• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suspect charged with murder after cop kills innocent woman?

Is this kid guilty of murder?

• He should be liable in civil court. Thats it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manslaughter for Kody. and the city should be liable in civil court.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Cop with shitty aim fires 9 times at a suspect who they believed was armed.

He wasnt pointing the gun at cops, but they believed he was armed.

Anyway, they gun him down in a hail of bullets and a stray bullet fired by the officer hits and kills an innocent woman.

kody-roach.jpg

Kody Roach, 23, now faces a first-degree felony murder charge in Vixen Bar shooting.

The man described by a 911 caller as a "gun wielding maniac" who authorities say drew the fire of a police officer last week — including a stray shot that killed a bystander — now faces a murder charge, the Orlando Police Department said.

Kody Roach, 23, was shot and wounded by police outside Vixen Bar on Orange Avenue in downtown Orlando in the early hours of Aug. 19.

He was taken to a local hospital and survived, but 22-year-old innocent bystander Maria Fernanda Godinez, who apparently was struck by a stray shot from Officer Eduardo Sanguino's gun, was fatally injured in the gunfire.

According to a newly released affidavit, Sanguino and a fellow bicycle officer, Jeff Angel, arrived at Vixen as dispatchers relayed initial witness 911 reports that Roach had opened fire into the club.

They found Roach at the bar's locked door, the affidavit states. He reportedly walked to the street "pointing his right hand at the officers," and ignored commands to get on the ground, instead backing up toward the bar again

Angel fired his Taser, which was thwarted by Roach's loose clothes, the affidavit says.
After trying the door again, Roach went for his waistband with his right hand, the affidavit says:
"In order to prevent an armed individual from causing harm to any members of the public or to any of the surrounding officers, Ofc. Sanguino discharges his firearm nine times striking Roach at least five times," it states.

As he fell, Roach dropped a .40 caliber Ruger handgun from his right hand, the affidavit states. Investigators would later determine the gun was not loaded, but had been reported stolen, and Roach was the prime suspect.

Soon after, the officers were informed that a young woman, Fernanda Godinez, had been hit in the shoulder.

Though interviews with Vixen Bar employees and surveillance video, investigators were able to piece together the events that preceded the shooting, the affidavit says:

Roach arrived 12:22 a.m., "appeared to be heavily intoxicated and was acting in a belligerent manner," knocking a drink from a club goer's hand, the affidavit says. Another patron said Roach had put his gun on the bar top.

After trying to get Roach to pay for his drinks, bar employees threw him out, the affidavit says. One saw Roach reach for his waistband and rushed inside, locking the front door, investigators say.

According to the affidavit, Roach repeatedly banged on the locked door with the muzzle of the gun, leaving imprints.
He was also seen pacing back and forth with the gun in his hand, authorities said. Just before his violent confrontation with police, Roach went next door to Gitto's Pizza and ordered a slice, the affidavit says.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating the shooting. Sanguino and Angel are on administrative leave, as is common in police-involved shootings.

Roach now faces a charge of first-degree felony murder. When he fired, Sanguino had probable cause to believe Roach was committing attempted armed burglary and armed trespassing, investigators concluded.

"As a result of Roach's actions, an individual was killed therefore probable cause exist to further charge Roach with first degree felony murder," the new arrest affidavit states.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-murder-charge-vixen-20140826,0,4849648.story

Last edited:
Manslaughter at best. A good lawyer will have have him out in 6 months on a weapons charge.

In AZ it is called Capital Murder. Your illegal actions cause another to react which caused the death of another. It is the perp's responsibility. If he wasn't being the fool, the girl would be alive. This is why I pounded into the heads of my family, "If there is gunfire or any police action, be somewhere else!"

I believe it is also murder if a death ensues when in the act of a felony. Ie, robbery suspect kills someone in a car accident while fleeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What felony did he commit, Disorderly conduct? I dont think thats a felony.

Hmm, I guess having the stolen gun would be a felony. But possession of stolen property equates to him being liable for murder 1?

What felony did he commit, Disorderly conduct? I dont think thats a felony.

Hmm, I guess having the stolen gun would be a felony. But possession of stolen property equates to him being liable for murder 1?

He had a gun, threatened people, and was behaving violently. Blatantly displayed the gun in a threatening manner. Was aggressive towards police. Had he not done any of this she would not be dead. It is because of him. Fuck that guy, don't defend him.

I hate the police as much add the next guy. But this guy deserves what he gets.

I dont know about murder 1 but not manslaughter. Negligent homicide?

