• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World-Wide authority on AAS proclaims AP gear to be Pharm-Grade!!!

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is AP Gear Pharm-Grade?

For those of you who are wondering about or doubtful regarding the claims that AP gear is a true pharm-grade brand of AAS, the following may put your fears to rest. On the most recent episode of PED Radio, William Lewellyn, internationally recognized steroid authority and author of the #1 selling steroid reference guide, Anabolics (now in its 10th edition), was asked directly what he thought about the claims that AP gear is a genuine pharm-grade product produced in GMP facilities. Without hesitation, Bill went on to say how he has no doubt that AP gear is a legitimate pharmacy manufactured brand of AAS.

If WP was looking for a credibility boost, this was it. For those of you who are unaware of who William Lewellyn is, allow me to share some of his credentials. In addition to being the author of Anabolics, Bill is renowned for his work in the area of UGL steroid testing. He has been a guest speaker at high-level, international medical conferences, has been featured in ESPN magazine and Fox News Channel, and has appeared on ESPN Television, NPR News, and ESPN Radio, among others. He is a well respected research scientist, collumnist, and patent-holding inventor, while also being CEO of his own company

It looks like all the people who admantly denied the legitimacy of AP gear as a true GMP-made, pharm-grade product (and there are many), are now forced to eat crow. Anyone who has been around for a while and has followed the UGL scene has seen plenty of people come out of the woodwork, denying WP's claims. William's recent testimony, especially in combination with the recent video release showcasing the AP production plant, will make it difficult to impossible for the naysayers to continue their attack campaign against AP gear--originally started as an ignorant attempt to appear educated. With this final nail in the coffin, it looks like the AP saga is finally and rightfully coming to an end.

Free AP gears for all.

Sent from The Mothership

I hear WP stabbed Uncle Z in the throat

Its a joke

Sent from The Mothership

ok guys,thx for info...
anyway sales still sucks!

Really? honestly WP is the only name I hear out and about in my real life. Not like most people know AY or AMA...... I would think you were selling the shit out of your gears.

He's not on many boards. I need to get WP hooked up on the other boards I'm repping on.

On a side note euro pharmacies/uncle Z was mentioned in this interview. Basically one of the hosts said he believes uncle Z is in fact EP. I absolutely love this show, great information, perspectives on drug use from some of the top guys

I turned down being a mod so i could give the blowjobs.

Sent from The Mothership

even for me this is too much AP threads in one week can we stope it :)

even for me this is too much AP threads in one week can we stope it :)

With all the people who have previously claimed AP was nothing more than UGL-made gear, these recent comments by Bill Lewellyn are the single biggest credibility boost (along with AP's new production video) AP has had in years and deserved mention, regardless of who else put up threads about AP or WP. In fact, if I recall correctly, even you called me full of shit several months back when I put up a thread proclaiming all AP gear to be GMP-made and pharm-grade. Actually, yes, you did...and I am sure the thread is still here if your memory fails you. There were a LOT of know-it-all-full-of-shit-motherfuckers who spouted off their ignorance over the last few years. Where are they now? So, I really don't care if 1,000 other people put up WP threads--this one was was actually important and you should recognize that.

Last edited:
Come on.. why do people keep bringing arguement up. With out a regulatory body such as the fda overseeing your operation you are not a pharmacy and are ugl.. I don't think any one has been arguing his gmp manufacturing claim for a couple years now.

Come on.. why do people keep bringing arguement up. With out a regulatory body such as the fda overseeing your operation you are not a pharmacy and are ugl.. I don't think any one has been arguing his gmp manufacturing claim for a couple years now.

I don't even know where to begin with this comment. No offense, but I refuse to revert back to teaching a kindergarten class...and you are absolutely wrong when you say no one has really argued the GMP claim, as it has been perhaps the single biggest point of contention over the last several years. Cleary, you have no idea what makes something pharm-grade. Bill lewellyn does, which is why he said AP gear is pharm-grade, but if you want to argue with the world' most respected expert in this field (as well as the videos--which say a LOT if you know what you're looking at), be my guest.

It also appears you have no idea what people were even disputing. It has always been abundantly clear that WP himself is a UGL. Anyone who sells prescription drugs to people without a prescription/illegaly is a UGL, whether they sell UGL-made gear or gear straight out of a pharmacy. The argument has been whether or not WP sells pharm-grade gear--specifically the AP brand. This question has been definitively answered...and anyone who denies this at this point is, well...let's just leave it at that.

Last edited:
Heart you mike Arnold!

Idk why everyone argues the whole fda thing when they are injecting gear made in someones kitchen lol

Look at how AP gear is manufactured, end of story. I don't care who approved it or not, its the practice of how it is manufactured that says alot.

I am using kitchen made shit myself. But I know where the legitimate brands are now. It's worth it to spend the extra bucks especially if I keep getting shit lab results from bloodwork.

I don't even know where to begin with this comment. No offense, but I refuse to revert back to teaching a kindergarten class...and you are absolutely wrong when you say no one has really argued the GMP claim, as it has been perhaps the single biggest point of contention over the last several years. Cleary, you have no idea what makes something pharm-grade. Bill lewellyn does, which is why he said AP gear is pharm-grade, but if you want to argue with the world' most respected expert in this field (as well as the videos--which say a LOT if you know what you're looking at), be my guest. It also appears you have no idea what people were even disputing. It has always been abundantly clear that WP himself is a UGL. Anyone who sells prescription drugs to people without a prescription/illegaly is a UGL, whether they sell UGL-made gear or gear straight out of a pharmacy. The argument has been whether or not WP sells pharm-grade gear--specifically the AP brand. This question has been definitively answered...and anyone who denies this at this point is, well...let's just leave it at that.

Point being that any lab can say that there stuff is pharma grade and any lab can manufacture according to GMP standards... and they should do there best to. But with out a regulatory body what does this really mean to any one... no one will put AP gear next to bayer and call it the same thing no matter how many of these article you try to shove down our throat, and no matter how much puff up your chest trying to demean my intelligence..

LOL and no one is calling Bill a liar....

Not sure what kindergarten you went to but apparently your elementary school was pretty fucked up if you were learning about AAS. :jerkit:

Back