• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dbol kicker and lower back pain

dagambd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ladies and gents,

I started my first cycle about two weeks ago. I've been reading where people have used dbol as a pre-workout. Thought I would give it a try. Started having a lot of lower back pain and again, this being my first cycle, didn't connect it to the dbol. I'm 36 years old and have put body through the ringer. That doesn't mean I haven't taken care of my body but I have been lifting for-ev-er. That being said, I have rarely if ever felt back pain like what I am experiencing now. I had to prop myself up on my elbow just to wash dishes. Not using dbol anymore at least not this cycle. Have read elsewhere that you can use taurine to counter the effects and that this does happen to other people. Anyone else have experience like this? Recommendations? Anyone use dbol as a pre-workout? Good idea?

I tried all the supps recommended and found nothing works you have to just deal with it

Lots of taurine and lots of water. That's all that helped. That and time. Eventually they subside. I got them using various PH/DS back in the day.

Could be youre not drinking enough water as well. If youre dehydrated and putting alot through your body, your kidneys can ache

This is first cycle and like I said, was only using the dbol as a pre-workout. Didn't use it today and the back is so much better, almost normal. Going to just leave dbol out completely this cycle. If I do use it in future cycles I will definitely try taurine and lots of water. I have read that those two help. thanks everyone

Try dosing it as far from your workout as possible. Like before bed and after your workout. I mean a little common sense goes a long way. What are you dosing it at by the way? You didn't even mention that bro. Good dbol, I mean the real deal shit is dosed at 5-10mg twice a day working up to say 30-40mg a day. Pyramiding up and down. I mean you could have read a dose recommendation from someone that got weak ass shit. You could have gotten very potent dbol...you know. I'm actually fucking jealous. Also are you taking any AI with this dbol? Dbol aromatizes pretty hard if you have good shit. Maybe just take less on leg day too. That is when it hits hard for me.

I am only running test e at 500 mg/wk dosed thursday and sunday. I knew to start very basic. There was a lot of different opinions about running an AI especially with just a very basic cycle but the more I have been reading I have come to the conclusion that running an AI with any aromatizing steroid is a good idea even if it is only at a small dose. I ordered aromasin and it should be here any day(I did have PCT on hand before I started). I just started week 2 with my 5th injection this past Thursday. I had read a lot of people were using dbol as a pre-workout. My supply was 50 mg capsules and hadn't even thought about splitting up the dosage especially using it as a pre-workout. I guess I could open up the capsule and take half with water or something. I really am just going to finish this cycle only using the test e and save the dbol for a later cycle. I tell you what though, the back pain was debilitating. No shit, I had to prop myself up while washing dishes. Had know idea what was causing it either. Thank God for these forums. And thank everyone for their suggestions.

Peace out brothers

Back