• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

one guy needed to run and log 250. in free gear.

give it to airbornezack. Z knows of him. hes not like ROCCO-X who ran off with a bunch of product. Zack would be perfect. hes meticulous like i am plus i served with this brother in the army. hes ALL natural besides protein at this point.

Guys i would love to log this supplement. like jon said, ive never ran anything before even though hes twisted my arm a few times to. But now, Im finally ready. Jon told me how he vouched for a guy who fucked him and your company. Rest assured, i might not be as detailed as jon is with his crazy logs, but i am very detailed. This would be a huge thing for me to be able to do.
Regards
zack

I'm always down for logging free gear!! And bloods would be ran

If I were to give away gear I think I would require people to post up a current pic.

Sent from The Mothership

If I were to give away gear I think I would require people to post up a current pic.

Sent from The Mothership
and be active in the forums.

Good idea guys. I agree Pics and current activity is a must.

Pics and rep vote

IML Gear Cream!
I'll go first I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
i personally think it should go to someone who hasnt ever run anything before. Just my 2 cents. give it to a guy thats never ran before and u can definitely tell the gains. give it to someone like me for example, itd be pointless.

Airbornejonny 18b is teaching me how to log and work my profile more meticulously. I'd be pumped to display all progress and gains! Aiming to finally shoot over 200lbs.

I'll throw myself in the running. To be fair I'm "logging" my trt run on EP cyp right now. I say "logging" because it's more or less a bloodwork thing,, not and in depth day to day log. I have never cycled before, and looking to run my first cycle in September. Backstory is I've worked out all my life, was a personal trainer and about to do a physique show(natural). I had some very serious health problems which derailed me for years. I've been back at it for 9-10 months now and looking to do a cycle to really get things going. Below are my progress pics, last pic was a month ago, I'm about 15 pounds heavier right now. Bigger but holding more fat as well. Below are my progress pics. First pic was after treatment and didn't really eat for weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 16
give it to airbornezack. Z knows of him. hes not like ROCCO-X who ran off with a bunch of product. Zack would be perfect. hes meticulous like i am plus i served with this brother in the army. hes ALL natural besides protein at this point.

I agree with Jon - Zack would be perfect for this. :clapping:

A first cycle is ideal - and with Zacks physique we'll have a great example of someone...hitting the ground running - natural ... "jumping right into Z's gear."

I agree with Jon - Zack would be perfect for this. :clapping:

A first cycle is ideal - and with Zacks physique we'll have a great example of someone...hitting the ground running - natural ... "jumping right into Z's gear."

EXACTLY!!!!! it'd be pointless for someone like you or I to run it lmao

I'm taking myself out of this do to the fact that I won another Z contest. Can't wait to see the winners results.

I'm taking myself out of this do to the fact that I won another Z contest. Can't wait to see the winners results.
yeh youre set brother! that pic of your quads on the leg extension is pretty solid buddy!!
check out my boy airbornezack. REPO and i think he should get this contest. oh, and follow my log on here

Congrats to airbornzack

Please PM uncle z for your goods

ill call him now and tell him to get on it!!!
and hey, i hope all is well with everything on your end bro. :)

CONGRATS TO ZACK!!!! AS REPO SAID, ITLL BE GREAT FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS A BODY STRUCTURE LIKE ZACKS THAT IS ALL NATURAL AND HAS NEVER TAKEN JUICE BEFORE TO HOP RIGHT ONTO THE BEST GEAR ON THE MARKET.

Last edited:
HELL YES!! Thank you! I'm ecstatic to get started ASAP!! I'm watching to get up to at least 205 and keep it lean. Airbornejonny18b is helping me get the right set up but I'd like to hear some ideas on what a good first run would be???

My recommendation:

Test cyp @500mgs a week injected Monday and Thursday
Dbol 20mgs everyday either in morning or 1 to 2 hrs preworkout.
Arimidex 2 to 3 mgs to keep e2 in check. Either 1mg on injection days or 1mg on MWF for 3 mgs total.

PCT Nolvadex at 40mgs ed for 4 to 6 weeks.

This might be more then 250, but I'll let you do the math lol

My recommendation:

Test cyp @500mgs a week injected Monday and Thursday
Dbol 20mgs everyday either in morning or 1 to 2 hrs preworkout.
Arimidex 2 to 3 mgs to keep e2 in check. Either 1mg on injection days or 1mg on MWF for 3 mgs total.

PCT Nolvadex at 40mgs ed for 4 to 6 weeks.

This might be more then 250, but I'll let you do the math lol
yeh, we are over 250 there math whiz.
what ya think about sust 750mg monday wed fri, and winny 50mg every day last 4weeks.
i got him on his PCT

I appreciate the input! All advice is great help to me. I'm always trying to learn develop myself not only physically but knowledge as well. I've never ran a cycle before so I'm trying to learn as much as I can!

yeh, we are over 250 there math whiz.
what ya think about sust 750mg monday wed fri, and winny 50mg every day last 4weeks.
i got him on his PCT

This looks great - I personally haven't ran winny yet (in the bullpen for a later cycle) but he should do great with this.

I almost want to forget this is his first cycle - and add to the list... dbol would really fill him out but he should start with
test alone.

Congrats Zack! :D

Sust and winny imo is not a first cycle type of run.

And my math is spot on nutsack...

9asa6e7e.jpg

Sust and winny imo is not a first cycle type of run.

And my math is spot on nutsack...

9asa6e7e.jpg

so ive been upgraded to nutsack now?!?! SUWEEEEET!!!!! lololol

Back