• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Running Halo Extreme for the firs time, how does it look?

DesertFox

Why so serious?
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running Halo Extreme for the first time, how does it look?

I'll be running a 6-week cycle of Halo Extreme very soon, I have prior experience with running a PH cycle but that was about 5 1/2 years ago (I was 19yrs old back then) so indeed I needed to freshen up my memory and procedures. I've read some and I believe I pretty much have it down but would appreciate any suggestions or critiques.

Stats:
25yrs
6'0" 197lbs
14% Bf
6+ years training experience

Workout Schedule:
4x a week (Push-Pull-Legs)

Goals:
Drop body fat 2-3% and increase LBM by ≥6lbs.

Weeks 1-6:
Halo Extreme - 75mg ed
Blockade (CS) - 1 dosage every day
Milk Thistle - 240mg ed

Weeks 7-10 (PCT)
Nolva - 20mg ed
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap ed
Ostarine MK-2866 - 20mg ed
Blockade (CS) - 1 dosage every day
Milk Thistle - 240mg ed

Weeks 11-12
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap ed
Ostarine MK-2866 - 20mg ed
E-Control - 3 caps ed (if needed)

I will have other misc supplements I will use through-out the cycle such as: Fish Oil, Magnesium, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C, Taurine, and BCAA powder.

Also another question; according to my goals for this cycle what type of diet should I implement? Would it be best for me to be in a caloric deficit, maintenance, or surplus? I will keep my protein intake at a ≥200g. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I think its funny how no one has jumped on this. Oh well I'll take the bait. lol

Ok well first of Halo. Real Halo or the knockoff stuff you can get at GNC? Real Halodrol in itself is a fairly mild AS compared to Anavar. I would say you don't even really need to worry about your liver or PCT when using it. Hell my wife takes a low dose of var and she is sexy as f$%k no extra hair, no low voice, no side effects at all. It helped her gain about 10 pounds of lean over the past year but other than that its a drug used for muscle wasting and aids patients that cant keep weight on.

I digress, So your "halo" you don't need any of that extra shit you have unless your trying to help the CEO's at GNC buy another Yacht. Do your research son. By the way, Rapping with the sales guy at GNC does not count as research. Ultra Male RX?? Seriously?? Im not trying to flame you. I am just scratching my head over here wondering WTF your talking about and can't believe no one else jumped you.

Good luck.

This is ridiculous. I think I'm gonna be sick...

Yeah you just turned an $80 cycle into a $400 cycle. Nice job. All that extra shit would have been ok for a 1-Andro/Msten cycle. But Halo??

If you have the reciept take some of that shit back.

I think its funny how no one has jumped on this. Oh well I'll take the bait. lol

Ok well first of Halo. Real Halo or the knockoff stuff you can get at GNC? Real Halodrol in itself is a fairly mild AS compared to Anavar. I would say you don't even really need to worry about your liver or PCT when using it. Hell my wife takes a low dose of var and she is sexy as f$%k no extra hair, no low voice, no side effects at all. It helped her gain about 10 pounds of lean over the past year but other than that its a drug used for muscle wasting and aids patients that cant keep weight on.

I digress, So your "halo" you don't need any of that extra shit you have unless your trying to help the CEO's at GNC buy another Yacht. Do your research son. By the way, Rapping with the sales guy at GNC does not count as research. Ultra Male RX?? Seriously?? Im not trying to flame you. I am just scratching my head over here wondering WTF your talking about and can't believe no one else jumped you.

Good luck.
Strong response, you mad brah?. The Halo is from IML, I don't think they sell that shit at GNC brah. I've done my research, and in about 90% of the logs I've seen, people use PCT and some sort of liver support. The ostarine I added because it was cheap as fuck (50mg x 30ML for $37) and it sounds interesting. I like experimenting with shit. All the misc supplements I mentioned I already had them too, some was even given to me free so it's not like I bought them for this. I've used Magnesium, Calcium, and fish oil for ages. The taurine I had left over from when I was running Clen/Ketofu and the BCAAs where given to me free.

This is ridiculous. I think I'm gonna be sick...

Yeah you just turned an $80 cycle into a $400 cycle. Nice job. All that extra shit would have been ok for a 1-Andro/Msten cycle. But Halo??

If you have the reciept take some of that shit back.

More like $225 since I'm probably going to add Super DMZ.

