• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DS androver50 or blue hearts

bababoeyasf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone with experience on either? Looking for or an oral not sure which I want. Look forward to feedback!

Anyone with experience on either? Looking for or an oral not sure which I want. Look forward to feedback!

Its really question do you want anadrol or dbol? I like both and both brands are very good. Blue hearts are some of the best. Probably my favorite dbol now. But oxy gives great strength and mass very quickly. Both would be good choice to me. Have you used both before?

No I've only used dbol. Supposed to be trying drol soon. I love dbol so I'll see how I like drol

Love blue hearts, awesome gains! Im curious in trying adrol to blow through some size plateau but i like staying hard dense and lean. Dbol always gets me more watery look when i kick start with it.

I just got 100 blue hearts straight from thailand while I was there. I'm using them now and I love them whole Heartedly. I cannot say I've used any better dbol compared to how pure these are.

Thats a shit ton lol prolly expensive too

IML Gear Cream!
Yea if you can actually find legit blue hearts. It took me 3-4 times before I got blue hearts that were g2g. Way back when I dropped my 50ml test jug, so it shattered, and had to used 10ml of deca 200 with 200xblue hearts 10mg and gained 20 ibs in like 2-1/2 weeks. Very lean too, no moonface at all like I got from mlgs dbol. Which was also good as hell (well for most of the season until he started underdosing the tren and shit.) Idk but as for drol, good luck, every single kind I ever got was just something else or bunk. Mlgs drol was trash and super expensive

Yeah they're not common to get anymore esp if they're not coming from asia. Don't even get me started with mlgs dbol fucking dirt cheap but so bad like you said moonface that was it. Only thing good was their damn pct items. Test was garbo and just really cloudy.

After summer of 2013 he pushed out underdosed not fully filled supps for sure....the dbol started to suck same with tren a and his drol and var were fake

I think I will pick up one of those danabol. I'm running a little low on dbol.
I've read good things about DS danabol, and I haven't used danabol in a long time.

Yea if you can actually find legit blue hearts. It took me 3-4 times before I got blue hearts that were g2g. Way back when I dropped my 50ml test jug, so it shattered, and had to used 10ml of deca 200 with 200xblue hearts 10mg and gained 20 ibs in like 2-1/2 weeks. Very lean too, no moonface at all like I got from mlgs dbol. Which was also good as hell (well for most of the season until he started underdosing the tren and shit.) Idk but as for drol, good luck, every single kind I ever got was just something else or bunk. Mlgs drol was trash and super expensive

I use these blue hearts and many customers do too. Nobody complains and I can tell you they are legit. :)

Back