• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running Halo Extreme for the firs time, how does it look?

IML Gear Cream!
Run that cycle. Log it. People will chime in good and bad. Both will help you out.

Run that cycle. Log it. People will chime in good and bad. Both will help you out.

^^^^^^Agreed run that shit!! Make us all look stupid with the massive gains you get.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^Agreed run that shit!! Make us all look stupid with the massive gains you get.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:roflmao:

What is Desert trying to do anyway. You are obviously not trying to get big. But if you would do a little research on 1-Andro and Msten you would see that it would be a much more rewarding cycle and it would be pretty dry if not all dry gains. That is what I think you are looking for. You look like a borderline homo who is to vain to put any water weight on. Am I right...brah? Yeah all those supplements would be perfect for 1A and Msten. Hell. Run the halo with it. 1A is not methylated. Halo is not toxic. Msten is the only one you are taking liver protection against. Good luck and lose the ego. You have a lot to learn.

You already do that job well enough by yourself, you don't need anymore help.

:roflmao:

What is Desert trying to do anyway. You are obviously not trying to get big. But if you would do a little research on 1-Andro and Msten you would see that it would be a much more rewarding cycle and it would be pretty dry if not all dry gains. That is what I think you are looking for. You look like a borderline homo who is to vain to put any water weight on. Am I right...brah? Yeah all those supplements would be perfect for 1A and Msten. Hell. Run the halo with it. 1A is not methylated. Halo is not toxic. Msten is the only one you are taking liver protection against. Good luck and lose the ego. You have a lot to learn.
Where are your pics? you mad you look like shit? yeah you real mad :)

lol raysd21 just negged me, he mad. Why so serious?

Man I'm going to be serious for a sec but if I got these many haters, then I must be doing it right :).

Whats your stats, 120lbs?
I'm currently at 197lbs, those pics are of me at 195~. My body likes to be at 205 - 210. My bones are dense as fuck.

Nevermind see your stats, just run the IML recommended stack and pct.

I just noticed the guys responding don't know wtf they are talking about. IMLs products are real designer steroids not bunk shit from GNC.

If I were you I'd run sdmz3.0, go straight for the kill. You can stack halo extreme with it. And since you are not running test definitely run andro because sdmz will shut you down.

Fwiw, I'm running sdmz now with 500mgs of test. Either use advance cycle support from IML or in my case I have milk thistle, coq10, Hawthorne berry, and saw palmetto always since I run these all the time.

^ yeah I'm gonna use Blockade for cycle support (includes the saw palmetto, milk thistle and such) along with a separate milk thistle serving (300 pills for $11 so I went for it).

Nevermind see your stats, just run the IML recommended stack and pct.

I just noticed the guys responding don't know wtf they are talking about. IMLs products are real designer steroids not bunk shit from GNC.

If I were you I'd run sdmz3.0, go straight for the kill. You can stack halo extreme with it. And since you are not running test definitely run andro because sdmz will shut you down.

I posted on the first page that I was going to add DMZ so yeah I'm gonna do that. So would you say Andro is a must? Would dosing Ultra Male Rx during cycle help?

IML Gear Cream!
From what I understand andro is a must, or else you'll be shut down. You need andro since it converts to test. Spiny or heavyiron would know more then me though, hopefully one of them can chime in.

From what I understand andro is a must, or else you'll be shut down. You need andro since it converts to test. Spiny or heavyiron would know more then me though, hopefully one of them can chime in.

Did you get any other sides from the DMZ ? (apart from the shutdown?). I'm guessing you've ran Halo too, what sides did you experience with it? If any? (hair loss, acne, etc.)

Devil Dogs in So Cal
SOI 1992

Did you get any other sides from the DMZ ? (apart from the shutdown?). I'm guessing you've ran Halo too, what sides did you experience with it? If any? (hair loss, acne, etc.)
No this was my first run with IMLs stuff, all I ran was sdmz. I looked into halo and msten thats why I know a little about them.

I did experience some hunger and back pumps, that was the only negative sides for me. But I wouldn't go based off of that because I am also on test and gh peps. Plus so far I have had no sides from AAS, even when my estro was 144 I experienced nothing but bloat so I may not be prone to sides.

You already do that job well enough by yourself, you don't need anymore help.

Where are your pics? you mad you look like shit? yeah you real mad :)

Alright guys, You've peaked my interest. I'm not against eating crow if its warranted. Can anyone else chime in and vouch for these designer anabolics that are obviously endorsed by this site? I don't want to the bite hand that feeds so to speak; having said that in the interest of continuing to learn and get better can anyone chime in here and explain that these PH's work any better than the crap they tried to shove down our throats in the 90's?

Fox if end up teaching this old man something of value then this is worth it and then we electrically shake hands, then its water under the bridge.

