• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormones need assistance!!

ejq25

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I would like to know where to find more information on cyles of prohormones. I have heard a lot of hype about super dmz 2.0 but I do not want to take anything I am not fully aware of how to use and correctly do PCT. Where can I learn more information about this product and products like it so I can safely complete a cycle and PCT? Thanks!

Go to the newbie section and read up. This stuff is no joke and you need to educate yourself. Be an advocate for yourself. I recommend you spend hours reading this site and others.

SDMZ 2 is a good dry product. I'm actually using it now at the end of a long run to increase strength and dry out.

Google it and read some logs and what people used for a PCT and cycle support.

I have researched it a bit, but I am confused as to how to obtain SERMs without a prescription? Also what is a good AI to run?

Check out Iron Mag Research Labs for other products. I recommend Arimidex or Nolvadex. Have you been tested for the possibility of being a candidate for TRT? Most TRT docs will prescribe all AI's needed.

Check out Iron Mag Research Labs for other products. I recommend Arimidex or Nolvadex. Have you been tested for the possibility of being a candidate for TRT? Most TRT docs will prescribe all AI's needed.
Check my signature for link and discount code.

Idog - Thanks for the support

not an issue Chez...the products speak for themselves.

982ee0f7d67fdd6ab79f8d8eb50e465d.jpg

Heavy is correct. Go grab some!!! Can't wait for this one.

Back