• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dating Mexican Girls

raysd21

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
There are a number of mexican girls at my gym. Actually it's just about a landslide. If there are 20 girls at my current gym. Two or three will be white. And one will be black. I'm just curious what your opinions are about dating a mexican girl. I always steer clear of them because the families are brutal on boyfriends. Especially gringos. But I am older now and that matters less. What are the pros and cons from other nationalities. I know my choice in music is pretty much moot with any girl but with white girls I at least had a chance.

The other issue is Mexican girls really seem to fall apart after about 26-28. Seems like it is something in the DNA or maybe it's the pork fat in the refried beans. Just a hunch. Anyway I am open to any opinions or knowledge from experience. Thanks in advance. :lick:

Date only under 26 Mexican girls. ... Lol seriously think twice about the cultural differences and expectations, it can be a potential clusterfuck

Never dated a Messican. Fucked a few tho.

They seem super fertile and i was always afraid of a little pre cum making a b - line to the fallops.

But your observation seems right on. Most Mexican woman in there late 20s do deteriorate rapidly. Usually there skin stays good tho. I saw a greek chick when i was younger and it used to drive me crazy when I would go to her families get togethers and i would hear them speaking in Greek and then in unison look over at me.
I sure it was "god damn that's one handsome fella, i would like to butt fuck him" (they were greek men afterall)... but i would have no idea what they were saying and i always felt like I was being judged.

Messicans are good.

Sent from The Mothership

American women of Mexican decent not women from Mexico two different species are beautiful but all women can be phuqed. My opinion if you meet a woman of any nationality that turns you on ask her out. What is the worse thing they can do say no. I am currently in Moldova and dating a Moldovan woman because she floated my boat rhe worse thing you can do is not follow your heart because you never want to kick yourself and ask yourself what if. So just ask them out you may or may not get a long so what? Me personally I've dated lots of Mexican Americana some of my best relationships were with them some of my worst were with them.
But I have no regrets cause it was a learning experience, think of it that way. I've dated just about every color of the rainbow and glad I did and you will too.

The key is to find one that has been brought up in an ole school family. My wife is Mexican, her parents are from Mexico. She was raised in the traditional Mexican ways. Want someone that will keep the house clean, cook, and keep you happy? My wife is almost perfect in every way except she wont give up her favorite foods lol.

Yeah I guess I just gotta talk to a few. I can't tell how old these girls are anymore man. They all look 20 yrs old to me and younger. There is another gym about 12 miles south of me with a completely different demographic. It's like 80% polish white girls. I mean they speak the langauge and everything. Then the other gym is about 12 miles west and it's all rich white girls. That is the honeypot. But I just don't get out to those gyms that often. I'll give the spanish girls a try. I do love mexican food. Not that I need a girl to cook it. I have that covered. At least the food aspect I know I am good with. If I find a girl who's mom has a good mole' recipe, that might by the nail in the coffin.

messican women are the best, once I started dating them I never went back. they know how to treat men right. cook clean laundry, fuck. its all about you when your with them. I dated one girl that would pick up my laundry and take it home with her and bring it back clean and folded. Plus they look super hot naked :winkfinger:

Hi guy i am Mexican and let me tell you something there is two types of Mexican ladies the one who were born here , they suck and the ladies who born and were raise in Mexico . Personally i like the mexican raised there , they are better in everything i love them and the mexican from here just do not like it they do not know to do nothing so just my 2 cts

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

I get your drift. Maybe first or second generation or third generation raised here makes a difference. I guess what you're saying is Americanized mexican girl = spoiled pig.

Yeah I guess I just gotta talk to a few. I can't tell how old these girls are anymore man. They all look 20 yrs old to me and younger. There is another gym about 12 miles south of me with a completely different demographic. It's like 80% polish white girls. I mean they speak the langauge and everything. Then the other gym is about 12 miles west and it's all rich white girls. That is the honeypot. But I just don't get out to those gyms that often. I'll give the spanish girls a try. I do love mexican food. Not that I need a girl to cook it. I have that covered. At least the food aspect I know I am good with. If I find a girl who's mom has a good mole' recipe, that might by the nail in the coffin.

