proteins which helps them to release G-hormone. Its molecular weight/mass is 877.05 and its molecular formula is C47H58N12O6.

Clinical studies and trials with different peptides which release hormones have started in early 1990s, with study led by scientist Denghenghi in which hexarelin was created by substituting one of amino acids in protein's structure by more stable form. In 1995 another study took place in which its action on hypothalamus and pituitary gland was revealed. At the moment there are few ongoing studies regarding hexarelin features.

The primal action of hexarelin is the stimulation of glands to release hormone of growth; however it also has positive effects on muscular endurance and can increase muscle strength and promote growth of muscular tissues. As well this peptide possesses some neuroprotective features alongside with participating in healing processes.

thanks for the reply you guys....sorry i didn't respond earlier i just got home from overseas

Back