• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New to the forums

dagambd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I'm new to Iron Mag. A little bit about me. I started serious weight training when I joined the Marine Corpsabout 15 years ago. Currently, I enjoy performing the Olympic
Lifts,any kind of power lifting and I throw in some Crossfit for my cardio. I have always wanted to put on mass but like most, my biggest problem has been getting in enough calories. About a month ago I started thinking about running my first cycle and a few weeks later, after days and days of research, I decided to give it a try. From the reading, I learned to start as basic as possible so going with test E and proviron was the way to go. I started taking test E at 500 mg/week and proviron 50 mg every other day and I will be finishing up week 2 this Thursday. I know there are differing opinions on proviron but I figured it couldn’t hurt to give it a try with my first cycle. I have nolvadex on hand for side effects but thus far (knock on wood), everything has been going well. I take that back, I have been having some night sweats occasionally and my left shoulder has broken out a little bit. I can’t complain though if that’s it. I am trying extremely hard to eat as much as I can and not really concerned with keeping track of each calorie but ensuring that I keep my diet as clean as possible and eating at least 4-5 times a day if not more. My trouble with putting on mass is eating enough so I know that as long as I am pushing myself to eat than I am eating enough. I know this is only week two but I have gained about 6-7 pounds so far and the heaviest I have ever weighed.

Here are my current stats:
My goal right now is to gain muscle mass.
Height: 6’ 0”
Weight: 204 lbs
Body fat: 15%
I have been training consistently for about 15 years.
I have no previous cycle experience.
Diet: Clean and eating as much as possible.
I follow power and grace performance for weight lifting and competition. It consists of a large amount of Olympic lifting, squats, dead-lifts, pull-ups and bench press.

First Cycle:

Weeks 1 – 10: 250 mg testosterone Enanthate twice a week and 50 mg of proviron every other day.

Weeks 11 – 12: Nothing

Weeks 13 – 16 : Nolvadex 40 mg every day for two weeks and then 20 mg every day for two weeks.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Matt

Last edited:
Quick question....How do you upload photos?

Welcome to the Board

If your photo has a URL(photobucket) click the "insert image" button above next to the "insert video" button... If its an attachment you have to click go advanced below and then click the paper clip in there and find your attachment on your comp.

Hey skinnyguy180, thanks a lot man. I'll give it a try. Never had this much trouble uploading a photo. sheesh!

no prob :winkfinger: and you can just call me skinny.. everyone does.

Welcome Matt....

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome

Welcome to the community.

Hi welcome to IMF!

Back