• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Input experience and advice eq

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm curious about eq?? Sum ppl enjoy it, others get anxiety, high rbc, sum appetite increase. If you run eq what were your results. Dosage, cycle length anything?? Should I give it pin??

What I can say is:

Bigger doses required. 800mg minimum, 1g + better

Test minimum 400-500mg if cutting, 750-1g bulking.

Longer cycles recommended, but I would challenge that

Hunger appears to be related to carb intake and timing.

Anxiety if you're prone to it, like with most gears.

BP and Rbc - manage with aspirin and cialas, consider blood donations.

Consider proviron. I think that would take care of some of the anxiety.

Last edited:
What I can say is:

Bigger doses required. 800mg minimum, 1g + better

Test minimum 400-500mg if cutting, 750-1g bulking.

Longer cycles recommended, but I would challenge that

Hunger appears to be related to carb intake and timing.

Anxiety if you're prone to it, like with most gears.

BP and Rbc - manage with aspirin and cialas, consider blood donations.

Consider proviron. I think that would take care of some of the anxiety.

How were your gains captain? How much have you retained?

EQ is slow but quality gains. Its a great compound. Watch blood pressure and kill it. Run it for 16 weeks minimum IMO.

Cap said the rest

I am prone to anxiety and EQ caused a little. Nothing serious though, just occasionally uncomfortable.

hunger was up, but I still leaned out some. My gains were slow and steady. Nothing huge, but not all water weight either. I donated blood and had no BP or RBC issues. Bloods looked pretty good after the cycle. I liked it. I'll probably run it again sometime

Ran EQ with test for one of my cycles and I did run it for 16 weeks and at 600mg ew. My biggest effects noticed from EQ was vascularity, HUNGER beyond normal, and that about it. I would be interested in trying it at a gram with test at around 200 ew just to see what it can really do.

hmmmm im so curious to try it!! i would just hate to run it and be a lost of money. So far from my understandings it results are : mild dry gains, high rbc, and vascularity. If i run it in my bulking cycle it would be somthing like this.

tipp 250mg week 1-20
npp 275mg week (just for the joints ;] )
*eq 800-1200mg week 1-16/20 (400mg per ml so pins would be simple)
ten ace 70mg eod kick start & finish 1-6 &14- 20 weeks

-aromasin 25mg eod (going to try ironmags chem)
-prami on hand (never had a problem with prolaction)

stats 174lb 5'6 bf is 12% looking to add 10lb soild. Diet is 40/40/20 or going to carb cycle through out bulk. starting cals around 1900, i know most of you giants think thats small but this works FOR MY Body.

You'll need 25mg aromasin ED. Idk thou, personally I think too many compounds and complications with the sides with the tren in there

You'll need 25mg aromasin ED. Idk thou, personally I think too many compounds and complications with the sides with the tren in there

I agree. Unless you are on top of your rbc and bp and you are bald already.

I would not run it at 800mg with tren. Run it at like 400mg just for the vascularity and appetite boost.

IML Gear Cream!
Last real cycle I did with EQ was at 1,250mg with <350mg test. I was PLn and needed to keep in my weight class and restricted cal diet. In 11 wks gained 7 good lbs and ended up setting to records in my class.

eq is my all time favorite drug... I run a small dose wit my trt year round.

with me no hunger problem or any crazy Anxiety, maybe a little but I kept my head right by reminding my self it was the EQ makein me feel crazy and I got throught it most of the time with out any real issues.

Yea I think I will drop the tren I really wanna see how eq works for me. I know tren is a monster it's self!!

I agree. Unless you are on top of your rbc and bp and you are bald already.

I would not run it at 800mg with tren. Run it at like 400mg just for the vascularity and appetite boost.

I would run 400mg but most ppl say it's a waste at that dose. Ha na, I got a full head of hair still!!

I would run 400mg but most ppl say it's a waste at that dose. Ha na, I got a full head of hair still!!

If it's your major agent run it high, if it's a supportive agent run it low.

