• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Official Maxim Peptide log and reviews HERE

maximpep

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Maxim Peptide customers and loggers please review here! We appreciate your business and we are available for you 24 hour's a day Email

I will be running experiments on maxim peptides CJC-1295 W/ Dac and ghrp 2. They are sending me this to review for them but having said that I have used their products before, specifically mod Grf 1-29 and GHRP 2, and the rats definitely liked it. Rats showed many symptoms of elevated GH. Once everything comes in I will get started and keep IM updated on the progress.

yea i wil be logging some igf-lr3 and cjc w/o dac and ipam and some mt2 . i all so have used maxim stuff before and it was good but it has been a while so i am looking forward to seeing what kind of results my rat can get on this bad ass stack. i will start my log as soon as the stuff comes in they have fast shipping times so it should be soon.

Quick update... I received the shipping notice yesterday and and should be delivered tomorrow.... same as my last order.

I just recieved my maximum peptides. Fast shipping. I will have to figure out how to mix these tonight. Good thing I have a big bottle of bac water from a previous bulk purchase.

I will be running

T3 pyramiding starting at 27mcg
Ipamorelin at 200mcg x 3 times a day
GHRP2 at 100mcg before bed working up to 100mcg x 3 times a day
Frag 176-191 at 250mcg a day working up to 250mcg twice daily.

The T3 and Frag 176 are for fat loss. The Ipamorelin and GHRP 2 are for GH stimulation for muscle growth and fat loss. Hopefully the GH and my current cycle of 800mg Test and 600mg Deca will protect me from the catabolic effects of the T3 at doses over 75mcg. Never took peptides before this is a crash course. I'm pumped.

Here's a link to info on Frag 176-191. I didn't even know what it was till 3 days ago. It's an interesting peptide.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/162967-HGH-Fragment-176-191-Dosage-Instructions

Well I did my first day of dosing. I thought I would get straight into it. I decided to do ghrp 2 before workout and bed to start since I am just, well...stupid.

I dosed all four according to schedule right before I worked out.

It was an interesting cardio session. Very lightheaded. Pretty strong hunger pangs. Felt tired and weak in the muscles especially up top. But the interesting thing was I felt very strong in the cardio/lung area. Very, very easy to breath. Heart rate was an average of 118 during my hour of cardio. Usually it's 140-155. So that was very interesting and surprising...and a little scary actually. Makes me wonder if I burn less calories per hour...who knows....I still sweated close to normal not quite as much.

Also did about 30 minutes in the sauna. Lowered heart rate also in the sauna. Gotta be carefull not to over do it.

wieght 206 bf about 16%

I did a second cardio workout after only injecting the ipam for a second time in the day. Felt much better the second time around. Felt normal and had a lot of energy. Heart rate was still a little low around 130. The ghrp 2 is what makes me feel funny for sure. Light headed and just woozy. Probably gonna stick to just before bed for a while.

On another note another funny thing happened during cardio. I stunk up the joint like ammonia. I've never done that before. I know I'm not all of a sudden ketogenic. I'm eating low carb but I don't think it's that low. Either way I just reeked of ammonia. Something had to have an effect on me. Either way I think it's good. Chalk one up for the good guys.

Going alright so far. Sleep has been iffy. Except for last night finally slept normal. Been sleeping like 4 hours then waking up. I'm sweating cat piss in all my cardio sessions now. So my body is in a state of ketosis it seems. Doing two cardio sessions a day with a light workout before one, burning 650 calories per cardio session. Calorie intake is around 1200 a day with 120g of protein. I will do this for about 2 weeks then bump calories up as the T3 dosage goes up. The only thing I changed in my diet is no more oatmeal because I can't resist putting peanut butter on it. I actually put hershey chocolate on it then peanut butter. I felt bad about the peanut butter then started grinding unsalted peanuts in a coffee grinder with a little sugar and salt to make my own peanut powder to top it with. It was pretty good and less crap. That palm oil in the "natural" PB ain't very healthy.

I received everything on Friday. but decided to hold off till today. Rat received his first injection this morning and just as I reported in my journal the rat is experiencing quite a few of the symptoms he should be.