Last edited:
You could achieve that same goal from diet. Look up carb cycling, Anabolic diet and get a good nutrient tracking app like myfitnesspal. If you ate at maintenance cals for 5 days straight and then ate at 500 above maintenance fro 2 days with the extra 500 coming from mainly quality carb and good fats. You could achieve what your trying to do without any gear. Figure thats out first then once thats dialed in and your BF is below 10% go for a real cycle. Just test and maybe dbol to jump start it. if you were able to keep on track with that You could easily pack on 15-20 pounds in 16 weeks.

But do the work first. Learn how to eat right and gain the discipline. You might think "FU ass hole you don't know me!! I am disciplined." Well let me tell you, until you've done it successfully for a year or so you don't know. You won't know how to fix yourself when you run into roadblocks you won't know how you personally work which is different than how I or anyone else works. I know this sounds condescending as fuck but its the truth. take and do with it as you will.

Brah no offense but you don't know who you're talking to. I've put in work for many years, the ONLY reason I want to start up a "PH" cycle is because I've been out of the gym for 6 months now due to a medial and lateral meniscus tear. I just had surgery a month ago and I wanted to get back in it with some thrust. I've been natty ever since my first PH cycle back in 08'. I know about hard work and dieting, trust me.

Here are some pics of me :

uodPApgawzXryInJYDOweeofXzRKGsTLHGcj.jpg

nygCnbOwCjLVlboYleBhxPtjsMzhfZPWQydS.jpg

Strong response, you mad brah?. The Halo is from IML, I don't think they sell that shit at GNC brah. I've done my research, and in about 90% of the logs I've seen, people use PCT and some sort of liver support. The ostarine I added because it was cheap as fuck (50mg x 30ML for $37) and it sounds interesting. I like experimenting with shit. All the misc supplements I mentioned I already had them too, some was even given to me free so it's not like I bought them for this. I've used Magnesium, Calcium, and fish oil for ages. The taurine I had left over from when I was running Clen/Ketofu and the BCAAs where given to me free.

More like $225 since I'm probably going to add Super DMZ.

No I'm not mad at all. You came on here asked for advise opinions I gave mine. Now because I (or anyone else who knows better) don't agree you get defensive. Just seems like your wasting your time and $$ but maybe you got time and $$ to burn, so who am I to say anything.

Your coming off as an Askhole which is someone who asks for advise gets it and still does whatever including the opposite of said advise.

You were not looking for an opposing view. You were looking for affirmation that you were on the right track. Should have said that then. Should have titled it.
"Running Halo extreme for the first time, please comment on how awesome and hardcore this goofy ass noob cycle looks/"

Not sure why you mad though.

Here is another pic of me.

20roklf.png

Brah no offense but you don't know who you're talking to. I've put in work for many years, the ONLY reason I want to start up a "PH" cycle is because I've been out of the gym for 6 months now due to a medial and lateral meniscus tear. I just had surgery a month ago and I wanted to get back in it with some thrust. I've been natty ever since my first PH cycle back in 08'. I know about hard work and dieting, trust me.

Here are some pics of me :

uodPApgawzXryInJYDOweeofXzRKGsTLHGcj.jpg

nygCnbOwCjLVlboYleBhxPtjsMzhfZPWQydS.jpg
Well for a natty guy you look pretty good. Obvious you've put in some work. Stop sounding like a newbie then. Either stay natural or don't

IML Gear Cream!
Now I remember why don't frequent these boards...

Mods can you delete this thread please, and thank you. Was thinking of logging this here but nvm.

Dont quit now. My 1st cycle was a halo cycle too with furuza. Lol, what a joke but damn it was expensive. Lesson learned. Log it up👍

Desert fox, take everything I said with a grain of salt. thick skin and a short memory. What do I know? Like I said I don't know you or your experience. It appeared like pretty beginner type behavior. Sometimes we forget we all started somewhere, and also there are guys here that want to shy away from the injectables. Don't quit the boards any and all experience is appreciated. I'm just a dick sometimes. When it comes down to it. We all have or should have the same core passion. Training and pushing our bodies to the limit. So in that respect I appreciate your input. Now go gain some mass for gods sake!! Thats as close to an apology as I get!!!!

PHs don't work at all for me so hard to give feedback on that front. Good luck and let us know if your plan worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox, stop being a pussy... You asked an opinion, you got a couple... just because you didn't like the answer, doesn't mean they or you are wrong.. they are opinions or their experience..

Fox, stop being a pussy... You asked an opinion, you got a couple... just because you didn't like the answer, doesn't mean they or you are wrong.. they are opinions or their experience..

