• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

one guy needed to run and log 250. in free gear.

Your diet will determine how lean you stay brother. Winny, mast, etc will dry you out and harden you up when you are lean. Its a misconception that they make you lean. I leaned out the best on test with a low carb high protein diet, juat my 2 cents. Take it for what its worth. You will need to learn your own body.

This is all educational to me! Im soaking up all the input I get! I'm pretty lean as I sit now so it would make sense for me to focus more on the mass building and just keep on my diet now which is no problem. No plans on changing my diet either so all changes would be all from the cycle.

Test and a 50 would be good the first time. Or even eq added. My first time ever was 750 organon sust. 250 preloads from mexico.

also no gear will lean you out. The diet will do the leaning out.

i think he should run 750 sust a week for 10 weeks,
then add enough winny to cover 50days worth. which is 7weeks and a day. comes out to like 245$. right under the amount. Plus, his diet is on point so itll be really interesting to see how he handles 750 sust with the winny. I can definitely see him gaining 15-20lbs if he continues his same diet but just adds a bit more of what he already eats.

Test and sust are kinda sounding interesting to me. Now thinking about it I'm not to worried about staying lean and dry. More interested in just putting on some large solid mass.

ive never been a fan of cyp or enth once i found out about sust. ever since, minus these last two logs of cycles, ive always ran sust. mon wed fri injections. its great due to the 4 different blends of test that are made up in it. 750mg a week for 10weeks will be sure to pack on solid yet lean mass. throw winny in for the last 4-6weeks and youll be the perfect test subject to show how our gear works on someone whos never ran a cycle before. REPO, u agree with me?

ive never been a fan of cyp or enth once i found out about sust. ever since, minus these last two logs of cycles, ive always ran sust. mon wed fri injections. its great due to the 4 different blends of test that are made up in it. 750mg a week for 10weeks will be sure to pack on solid yet lean mass. throw winny in for the last 4-6weeks and youll be the perfect test subject to show how our gear works on someone whos never ran a cycle before. REPO, u agree with me?

Yeah for sure Jonny!!! :winkfinger:

It's funny - after taking some time off - I started back in the game with sust (1st time) and it's now become my favorite type of testosterone.

The sust came from Z which was smooth... and I was impressed after hearing people saying they've ran sust (not from Z) and it burned.

I'm sure he'll do great with it! :D

Yea winny will rape your joints.If your not prepping for a contest I wouldn't run it.I hear some ppl say they dont have that problem so Idk but winny fucked my joints up.

Yea winny will rape your joints.If your not prepping for a contest I wouldn't run it.I hear some ppl say they dont have that problem so Idk but winny fucked my joints up.

its never hurt my joints. granted i always ran it with EQ so who knows. i know im prepping for my show and the last 4weeks im blastin 100mg every day and im not on EQ this time. all cutting gear. Test prop, masteron ace, tren ace and anavar.

Back