• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

24 week cycle advice + PCT

sergio90

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Folks

I was just looking to get some advice & help on the cycle im currently running, currently at week 12

25 Years of age
190LBS
Currently 14%BF
Consuming: 2200 CALS
Currently running my 3rd cycle which follows

1-11 TEST E 250MG
12-24 TEST E 500MG & BOLDENONE 600MG
16-24 ANAVAR 60MG
Arimidex 0.5 EOD

PCT, Nolvadex & Clomid, HCG - Just need advice on when & how to run it including dosage
Please don't hesitate with any questions and any advice will be helpful
Thanks in advance

The second half of your cycle is pretty much identical to mine except i'll be on cyp and running the bold at 800mg the var I don't bother with. Too mild of an anabolic I also doubt you will get any benefit at that dose, seems low 100mg daily would be better. But honestly for the price you would be better off doing something else unless your getting your var super cheap.

Your cals seem low but by your BF I am guessing your trying to recomp or cut on this. Seems GTG to me. Hard to say without knowing your goals and stats.

I was actually thinking about raising the vars to about 80mg a day. As for stats 176cm been training 6+ years, previous cycles were test and bold and stana based, vars will be my first oral. I was 22.9%bf at 90kg in about march now 14.1% at 88kg. My aim is to drop to 10% by the end of cycle. I wanted to get the green light with the cycle planned so to speak, does anyone think it's to long? And assistance on how to run the pct as it will be my first time using HCG. Currently on arimidex 0.5mg eod as mentioned before. Just want to avoid any shutdowns or damage my natural levels etc. thanks in advance for the feedback & help

Go back to the threads and check the one called how to come off steroids, there is very nice complete post about how to correctly administer PCT. As far as the HCG if you have been on 250 test for 12 weeks without HCG then save it for the last two weeks of the second half of your cycle. You can blast it at 500iu a day every other day for 2 weeks. Then after your last pin stop using it and do your PCT.

You could also just run it along side the test and bold at 100 EOD going forward. But many would argue that if you have not been on it the whole time there is little point to it.

As far as shut downs your already shut down. as soon as your brain sensed a higher than normal test level it shut you down. So right around the middle of week 2 depending how low or you already were. Right now you have no natural levels. But don't freak out study up on the PCT protocols and how to administer HCG.

As far as too long well that's debatable. Some people are on Hormone replacement therapy indefinitely. You need to either decide to always be on a low dose like 250 a week and then just blast a higher cycle 2 or 3 times a year. Or cycle on and off using proper PCT techniques. If you are done having kids and you are not worried about fertility issues then stay on. Otherwise cycle on and off.

How old are you?

I'm currently 25, going to try for kids in the next few years I hope. As for cycles all my cycles have had 2 year breaks minimum. I pretty much cycle every 2nd summer lol. Iv got all clomid, nolvadex and hcg on hand. Arimidex at 0.5eod the whole way through. So I hope that will be sufficient

Don't blast and cruise. You're young. Enjoy the high natural test levels. How Much HCG do you have? That will better tell me how you should Dose what you have. You don't need to go crazy with it like so many on here think. If you have enough for 500iu twice a week for 2 weeks them you're golden. Start it after your last test injection and run it until the day before you start your pct.
nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/25/25/25

Triptatroplin. Spelled horribly wrong. Will help you out a lot

I would just like to point out that you just wasted the last 12 weeks doing a trt dose of test by itself. What's the point? It's not like you were using an oral that was suppressing you.

You might want to ask for cycle advice from your boyfriend next time cause this is the gayest cycle I've ever seen. Have a nice day!

I defiantly have enough hcg to run at 500iu for the 2 weeks and enough pct to do the plan. When you say last test injection is that immediately or say a week later? And as for pct is it better to start it 21 days from last injection?

Raysd21 as for your comment I dropped from 21% bf to 14% bf and gained from 66kg of lean muscle to 71kg, the cycle I didnt have in mind to really run it for long as I stated above I was more concerned how I was going to cope from the test for the first 12 weeks as it has been quite sometime since cycling however thanks for you input also in saying that I don't require any negative input from yourself

I would just like to point out that you just wasted the last 12 weeks doing a trt dose of test by itself. What's the point? It's not like you were using an oral that was suppressing you.

You might want to ask for cycle advice from your boyfriend next time cause this is the gayest cycle I've ever seen. Have a nice day!

Now that was the funniest shit I have read in a long while... thanks Ray

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raysd21 again.

IML Gear Cream!

If you were one of the guys who has had many cycles under their belt and already has the diet and everything else figured out; then I might agree, Aside from the derogatory comments I might agree with Ray to a point.

Having said that, I recently did a cruise at 250 test a week for about 12 weeks after a high tren A and test cycle. (high for me. 250 test and 500 tren A a week) I kept all the size I had I did not gain any additional BF. Other than less vascular I pretty much maintained. I didn't gain any more lean mass but what I did gain was a needed break from daily pinning and my BP returned to normal and my skin cleared up. Understanding that this is not a 100 yd dash and more a marathon is the key to staying in the game for the long haul.