The opinions given where based on complete ignorance regarding my weight-lifting and nutritional experience and under the assumption that I had never lifted a weight in my life and that I had bought all those supplements just for this cycle (when in reality, I already had them and have been using them for years now). I was asking for insightful opinions and motivation rather than insults. I mean we got 2014 join dates insulting a 2008 member, now I don't doubt that you guys have a lot of knowledge worthy of hearing but I've been around the block enough to feel insulted at the responses I got. Made this thread after about a 4 year hiatus, what a turn off.

I Saaid I Sowrry :(

WTF!!! Geez dude!!! I take it back im not sorry!! I was training when you were a twinkle in your mothers eye you little prick. I don't care about the join dates.

I Saaid I Sowrry :(

WTF!!! Geez dude!!! I take it back im not sorry!! I was training when you were a twinkle in your mothers eye you little prick. I don't care about the join dates.

I'm not searching for an apology nor am I even entitled to one brah. peace!

Have fun with those negative half a million rep points. While you were looking for the easy road back in 08 when you joined at 17 yrs of age. I was still busting my ass working for you over seas so you can sit here today and act like a little brat. I joined last year to keep going forward I earned every once of mass I have. That is my credentials. Your skinny pale ass doesn't even know about that and can't even talk about it.

If you were here I'd bend your skinny ass over my knee and spank you. Kids today entitled little pricks. They all need to enlist and gain some discipline. Your soft my friend enjoy it you earned it!

IML Gear Cream!
Have fun with those negative half a million rep points. While you were looking for the easy road back in 08 when you joined at 17 yrs of age. I was still busting my ass working for you over seas so you can sit here today and act like a little brat. I joined last year to keep going forward I earned every once of mass I have. That is my credentials. Your skinny pale ass doesn't even know about that and can't even talk about it.

If you were here I'd bend your skinny ass over my knee and spank you. Kids today entitled little pricks. They all need to enlist and gain some discipline. Your soft my friend enjoy it you earned it!

No homo? I think you spent too much time hanging around dicks bro (and by bro I mean never my bro, faggot).

By the way I don't owe you anything, it seems to me as you're the entitled one.

I still don't get why you're mad though.

Yea well keep that frame of mind and come on down to Southern Cal where all the retired Marines hang out. Open your mouth to the wrong Marine like you have to me and see how long you last.

By the way your still skinny and pale.

By the way your the one mentioning "homos" and "fags" not me. Very predictable by the way. Probably why you can't get laid your soft skinny pale and predictable.

Yea well keep that frame of mind and come on down to Southern Cal where all the retired Marines hang out. Open your mouth to the wrong Marine like you have to me and see how long you last.

By the way your still skinny and pale.

You sound very immature for whatever age you are. I'm not sure why you're mad at me, you did just talk about bending a grown man over your knee to spank him didn't you? Unless it's in a comedic sense, that's pretty gay don't you think?

Kid, I'm done with you. Again with the Gay references. Start acting like a man and I'll treat you like one.

Kid, I'm done with you. Again with the Gay references. Start acting like a man and I'll treat you like one.

Apparently to you, not acting like a caveman but rather an educated and normal human being is considered not manly. Such is life.

Show me one time where you exemplified the verbal command of an educated person. Almost wrote man, but we've already been over that.

Never mind while you are struggling to come up with something witty to reply with; I'll be in the gym. Where little boys like you are so distracted by shinny things that they don't realize their girl is eye fucking me while I do my sets.

Show me one time where you exemplified the verbal command of an educated person. Almost wrote man, but we've already been over that.

Never mind while you are struggling to come up with something witty to reply with; I'll be in the gym. Where little boys like you are so distracted by shinny things that they don't realize their girl is eye fucking me while I do my sets.

Had a chuckle at "Show me one time where you exemplified the verbal command of an educated person". That's probably the smartest-sounding thing you've said all year isn't it? Nah but have a good workout though, and by have a good workout I mean I hope you drop a dumbbell on your face. :)

Not to sound like a dick, but if you have all the answers and all this experience, why ask the question? If you were really that smart, you would be answering OUR questions and wouldnt have been running a PH at 17 years old. Good luck with your cycle though, brah

Not to sound like a dick, but if you have all the answers and all this experience, why ask the question? If you were really that smart, you would be answering OUR questions and wouldnt have been running a PH at 17 years old. Good luck with your cycle though, brah

Yet another unwarranted condescending response, I was 19 when I ran my first PH not 17 (it says so in the OP ffs), I'm 25 atm (born in Dec 1988). I don't have much experience with PHs (apart from 2 cycles back in 08) and since this forum is part of IML and being that the the main product I'll be using is from IML, I decided to come to ask here. I already had an account too so that made it easier.

Last edited:
Amazes me how people are so quick to start blindly typing without even reading or thinking. I mean really, this shit has me in awe.

Back