• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Upper lower or ppl

casizemore

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think about ppl splits. Better or worse than upper lower splits for hypertrophy and some strength. Any recommendations? I consider myself an upper intermediate lvl lifter.

What do you mean by PPL splits? Like split training?

If so I do split training because it is what my coach recommends to a lot of people and I have made a lot of good gains from it.

I enjoy PPL myself , but i have been on a Bro split for the last 3-4months with good resluts .

You just have to experiment and see what works best for YOU imho

Iv never done a bro split tbh. o Actually like full body but Everyone is against it lol

PPL 100%. Upper lower is for super beginners. For intermediates it's tough to cram in the entire body in 2 days. Shoot me your email I'll send you a good ppl routine I've used and saw great results with

My lifts are 335x3 deads, 290x3 bench, 305x3 squat, 185x3 military press. Bw 175 10% bodyfat, 22 5,7 tall. Think ppl would forsure be better?

IML Gear Cream!
Those are good numbers for your size. P/P/L allows for alittle more "specialization", upper Lower is very condensed and bare bones

5507e933d2a52987efae19ea74be5607.jpg

b5bfae27d829a48e92bae1435fd6505e.jpg

c5e19ee499d2a716cf25fdac78ab755a.jpg

judging by these pics and my lifts when do you all think id be ready for more advanced routines?

Those are good numbers for your size. P/P/L allows for alittle more "specialization", upper Lower is very condensed and bare bones
Did you email that to me? If so I haven't got it, would greatly appreciate it :)

I like the methodology of that routine. Lower volume, higher frequency and progressive overload. IMO this is what EVERY intermediate should be doing. I prefer P/Pl because you have more specialized days, which means shorter workouts, and going 100% on every exercise. Squeezing in the entire upper body in one day is impossible to do without making sacrifices

Back