• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Tren Eq 3rd cycle: Help

shammirza

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Friends, 
I am looking for advise for my 3rd cycle. First past history -
* Lifting from past 8 years. Started taking supplements from 5 years. 
* Currently 5' 11''.. weight 80 Kg, 180 pounds. 11.5% bf. Age 29. Turning 30.
* First cycle in Feb 2011 . 10 weeks 400 mg Test and 250 mg deca. Majorly Bulking and cutting in end. Gained decent size. Side effects: Moon face and Acne on back and shoulder. No hairloss from cycle though I am prone to hair loss.
* Second cycle in Sep 2012. 500 mg Test E 13 weeks. Mainly cutting. Gained lean muscles while cutting bf from 11% to 7.5%. Side effects: Severe Acne but mainly on upper back and hands. Very emotional days in PCT and after. No hairloss or major moonface. 
Had AC shoulder injury in April 2013. So left away from lifting for long. Lost all gains.  Now lifting light. Still not 100% comfortable. 
Now planning to run 3rd cycle. Aim is to make lean gains while cutting fat to 8%.
++My plan++
Week 1-5 - Sustanon 500 mg a week with front loading 500 mg in first shot.
Week 6-12 - Test E 250 mg a week.
Week 1-4 Anadrol or Dbol. Advise? 
Week 1-10 Equipoise 400 mg a week or Deca 250 mg a week. Mainly for shoulder healing and some anabolism.
Week 6-10 Tren A 75 mg. Every other day. Advise? 
I will be running Glucosamine Chon. MSM and Fish oil 3 mg for joints.
Liv 52 and Vit E, Pottassium, Chromium along the cycle.
Arimidex 0.25 mg everday from week 2 till PCT. Cabergoline 1mg a week.
PCT: 17 days after last shot. Clomid, Nolvadex for 4 weeks. Would like to get advise on dosage. 
PCT additional: Tribulus, Ginseng, creatine and D Aspartic Acid after PCT.
Also, would like to get advise on usage of HCG for the cycle. Dosage?

All expert info on cycle are welcome.. Thanks a lot.

Thats a nice looking novel up there. It looks a little weak from what I read. What I want to know is, what the fuck does nbsp mean?

&nbsp is just a space.. Its some fuck in formatting ..

So how can I make this cycle stronger? Considering my 3rd cycle? Are dosages and compounds right?

lower the test, keep the A bombs, drop the EQ or Deca, double the tren.........................profit

Thanks for reply... Reason I included Eq or Deca was to build my AC shoulder injury which is still persisting .. I heard that Eq/Deca help.. Any other better way?

I know that I personally would not run Tren and Deca together...too many 19-nor's. Plus you'd probably have to throw a funeral for your dick.

If you're trying to repair a shoulder injury, I'd either look into peptides or just let it heal before jumping into a big cycle and not being able to put forth 100% in the gym. It's going to be hard to lift at max capacity with a fucked up shoulder. Deca is great for keeping your joints fluid and whatnot but I have honestly never heard of using it to repair damage. I always run deca at 125mg/week while I'm cruising but as soon as I hop back on tren, I always drop the deca.

I know that I personally would not run Tren and Deca together...too many 19-nor's. Plus you'd probably have to throw a funeral for your dick.

If you're trying to repair a shoulder injury, I'd either look into peptides or just let it heal before jumping into a big cycle and not being able to put forth 100% in the gym. It's going to be hard to lift at max capacity with a fucked up shoulder. Deca is great for keeping your joints fluid and whatnot but I have honestly never heard of using it to repair damage. I always run deca at 125mg/week while I'm cruising but as soon as I hop back on tren, I always drop the deca.

I would agree it took some time to be normal after I ran tren with NPP. Not a funeral but definitely took some time to get it back.

Bro, do not go into a cycle with a fucked up shoulder. AAS will exacerbate any issue and you will not come close to the gains by holding back. Do not expect any AAS to "repair" an injury.
chances are its tendinitis. Find a good PT and get some treatments. Like so many I see, you probably have some overuse injury caused by muscle imbalances and movement compensations. Soft tissue work and corrective exercise is what you need.
You'll wind of tearing shit up if you go ahead with a cycle. It seems you have a considerable amount of time between cycles... So what's a few more weeks spent doing good stuff. You will have to eventually. If you keep doing what you're doing and thinking is gonna break itself, you're kidding yourself bro.

Back