First injection was 1mg CJC1295 with dac and 250mcgs ghrp-2...... Rat has used the CJC 1295 with out DAC or its proper name Mod GRF 1-29 from MP with ghrp2 and liked it. So far this is no different.

Sides after 1st injection
Cold sweats
slight nausea
Dead empty stomach
Flushed hot head

Note: these sides are a good thing and a representation of it actually working and all sides subsided after 10-20 mins. Also I like the dosing schedule for the CJC 1295 but doesn't really help that much if the ghrp2 still has to be dosed at 3 times daily. Any on have a solution for this?

Future: the rat will likely stay on the cjc 1295 for a bit and see where it all goes. I was given enough for a couple weeks (thank you again) but I know to really see the effects of these compounds the longer they are used the more effective they become. I will add and take away ghrp-2 during the extended periods mostly cause I get tired of the dosing schedule.

Man the sweats hit my rat hard again this morning after the ghrp-2 injection. This stuff is working for sure though he did not wake up with numb hands this morning... but that gets worse as it goes in my experience.

more testing to be done here.

IML Gear Cream!
i got my stuff from mp all so very fast shipping everything was good one of my vials does not have a label i think it is igf-lr3 seeing how the sent me 2 of every thing and this is the only thing there is one of.i mixed every thing and pinned every thing.i pinned or pinned my rat with 100mcg of igf-lr3, 100mcg of mt2 and 100mcg of the cjc no dac ipam blend got the head rush or flushing turned red faced like good cjc and ipam do.i am all ready today feeling tired like good peptides and or hgh do. i am very happy so far with mp products and services. and i will all so add the mt2 made my rats wife very happy about 3 or 4 times and my rat still was rock hard this morning but wife said rat had to take care of it him self this time she was sore good mt2 makes you have the biggest highest sex drive of any thing in the world.

Shit I just started taking it. I read you get no libido the first 3-5 days then your libido goes nutz.

I just started taking it 2 days ago so just wondering. I don't have much of a libido anyway.

Anyway after admitting I have 0 sex drive here is my latest log info....

Sticking with my original dosing plan of

T3 pyramiding starting at 27mcg
Ipamorelin at 200mcg x 3 times a day
GHRP2 at 100mcg before bed working up to 100mcg x 3 times a day
Frag 176-191 at 250mcg a day working up to 250mcg twice daily.

I also recieved some melanotan 2 from MP. I will log those results also. That takes a few weeks.

Everything is going well. I broke through my current weight/fat loss wall today. Before I worked out I was 201lbs. That is the time and weight I go by everyday. I almost sniffed 204lbs a few times this past month so this is legit. That being said anyone could lose weight eating 1200 calories and burning 1400 with two cardio sessions per day. Hopefully I am not overexerting myself and eating enough.

No numbness at all or any hardcore GH symptoms. I ordered some cjc without DAC so maybe that combined with the Ipam and GHRP2 will get things rolling on another level.

Acne seems to have flared up to another level. It's just on my lats on my back so nothing serious. Just a note for the log. It could be the Asia Pharma Test Cyp kicking in also.

Last edited:
Note: these sides are a good thing and a representation of it actually working and all sides subsided after 10-20 mins. Also I like the dosing schedule for the CJC 1295 but doesn't really help that much if the ghrp2 still has to be dosed at 3 times daily. Any on have a solution for this?

Dose it twice a day at 1.5 the dose. If you are talking about saving on syringes you won't like my idea.

On another note my hair stopped coming out. I'm hoping the GH increase over the next two months will give my hairline a nice boost. I've read people doing GH for 4-6 months after a hard hairline hitting cycle have had 50%-80% regrowth.

Just looking in the mirror some old tough pockets of fat have been dissolving quite nicely already. Very impressed. My diet plan and exercise plan are definitely getting complimented by the peps. Pics will be up when enough progress has been made.

Smelling like cat piss at the gym is not gonna help my libido issues I don't think.

Dose it twice a day at 1.5 the dose. If you are talking about saving on syringes you won't like my idea.

