• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

15,500 trannies secretly serve in military now. Ban being lifted, more coming

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
3622399-amateur-ts-in-army-gear-with-2-big-guns.jpg

http://washingtonexaminer.com/commi...military-15500-secretly-serve/article/2552448

I like the title 'Obama eyes trannie troops', I can just see the Fox pundits now trying to spin that as though he has a thing for He/She's in fatigues.

I say put all 15,000 on the Iraqi-Syrian border in drag and confuse the hell out of those Sharia/Jihadi punks...

full.gif

I was in army 67-70 - infantry. No one ever gave an indication of being homo or anything else. All we worried about was that we supported each other in combat.

I was in the USMC 1994-99. Whether or not there were gays in the military, wasn't a question when I was in, thanks to "don't ask, don't tell". Times have certainly changed, in the military and across the world.

I believe, most serve in the military because they're willing to lay it all down, in the name of Liberty & Freedom. Everyone deserves the opportunity to do so, regardless of sexual preference. I'm straight, but I could give a shit less if someone's gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender. I care that they can do there job effectively, because when the metal hits the meat, we all bleed red!!

what if you radio operator has a lisp, and hes trying to say "hold your fire" but the mortar team hears "we have no tires"

what if you radio operator has a lisp, and hes trying to say "hold your fire" but the mortar team hears "we have no tires"

Mahahahaha i peed my pants damn that was funny hahahahaha .... Seriously still laughing the wife thinks im crazy but shit that was funny

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee: ..so what's the problem, there's always been 'gays' in the military ..... :ohyeah:
SCAM_LEADER,_the_world%27s_most_unconvincing_cross-dresser.jpg

Back