It's definitely worth doing a high run. I absolutely love EQ now, it's going to become a staple

Bump!!! Any other options or ideas before I spend the $$$ ??

Just make sure you use a legit source

I ran Some EQ and enjoyed It. You said your looking for 10Lbs. If it were me I would run it with Test and Mast. Sick Combo. Mast is my favorite by far. I like to keep gear as low as possible in order to get what im after. I also respond well and don't need large doses.
Test 500/wk
EQ600-800/wk
Mast 100 ed or eod

Test and EQ 10 weeks minimum Id do 12 to 16
Add in Mast for last 6-8 weeks.
You will be strong, shredded and vascular as fuck. If diet s right.

Oh and donate blood week 8 or 10. Baby asprin once a day

I ran Some EQ and enjoyed It. You said your looking for 10Lbs. If it were me I would run it with Test and Mast. Sick Combo. Mast is my favorite by far. I like to keep gear as low as possible in order to get what im after. I also respond well and don't need large doses.
Test 500/wk
EQ600-800/wk
Mast 100 ed or eo

Test and EQ 10 weeks minimum Id do 12 to 16
Add in Mast for last 6-8 weeks.
You will be strong, shredded and vascular as fuck. If diet s right.

Oh and donate blood week 8 or 10. Baby asprin once a day

I going to run this exact cycle for 16 weeks. I was going to run the test higher but after reading more I think 500 is plenty. EQ I will run at 800 I might bump it up to 1gr and see how it goes. The mast Im going to either run at the end for 6 weeks or do a 6 week cruise and then do the mast with test and maybe tren in the spring for my summer cut. But I have had great results with EQ in the past. Now with my diet and BF in check It should be good to go.

I going to run this exact cycle for 16 weeks. I was going to run the test higher but after reading more I think 500 is plenty. EQ I will run at 800 I might bump it up to 1gr and see how it goes. The mast Im going to either run at the end for 6 weeks or do a 6 week cruise and then do the mast with test and maybe tren in the spring for my summer cut. But I have had great results with EQ in the past. Now with my diet and BF in check It should be good to go.

what kind of results besides the vascularity?? Whats your diet like, does carbs react to eq in any way? With tren i cant have to many carbs.

IML Gear Cream!
Everybody is very different when it comes to carbs. Im a huge advocate for carb timing. I consume Veg and 4-6 oz complex carbs (lo gi) with every meal. I keep it simple sweet potato is my go to, brown rice and oats once in a while. Pre workout intra work out and post work out is where I get at least 50% of my daily carbs. More like 65% actually and they are all so called "fast" carbs. Hi GI stuff. Simple carbs if you will. Some type of carb powder with my pre work out, More carb powder with bcaa during my workout and after a whole food meal. No post workout shake. But the carbs will come from white potatoes or white rice and some sort of desert. Piece of cake ice cream if your good with lactose. You get the idea

what kind of results besides the vascularity?? Whats your diet like, does carbs react to eq in any way? With tren i cant have to many carbs.

Besides vascularity?? I don't know why people think EQ is not a quality mass builder. It will produce quality (no water) gains steadily and consistently the last 10 weeks especially. My diet now is near perfect. I know my BMR, and my LBM. I know exactly how much I need to eat to gain or cut.

I think people should really look closely at what they are eating. I mean really break it down. My carb intake is only 30% of my total calories, fat 20%, 50% protein. I don't think carbs are the culprit. Yes excessive carbs are not good. Carbs from wheat, and processed sugars are not good. But Sweet potatoes, Yams, Brown rice, Quinoa, Dry beans, Oatmeal, these are the carbs you should be eating. Honestly fat is the culprit most times when people complain that their not getting the BF reduction results they want in a cutting cycle 9 times out of 10 it is fat intake. You can eat protein and carbs, or protein and fat. NOT BOTH!

Yes the ketogenic and anabolic diets work wonders. But thats another argument I run a modified version of the anabolic diet year round. I just adjust the carb intake everything else stays static. Once I removed the fat from my diet the BF came off easy.