So you live in Chicago huh...
been looking for a polish rub and tug... the Asian women don't do it for me

Even if you go toMexico in Central Mexico you are gonna find blond ladies with blue eyes and they are descendants if Italians most of the Mexican ladies here are ugly and fat i am not against Mexican ladies Just telling the truth but for me i like american ladies

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

Better talk to Saney on that one, that's his department

So you live in Chicago huh...
been looking for a polish rub and tug... the Asian women don't do it for me

I'm not exactly sure where the best polish neighborhoods are for that. Harlem and 79th is a pretty solid polish area all down 79th street. Harlem and archer going east is another one. I've honestly never heard of a polish rub n tug. I had a friend who used the asian ones all the time. He would drive to Indiana too.

Mex wife = come home from work to a home cooked meal. walk in the door she brings me a beer, takes off my work boot massages my feet. Serves me dinner then massages my neck and shoulders. Just bring her flowers every once in a while.
White girl = spend spend spend, try to get a little pussy and its what have you done for me lately

I love Mexican girls, but only if they are Mexican national, immigrant, or first generation. Almost all of my experience so far is second generation American Mexican woman seem to all want to be nigger thug hood rats.

IML Gear Cream!
I love Mexican girls, but only if they are Mexican national, immigrant, or first generation. Almost all of my experience so far is second generation American Mexican woman seem to all want to be nigger thug hood rats.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm trying to stay away from.

Harlem and 79th is a pretty solid polish area all down 79th street. Harlem and archer going east is another one.

I grew up in those area, mainly polish and arab people.

I'm a little further south now.

What gym you at?

Lol...I have noticed at any age the genetic goddess of ass and titties seem to skip over them

90% are built like penguins or chickens

If they are older and have a nice body.....trust they have a lot of mileage on that pussy and will have at least 6 kids all with 13-15 years of her age

Lol...I have noticed at any age the genetic goddess of ass and titties seem to skip over them

90% are built like penguins or chickens

If they are older and have a nice body.....trust they have a lot of mileage on that pussy and will have at least 6 kids all with 13-15 years of her age

Broadback penguins or chickens.

Watch out for hairy upper lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dem Beans

Honestly though the ones that work out are in pretty good shape...then again they look younger. There really are none of the middle age ones that look like penguins working out. Maybe they just give up...or the fertility thing kicks in and they become baby machines.

It's either the young decent-good looking ones or the real fat ones. And even if they are half decent they all have a roll of jelly. It's gotta be the damn lard in the beans. I mean they are mexican! They gotta know that they put lard or pork fat in there. Dem beans aint healthy.

Definetely go with a mexican woman, born and raised in mexico. I pretty much only dated mexican women, marrying my first over 30 years ago. She was born here and while she had some old school culture, she was americanized enough to become a psycho materialistic bitch. Second was born here, no old school culture and she was a materialistic bitch from the get go, but she was 15 years younger and the pussy was good so I gave it a good ten year run. Current wife was born in mexico and is old school all the way. I am the king in my house. She's 13 years younger, but there are no games. I don't need/want her to work so she stays home, takes care of the house (I never lift a finger when it comes to cleaning anything). No matter who is at our house, she serves me food first (it's actually embarassing). Sexually she is the most open woman I've ever been with, we had sex on our first date because she didn't speak as much english then and didn't know how to say no without making me angry. By the way she's 40 and looks like she's in her late 20's. She has 2 kids 19 and 20 and watches her diet and exercises, she's actually doing some modeling in the upcoming weeks, playboy type, she's muy caliente.

keep them away from buttered tortillas and you'll do fine

.. Latinas are some sexy chicks for sure, but they are 'women' and that's the problem, they're all crazy, all women !!!! my wife is from Peru, and very sexy but nuts, and religious[a scary thought].... she's only here 9yrs.. & still learning English. Her loyalty is amazing, different than American chicks.. imo

Definetely go with a mexican woman, born and raised in mexico. I pretty much only dated mexican women, marrying my first over 30 years ago. She was born here and while she had some old school culture, she was americanized enough to become a psycho materialistic bitch. Second was born here, no old school culture and she was a materialistic bitch from the get go, but she was 15 years younger and the pussy was good so I gave it a good ten year run. Current wife was born in mexico and is old school all the way. I am the king in my house. She's 13 years younger, but there are no games. I don't need/want her to work so she stays home, takes care of the house (I never lift a finger when it comes to cleaning anything). No matter who is at our house, she serves me food first (it's actually embarassing). Sexually she is the most open woman I've ever been with, we had sex on our first date because she didn't speak as much english then and didn't know how to say no without making me angry. By the way she's 40 and looks like she's in her late 20's. She has 2 kids 19 and 20 and watches her diet and exercises, she's actually doing some modeling in the upcoming weeks, playboy type, she's muy caliente.

Pics?

Back