• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH - can't take more than 2.5iu

tokijava

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I understand that consensus is that 4-6iu of HGH Is to build lean muscle. I can manage 2.5iu but I can’t take 3iu or higher due to severe pain in my hands, waking up in the middle of the night due to the pain. I have tried 2.5iu for a couple of weeks and went back to 3iu and still have the severe pain

My question would taking 2.5iu have the same effect as someone taking 6iu since 2.5iu is my limit?

If you have legit pharm growth then in my opinion 2.5iu would easily be comparable to triple that of a UG.

However I would stop being a pussy and up the dose.

My opinion is almost useless because my growth experience comes from 4 month run a few years back.

2.5 iu will have less effect than 6iu of the same brand. It just makes sense.

Sent from The Mothership

When I took 3iu for about a week, my hands and feet were hurt like MFer. I couldn't even make a fist.

Alright I will try up the dose again and see how it goes.

By the way I have been taking Hyge for about a month and half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have legit pharm growth then in my opinion 2.5iu would easily be comparable to triple that of a UG.

Sent from The Mothership

big true man!

i also take a lot fo time only 2iu am and get great results i want..;) if HGH is good human brand!

You have bomb GH. Consider yourself lucky. I'm guessing its genotropin. Up that shit to 5 iu 4 on 2 off. And pm me

You have bomb GH. Consider yourself lucky. I'm guessing its genotropin. Up that shit to 5 iu 4 on 2 off. And pm me

Wouldn't my hands explode at 4 or 5iu?
My feet and hands are hurt like hell.

I understand that but how slow? I increased .5iu every 7 to 10 days but still felt the severe pain. Should I run it like 2 weeks?

IML Gear Cream!
They're faking pens? What the fuxk

Back