He had a gun, threatened people, and was behaving violently. Blatantly displayed the gun in a threatening manner. Was aggressive towards police. Had he not done any of this she would not be dead. It is because of him. Fuck that guy, don't defend him.

I hate the police as much add the next guy. But this guy deserves what he gets.
So the police officer who dumped half his magazine while pedestrians are present (missing almost half of his rounds by the way) has zero liability for the girls death? I dunno.

Thats like swat raiding a house for narcotics and they throw a flash grenade into the house...and that flash grenade kills an infant, do we charge the father with murder?

I mean afteralll, the baby would be alive if there wasnt a search warrant for dad.

Who said the legal system is fair?

Who said the legal system is fair?

Justice is blind, as blind as that cop obviously was...didn't that 911 call say they tased him before shooting? If a trained cop can't hit a target in taser range he needs to get his eyes checked and retake his pistol quals...if his eyes are bad or his pistol quals were lacking he needs to be held accountable for some portion of the life that was lost. Drunk gun thieving scumbag def. should take the brunt of punitive action though...

IML Gear Cream!
So the police officer who dumped half his magazine while pedestrians are present (missing almost half of his rounds by the way) has zero liability for the girls death? I dunno.

Thats like swat raiding a house for narcotics and they throw a flash grenade into the house...and that flash grenade kills an infant, do we charge the father with murder?

I mean afteralll, the baby would be alive if there wasnt a search warrant for dad.

"Officials in Georgia?s Habersham County are refusing to pay for the mounting medical expenses of a toddler seriously injured by a flash grenade after a failed SWAT team raid earlier this year."
http://rt.com/usa/181100-baby-swat-grenade-medical/

Justice is blind, as blind as that cop obviously was...didn't that 911 call say they tased him before shooting? If a trained cop can't hit a target in taser range he needs to get his eyes checked and retake his pistol quals...if his eyes are bad or his pistol quals were lacking he needs to be held accountable for some portion of the life that was lost. Drunk gun thieving scumbag def. should take the brunt of punitive action though...
thats what I was thinking plus 9 shots and still didnt kill him. cop should be charged with murder for not being proficient with a firearm. as a cop you only need to be a good driver and able to hit a target your shooting at

thats what I was thinking plus 9 shots and still didnt kill him. cop should be charged with murder for not being proficient with a firearm. as a cop you only need to be a good driver and able to hit a target your shooting at

Considering most cops only shoot their pistol when they qualify once per year it's no wonder he couldn't hit his target.

...the cock roach guy is guilty.... BUT !! .. we need better cops, the same with school teachers,we pay them bullshit money,& don't screen for mental illness, sex or drug problems.. i have both 'cop & teacher' friends that hate their jobs, they don't really have the community support they need, both are 'legal babysitters' for a city of poor people, doper's, nut balls, gangs.... they work for money to live on.. Double the pay scale , and make it a job worth having, attract the best, not those just looking for a stable life with all the benefits that come with city jobs... imho

Pay teachers and cops like they are rock stars and you'll suddenly find the best of the best fighting to become teachers and cops.

Pay teachers and cops like they are rock stars and you'll suddenly find the best of the best fighting to become teachers and cops.

money doesn't solve all problems. competition and accountability brings out the best. schools have no competition or incentive to be the best. get govt out of the business of education and you'll see some serious changes for the better.

IML Gear Cream!
money doesn't solve all problems. competition and accountability brings out the best. schools have no competition or incentive to be the best. get govt out of the business of education and you'll see some serious changes for the better.

Making schools for-profit won't solve anything. It'll make things worse.

Kick out the unions or at least let shitty teachers get fired.

Police paid for her funeral. And roach was downgraded to Murder 2, Which is still a joke. He's a self destructive drunk. Not a murderer.

...and here we have Another case of fine police work in Orlando Florida.

Who is their Firearms instructor? Stevie Wonder?

Officer Johnston faces charges of shooting into an occupied vehicle and discharging a firearm in public. Investigators say he fired 23 shots from a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle at a car driven by domestic-violence suspect Derrick Lattimore. Johnston declined to be interviewed by JHIT, records show. But surveillance cameras recorded as Johnston, who was outside the garage, retrieved the assault rifle from his patrol car and opened fire into the garage toward Lattimore.

Lattimore was not wounded by the gunfire, but a fellow officer who drove Johnston to Orlando police headquarters after the shooting told JHIT investigators that Johnston seemed to be under the impression that he had killed him.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...k-lattimore-officer-anthony-watts-opd-officer

You are both 100% right

Back