But for a basic rule I stick to is Protein and carbs with a tiny bit of fat. Or Protein and fat with a tiny bit of carb. You can't have it both ways and be lean. Well let me rephrase that. It is a lot easier and less cardio, strict dieting, and mental torture to just get used to eating one way or the other all the time.

forgot to ask my original question in that rant. lol

Why do you think you can't have too many carbs with tren? Why specifically tren?

Besides vascularity?? I don't know why people think EQ is not a quality mass builder. It will produce quality (no water) gains steadily and consistently the last 10 weeks especially. My diet now is near perfect. I know my BMR, and my LBM. I know exactly how much I need to eat to gain or cut.

I think people should really look closely at what they are eating. I mean really break it down. My carb intake is only 30% of my total calories, fat 20%, 50% protein. I don't think carbs are the culprit. Yes excessive carbs are not good. Carbs from wheat, and processed sugars are not good. But Sweet potatoes, Yams, Brown rice, Quinoa, Dry beans, Oatmeal, these are the carbs you should be eating. Honestly fat is the culprit most times when people complain that their not getting the BF reduction results they want in a cutting cycle 9 times out of 10 it is fat intake. You can eat protein and carbs, or protein and fat. NOT BOTH!

Yes the ketogenic and anabolic diets work wonders. But thats another argument I run a modified version of the anabolic diet year round. I just adjust the carb intake everything else stays static. Once I removed the fat from my diet the BF came off easy.

But for a basic rule I stick to is Protein and carbs with a tiny bit of fat. Or Protein and fat with a tiny bit of carb. You can't have it both ways and be lean. Well let me rephrase that. It is a lot easier and less cardio, strict dieting, and mental torture to just get used to eating one way or the other all the time.

Could not agree more. It's like protein and fat = nice rib eye steak. Carbs and fat = donuts. Enough said

Awesome post :thumb:

Well put. It took me a while to find out my calories needs. I was going off my BMR and reducing calories slowly but i was not making progress. So i went and did more research to find out that, you have to go off your TDEE.Me personal i like 35 carb 45 20 fat spilt. Thats true about the fat intake when going high carb or high protein. The only time i get extra fats is when I am carb cycling and need to get those calories. Im excited to get my EQ cycle going.

Well put. It took me a while to find out my calories needs. I was going off my BMR and reducing calories slowly but i was not making progress. So i went and did more research to find out that, you have to go off your TDEE.Me personal i like 35 carb 45 20 fat spilt. Thats true about the fat intake when going high carb or high protein. The only time i get extra fats is when I am carb cycling and need to get those calories. Im excited to get my EQ cycle going.

Me too Brother!!! I start my front load today. After 10 weeks of priming and now a whole weekend of relaxed dieting. Time to grow. Can't wait!!

Me too Brother!!! I start my front load today. After 10 weeks of priming and now a whole weekend of relaxed dieting. Time to grow. Can't wait!!

I was reading about ppl frontloading. But will that change anything since its still a slow releasing compound, just make it a larger amount when it final reachs peak levels. How do you plan on front loading??

I was reading about ppl frontloading. But will that change anything since its still a slow releasing compound, just make it a larger amount when it final reachs peak levels. How do you plan on front loading??

Basically you take the whole weeks worth on the first day. Since this is such a long cycle I could just fore go the front load. My concern is I have been on test prop and if I just stop the prop and do to cyp my test levels are going to drastically drop until the cyp kicks in. I could also add some prop along with the regualr cyp for 2 weeks that would solve the issue as well.

Sorry didn't actually answer your question. The idea is the giant "front load" is for esters that are long you wouldn't really need it with fast acting stuff. Even though cyp is a long ester its not like its on a timer and after 12 days, BOOM all the test is released. The way it works is it is slowly being released over 12 days with the majority of the concentrations peaking around the 9th or 10th day. Then it falls off. So the giant front load will get more of the test into you and more would be slowly releasing as opposed to the small amount releasing. Basically if you inject 250 mgs and 10% of its strength is released everyday you only get 25mgs released. If you inject 1 gr, then 10% is 100mg released.

Back