I'm not the biggest guy. I am 5'9" 210. 32 inch waist. 19 inch biceps. 10% BF I just set a PB for close grip bench 315 for 10 reps. At 42 I am in better shape than 99% of other men my age of half my age.

I can't speak for everyone on here but I started down this path to be the best version of me I could be and not destroy my health in the process. So lets not flame guys for asking valid questions that are not exactly spelled out in the stickies. I learn a lot form all posts even the posts that some of the experienced guys like to flame and make fun of. I agree some are just downright ridiculous. But this thread has merit.

MI1972 - I'm not giving it to no on this site or in this forum to be more specific, I am just out gathering some information and advice on how to continue and finish of my cycle. There is no doubt the cycle could of been run better or different etc etc. However like I mentioned before I'm here chasing information to make it better of what's left of it or for next time. As I mentioned before my intentions were to drop the test at week 12 if my body reacted different to it from what I planned as it has been quite sometime using gear, since getting blood work done and seeing good results I decided to run longer and add more which now it seems to have been maybe not the best decision but i rather be told that with valid evidence than someone disrespecting me behind on a keyboard and destroying the purpose of actually being in this forum or site in general. If you havnt got anything nice or helpful to contribute than I suggest don't to any at all. Just my 2 cents

MI1972 - I'm not giving it to no on this site or in this forum to be more specific, I am just out gathering some information and advice on how to continue and finish of my cycle. There is no doubt the cycle could of been run better or different etc etc. However like I mentioned before I'm here chasing information to make it better of what's left of it or for next time. As I mentioned before my intentions were to drop the test at week 12 if my body reacted different to it from what I planned as it has been quite sometime using gear, since getting blood work done and seeing good results I decided to run longer and add more which now it seems to have been maybe not the best decision but i rather be told that with valid evidence than someone disrespecting me behind on a keyboard and destroying the purpose of actually being in this forum or site in general. If you havnt got anything nice or helpful to contribute than I suggest don't to any at all. Just my 2 cents

Dude - Some people are on here just to get into these imaginary word wars to get a rise out of people. Take everything with a grain of salt, and brush them off. You did no harm from the 250 test for 12 weeks. Some might see it as a waste of time. If you were able to lose that much BF and gain then what else could you ask for? If you would have stacked a bunch of stuff and gone super high on the test more than likely you would have not had the weight loss success you did. Plus you learned how important the diet is which is 80% of the equation in my opinion.

So many guys start dumping huge amounts of steroids into their bodies without ever losing the weight or learning to diet properly. That's why you see so many bloated red faced roid freaks. Yea they are strong as fuck, but what about their hearts, their hair, complexion? Plus I guarantee when one of those guys walks in the gym and a lean aesthetic as hell guy walks in behind him everyone is looking at the second guy not the first. The lowest effective dose is what should be used.

Keep dropping the BF when you get at 10 or below then think about a huge blast with a crazy stack. For me personally when I got around 10% and cleaned up the diet acne was no longer an issue, bloating was no longer an issue. Good luck Brother. Don't let the comments get to you. The fact that someone choses to use the word "gay" in a derogatory way in this day and age is just proof to the character of the person who said it. I am not gay but I feel all people no matter what their preferences deserve equal respect. The same way you would not use the word "retarded" it's just common sense.

Cue the negative comments about me being, gay and retarded in 3...2...1.

SoCalSwole very well said mate cant use any other words than call you a champion, 10% is my goal and has been for quite sometime so not long now I hope.

SoCalSwole very well said mate cant use any other words than call you a champion, 10% is my goal and has been for quite sometime so not long now I hope.

Respect Brother!! You will get there

I use an app on my smart phone called myfitnesspal this allows you to keep track of all your food. even has a scanner to scan bar codes to get nutritional info. This has helped be a lot stay on track. Allows you to break up your macros and customize what your intake should be. Pretty cool stuff. check it out. The drugs and the training are the easy parts. The nutrition is what will make or break you.

I've been using myfitnesspal like socal and it does come in handy when learning how to diet as well as teaching yourself somewhat of a scale for where certain foods fall as far as macronutrients. Give it a week or two of logging before knocking it. Its kinda tedious and time consuming at first but once your usual foods are stored you can just go back and adjust the portions. I've helped several girls loose weight by teaching them how to use the app. Most my guy friends seem to give up on it rather quickly haha reguardless with the help of that app along with dieting and training I lost roughly 35lbs in 6 months naturally in 2013.

I've been using myfitnesspal like socal and it does come in handy when learning how to diet as well as teaching yourself somewhat of a scale for where certain foods fall as far as macronutrients. Give it a week or two of logging before knocking it. Its kinda tedious and time consuming at first but once your usual foods are stored you can just go back and adjust the portions. I've helped several girls loose weight by teaching them how to use the app. Most my guy friends seem to give up on it rather quickly haha reguardless with the help of that app along with dieting and training I lost roughly 35lbs in 6 months naturally in 2013.

Yea I agree it takes a bit of entry and searching the foods to enter but once its all stored in there its pretty easy to enter it in plus after a few weeks I pretty much remember what I can and cant eat so its pretty easy to stay on track. I've dropped about 10 pounds of fat in about 3 months not lost a single once of lean mass well worth the extra effort.

Back