• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CJC-1295 DAC log

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah elite peptides is like $25 for 2 vials of 2 mg CJC dac ... I plan on buying like 8 vials, 2mg per week. Unless I get a crazy deal I will get more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is there a code i have to enter to get that ?

I think they have the best prices... Their DAC is pretty good but that's just my opinion, never done blood work before. Can anyone beat those prices?

its close geo pep right now is either buy one get one with a code on 5mg cjc dac at 38.99 or i also have 40% off code from them too so if u wanted 5 mg bottles they would be cheaper there two mg would not be though or it would be about the same its 26.99 i think usually they always have 40% codes but the bogo code still is working from thanksgiving there cjc is good ive never had bloods done either but i feel great on it specially this last 7-10 days. CJC is something that really gets better and better the longer you are on it they both sound like good sources to me i when i order i will simply check out both of these sites when ordering and just see who has the better promo going on at that time

Yeah I'm probably just gonna stick with elite peptides... I've had their stuff before and the prices are one of the best and that's not even why I chose their peptides lol

Back