• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super dmz 3.0 kicker?

casizemore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been hearing alot about super dmz 3.0, some of the reviews I have been reading say its as strong as dbol, but doesn't convert to E. Any opinions or experience with on or with this?

SDMZ3 is very strong and potent. mg for mg it blows away D-bol. SDMZ3 does not aromatize.

For sure stronger then dbol, on it now and seeing strength gains that I didn't have on dbol.

I am logging my run if you're interested.

^^very interested , link? A lot of vets and AAS users on the boards completely dismiss PHS. I'm thinking of using msten as my kickstart , if that goes we'll graduate to dmz for next cycle

^ very true , I just use that phrase as a categorization. I.e msten, dzine, legal supps.

I have been hearing alot about super dmz 3.0, some of the reviews I have been reading say its as strong as dbol, but doesn't convert to E. Any opinions or experience with on or with this?

As strong? It's more like no comparison. DMZ 3.0 is much stronger.

^^very interested , link? A lot of vets and AAS users on the boards completely dismiss PHS. I'm thinking of using msten as my kickstart , if that goes we'll graduate to dmz for next cycle

It's not a PH...it is a combination of genuine AAS, all of which have been scientifically and anecdotally proevn to build more muscle than Dianabol. Strength gains are also far superior. Anyone who denies this is ignorant...period.

Wow that amazes me guys, thanks for the quick responses, I am def gonna have to pick up a bottle and gonna stay tuned for your log rambo.

IML Gear Cream!
My blast with DMZ will start soon. Can't wait

I'm using SDMZ 2 at the end of a Trest Ace/Deca , Dien Ace run and it's adding strength and staying dry.

Good stuff!

Back