• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running Halo Extreme for the firs time, how does it look?

IML Gear Cream!
What does it matter? Let this know it all run his little pussy oral cycle. Some people you can help others you can't. He is going to get bored and move on to the next thing in a few weeks any way. Hey Fox why don't you try cross fit I heard that's the ticket to gains. lol
You're still raging aren't ya?

Nolva is fine. I don't recommend osta because it is suppressive slightly. And when trying to recover, rather leave it out.

About the 6 weeks, I meant run the full six weeks, but last 2-3 bump it up to 100 from 75. Don't have to, but my second I did and it was that much better. Great way to finish off strong.
I see what you mean about the Osta, I believe the Ultra Rx can combat these effects. What do you think? I could bring the Osta down to 15mg to further stray away from any suppression.

Bumping it up to 100mg would mean having to buy another bottle though unless I started off with 25mg ed for 2 weeks.

HAHAH he can understand what your writing either.. better try spanish :roflmao:
100mg of Turinabol is a very common dosage used. I didn't expect you to know that though.

You know so little about what your talking about and have comprehension issues. So I'm just going to say....... OK NOOB

what-a-fucking-retard.jpg

You know so little about what your talking about and have comprehension issues. So I'm just going to say....... OK NOOB

what-a-fucking-retard.jpg

Oh the irony. I didn't mean to humiliate you, I'm just educating you.

ok noob

images

This kid likes it the way his Mother does. Rough!!!!

You're still raging aren't ya?

I see what you mean about the Osta, I believe the Ultra Rx can combat these effects. What do you think? I could bring the Osta down to 15mg to further stray away from any suppression.

Bumping it up to 100mg would mean having to buy another bottle though unless I started off with 25mg ed for 2 weeks.

100mg of Turinabol is a very common dosage used. I didn't expect you to know that though.

BumPing to 100 is a personal choice.

No, ultra male will not stop shut down. It helps you to feel better while you are being/are shut down.

ok noob

49a49db14f8a5f0d1b0f41dadec130995cdb9e24f1ec5b8d424078addf17254e.jpg

BumPing to 100 is a personal choice.

No, ultra male will not stop shut down. It helps you to feel better while you are being/are shut down.

Fuck it then, I'll just sell the Osta to my gym buddy.

IML Gear Cream!
And pick up another bottle of halo. ;)
Go 7 weeks. 75/75/75/100/100/100/100. Thank me later.

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty joocy :)! I think I'll go for that.

Back