On another note my hair stopped coming out. I'm hoping the GH increase over the next two months will give my hairline a nice boost. I've read people doing GH for 4-6 months after a hard hairline hitting cycle have had 50%-80% regrowth.

Just looking in the mirror some old tough pockets of fat have been dissolving quite nicely already. Very impressed. My diet plan and exercise plan are definitely getting complimented by the peps. Pics will be up when enough progress has been made.

Smelling like cat piss at the gym is not gonna help my libido issues I don't think.
Not really worried about syringes.... my rats belly gets sore after pinning it for a week three times a day and then I have to pin the hcg three times a week and the 2.5cc of gear every day.... it's about 29 injections a week. Definitely a pin cushion right now.

HCG 3 times a week jeez bro. Your wife must be on your ass.

Yeah the stomach is getting sore.

I just made some injectable msten too. Like I need more shit to pinn.

Yep 1500 ius 3 times a week. I could reduce it but won't until she is pregnant again.... but all my values are normal now so it's just a matter of time....
Injectable m-sten hahah where do you even get powder for that?

dude if mt2 is not causing you to have the highest sex drive and huge hard on in your life and you can not even sleep from thinking about the dirty sex stuff in your life like being a teen again but about 100000000000000 times stronger something is wrong with you bad.it is the strongest ed med in the world. i am 37 years old and can take 100mcg of mt2 and can have sex 8-10 times over a day or 2 time and it still will be hard and me be horny. and it does this every time i take it from the first to the million time. it is a proven side effect of mt2.

IML Gear Cream!
dude if mt2 is not causing you to have the highest sex drive and huge hard on in your life and you can not even sleep from thinking about the dirty sex stuff in your life like being a teen again but about 100000000000000 times stronger something is wrong with you bad.it is the strongest ed med in the world. i am 37 years old and can take 100mcg of mt2 and can have sex 8-10 times over a day or 2 time and it still will be hard and me be horny. and it does this every time i take it from the first to the million time. it is a proven side effect of mt2.

Maybe it's a side effect of all the tranny pics and calk pics I see on here all day.:geewhiz:

i did not mean that bad toward you just saying it should be causing these side effects for you as id does most every body.but everybody is diff.it makes me to horny it gets were it is to much to handle.

i did not mean that bad toward you just saying it should be causing these side effects for you as id does most every body.but everybody is diff.it makes me to horny it gets were it is to much to handle.

Or maybe my M2 is junk. I think it's alright cause I get all the other symptoms when I pinn. I read the first 3-5 days it takes your libido away. Then it just skyrockets. I honestly hope it doesn't cause I don't have a GF right now. Then I'll be going crazy at the gym. I'll be rubbernecking and staring lasers through every chick walkin by.

idk i have never gotten junk mt2 from nowhere.maybe you just dont get that side effect .and yea if you dont have a gf right now thank god because yea it will make you really think hard about raping hot ass girl at the gym.and i am the type that thinks people that rape should be killed. but it is that strong.so after you pin mt2 it usually for me takes a couple hours then just all of a sudden out of no where boner and the next day will get random boners.you have not noticed any random boners like i say it usually takes a while it is not right away for me it is several hours even next morning when it is worse.

My rat is a pasty white German/Irish hybrid. He does not tan, only burns. On maxims mt2 he doesn't notice any change in libido. The only effects are a mild nausea feeling soon after dosing and the ability to tan and not burn whatsoever. He can literally sit in direct sun for hours and it sets only as a nice golden tan.

My rat is a pasty white German/Irish hybrid. He does not tan, only burns. On maxims mt2 he doesn't notice any change in libido. The only effects are a mild nausea feeling soon after dosing and the ability to tan and not burn whatsoever. He can literally sit in direct sun for hours and it sets only as a nice golden tan.

Nice. Did you lay out the first week of pinning? Or did you let it build for a week or two. I read you are supposed to let the effects build for a while. That's great for me because I procrastinate like a mother fucker.:banned:

how come the cjc with dac is the most expensive thing on the menu and never has bogos?? dam it .

how come the cjc with dac is the most expensive thing on the menu and never has bogos?? dam it .
JUST FOR YOU we just added it to our buy 2 get 1 free list!

Back