• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long should i wait between cycles

jhill168

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how long i should be off cycle. Im almost done with a 20 week cycle and i was wondering if 2 months would be enouph time to start a new cycle. Thanks for your help.

There is no answer to this question. You need to get bloodwork done. Don't care about bloodwork you say? Eh....at least a month.

The best way to go about it is to have the blood work done bro. Check your levels and see where you are at. Does this 20 weeks include your PCT? I've always done Time on = Time off :)

We dont need no stinking blood works

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on how long i should be off cycle. Im almost done with a 20 week cycle and i was wondering if 2 months would be enouph time to start a new cycle. Thanks for your help.

why a 20 wk cycle? why not 12 or 14 or 16.. 20 is a bit much IMO

Thanks for the answers everyone. Im gonna have my bloodwork done, and to blergs this is my third cycle and my first 2 cycles i did ten weeks but i started seeing and feeling good results at about 7 weeks.Is 20 weeks too much. Im on 1 ml each of test e, dbol, deca and fina. Let me know what u think. thanks

Back