• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dnp

Cyclejerk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been seeing this posted a lot lately.. What are the realistic benefits verse the realistic risks.. I know that there is some danger of use but is it worth it??

Unless you have a lot of experience using chemicals and stuff I'd stay away. not worth the risk. Lose the fat the old fashioned way, Hard work, and diet. You would be amazed at what a little will power and eating clean will do.

If you miss use it u can drop dead the very same day. Only 2 compounds that can kill you on spot are Insulin and Dnp.
I personaly used crystal dnp at 17. I did follow a good protocol and i had 0 sides (apart from getting fcking shredded) and the constant sweats.

If u are dead set on using dnp i would advise you to start with:

200mg Dnp ed (1tab) and never exceed that dose!
Triple your water intake (Dnp will bloat you and give you an illusion that you are not dehydrated) but it drys you out from the inside so drink drink drink!
becareful when you eat carbs, 10-15 min after you eat carbs you will start to burn like crazy and sweat so dont eat carbs at night!
Be sure to live in a cool enviroment or use the air-conditioner because you will sweat like crazy after the 4th day!
Your first cycle should not exceed 14 days!
Up your Vitamin C and Anti oxydants by alot! (2g vit C ed)
Do NOT INCRESE THE DOSE!
Do not open the pill because the poweder stains clothes and its very hard to remove, also if you try to mix the powder from the pill you can burn your tongue the acid is too strong.
Eat alot of fruit! Perferably in the morning.
Gl&HF

Generally, in & of itself, it stresses your body but plenty of people have used it successfully - not advocating it but anecdotally it is usable. HOWEVER, the cumulative stresses you put on your body while on it are what kill you. A number of years ago, the one kid died while running DNP + out dancing + drinking + recreational drugs ---> dehydration --> dead. Coupled w/ the extremes of competition prep, including too much cardio, not enough carbs, anything else in there can produce equivalently deadly stress. This is definitely something to respect, because it does not respect you.

It's too much of a crap shoot IMO. Tolerance varies by individual and it can be dangerous regardless of the precautions taken. But hey people use crack and method and claim they're safe if they failed to die the last time they used them so to each his own.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

the only people who will tell you not to use it are the ones who have never used it. Ive used it plenty of times... it is the best thing for fat loss that I have ever used. However, I was recently hospitalized because of it. I took a dose that I had taken before (rather high I might add), and became severely dehydrated. the take home point is... it's not made by Pfizer... so the dosing can be inconsistent.. so it's best to stay in the safe range 250-600mg or so. I would not recommend you run it during the hot part of the year. be sure to stay hydrated and keep your electrolytes balanced

SD is alive!

and what he said ^^^^ research the hell out of it...and stay within a realistic sane dose and realize that its half life is 36 hrs so its cumulative for those of you that can't do math
it will kill you dead if you don't respect it
and before anyone calls me a naysayer..I have used it, sides were non existent because I wasn't an ass basket about it..
and am heavily toying with using it again in the near future

I have a friend who has been asking me about it. i said it was dangerous, but you guys make it seem like something worth a try if you have the discipline to follow the protocol. Are any of the board sponsors good to go as a source for DNP?

two board sponsors carry it that I know of..maybe more that I don't?

abaxen has a capped crystal version that I'm familiar with
paxton has loose powder that i am not familiar with but have seen sold elsewhere quite a bit

IML Gear Cream!
SD is alive!

and what he said ^^^^ research the hell out of it...and stay within a realistic sane dose and realize that its half life is 36 hrs so its cumulative for those of you that can't do math
it will kill you dead if you don't respect it
and before anyone calls me a naysayer..I have used it, sides were non existent because I wasn't an ass basket about it..
and am heavily toying with using it again in the near future
I'm with Sheriv. Besides the no sides. I was low dosed and the changing shirts and boxers a few times a day was real! So much sweat!

Run some searches, on this board and elsewhere. I've used it, didn't find it useful, but it did make me sweat like I was running in hot weather. Pretty uncomfortable to use but no real benefits, for me at least. Some people love it.

Run some searches, on this board and elsewhere. I've used it, didn't find it useful, but it did make me sweat like I was running in hot weather. Pretty uncomfortable to use but no real benefits, for me at least. Some people love it.

you must have not used it right... it strips fat off like nothing else.. you have to eat right and train hard tho... that's where a lot of people fuck up

^^this
as long as the source is good and you dont go hog wild with carbs , which is hard to do on dnp, it incinerates fat

At the time, the "right diet" seemed to dictate high carbs. I'm carb sensitive so I was closer to 40/30/30 (protein carbs fat). I sweated like a whore in church, but yeah, sorry, T3 rips fat off me better than DNP. I wont argue though that I'm not an expert, it made me highly uncomfortable though, I sweat as it is.

As for hog wild, I have never taken anything that has manipulated my appetite. Not EQ, not Anadrol, not DNP or anything. :shrug:

Back