• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will running a 2 wk cycle of clen help aid in a faster release of THC from fat cells?

trancebrah

Resident Trance Lover
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got a drug test coming up soon, pretty much out of the blue. I have probably 3 weeks to pass as a heavy smoker. I'm done with my bulking cycle so I'm thinking i might as well run some clen and get shredded. But more importantly, has anyone tried taking clen to pass a drug test? If so, how did it go?

i got fake urine off the interwebz. got stoned before my drug test to calm my nerves and everything was fine.

keep extra hand warmer packs and the pee with you. i highly doubt you'll have less than an hour notice before your test.

I'll get a 2 weeks notice, but I just stopped smoking and I should be good to pass a drug test within another 2 weeks or so. I decided to not hit the clen since I'm reading it's not too great for the heart.

Clen won't help. Drink tons of water.....best thing you can do. When I thought I was getting tested, I would put clean urine in a 10cc syringe. Wrap heating bags around it with a rubber band. I would cut the 2.5-3" off of the plunger after it was full and just use my finger to push it out. I would put a toothpick in the front where the pin goes and wrap it with some electrical tape. Stayed sturdy.....never had to use it though. All that work for nothing. Eh....

/V

Clen won't help. Drink tons of water.....best thing you can do. When I thought I was getting tested, I would put clean urine in a 10cc syringe. Wrap heating bags around it with a rubber band. I would cut the 2.5-3" off of the plunger after it was full and just use my finger to push it out. I would put a toothpick in the front where the pin goes and wrap it with some electrical tape. Stayed sturdy.....never had to use it though. All that work for nothing. Eh....

/V

You are the Macguyver of piss tests

Back