Do they have any merit in a cycle, where someone is used to quality good old fashioned test?

Alright guys, You've peaked my interest. I'm not against eating crow if its warranted. Can anyone else chime in and vouch for these designer anabolics that are obviously endorsed by this site? I don't want to the bite hand that feeds so to speak; having said that in the interest of continuing to learn and get better can anyone chime in here and explain that these PH's work any better than the crap they tried to shove down our throats in the 90's?

Fox if end up teaching this old man something of value then this is worth it and then we electrically shake hands, then its water under the bridge.

Do they have any merit in a cycle, where someone is used to quality good old fashioned test?

To answer your last question, yes!

These are NOT prohormones, I repeat NOT prohormones. These are actual steroids. Just like when M1T and Superdrol were on the market. Experienced AAS users use these with great results, shit Mike Arnold was the one who made me aware of all this. Heavyiron as well. Those guys aren't some noobs using PHs...

You really never noticed the 805 advertisements for IML on this site, or the 4000 spam PMs Prince sends you a month? Where you been at brother, under a rock?

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

To answer your last question, yes!

These are NOT prohormones, I repeat NOT prohormones. These are actual steroids. Just like when M1T and Superdrol were on the market. Experienced AAS users use these with great results, shit Mike Arnold was the one who made me aware of all this. Heavyiron as well. Those guys aren't some noobs using PHs...

You really never noticed the 805 advertisements for IML on this site, or the 4000 spam PMs Prince sends you a month? Where you been at brother, under a rock?

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/product-list/super-dmz-rx-3/

Hey thanks for the response, You know I tend to shy away from heavily advertised stuff and use what is tried and true. Which is why I never pay much attention to the latest supp out there. If it is the real deal then how can they openly sell like this? Is it not considered a banned substance? I might sound like I'm not in the loop and thats ok I get great results from the same old stuff tried and true for the past 30 years. But I am not against learning more. I'll do some research on it. Still would like to hear from some others on this. Thanks Rambo for the info.

If it is the real deal then how can they openly sell like this? Is it not considered a banned substance?

Np. And yes I would bet it's not a banned substance yet. I mean we have off the shelf items at your local vitamin shop with dangerous substances in them that are not well known or banned. I would rather use stuff like this that is known and openly sold as a steroid then gamble with something somone "slipped" into a preworkout or protein shake.

I can vouch for sdmz 3.0. It works. I'm on TRT and I used sdmz to give me a new push. I have no agenda.

Halo is turinabol if I'm not mistaken. 1-andro coverts to methyltestosterone. It's 7 times more potent than regular testosterone. And it's legal. Like I said before this dude needs to do more research. He wants us to lay out this perfect fucking cycle for him. He knows nothing and needs his hand held like a child.

I'm actually running injectable msten right now. I don't poopoo legal steroids that work.

IML Gear Cream!
Halo is turinabol if I'm not mistaken. 1-andro coverts to methyltestosterone. It's 7 times more potent than regular testosterone. And it's legal. Like I said before this dude needs to do more research. He wants us to lay out this perfect fucking cycle for him. He knows nothing and needs his hand held like a child.

I'm actually running injectable msten right now. I don't poopoo legal steroids that work.

If were talking about actual Turinabol then yes its legit for sure. People come here for advise and help. I fired the first shot and put him on the defensive. Having said that all he needed to say was, "guys this is turinabol, I don't want to inject, whats my best course of action." Whatever I don't want to start the whole word war again. My thing is if your going to back and defend the "new" thing as viciously as he did then you better have some facts and not sound like your brand fuckin new. Rambo's posts were helpful. He has some info and knowledge to give. I tried to give some knowledge but all I got in response was garbage. So thanks to Rambo for not contributing to the garbage.

You know everyone from time to time everyone is going to get flamed at some point. Instead of going down with the ship, I try to see what people are seeing and how I came across that caused said flaming, and then give my responses with solid facts and try to re explain my point. Like I said thick skin. Lets all try to grow some.

If I knew he was talking about actual Turinabol I wouldn't have lit him up so bad. hey heres a thought. Why not just run real turinabol?? Not some stuff that converts to it? I think the problem is a lot of the guys who have been in the game a while are still skeptical of the claims of converting to whatever it is.

^ I am not responsible or at fault for your lack of awareness.

No this was my first run with IMLs stuff, all I ran was sdmz. I looked into halo and msten thats why I know a little about them.

I did experience some hunger and back pumps, that was the only negative sides for me. But I wouldn't go based off of that because I am also on test and gh peps. Plus so far I have had no sides from AAS, even when my estro was 144 I experienced nothing but bloat so I may not be prone to sides.
Ah gotcha, I guess the only side-effect I'm really worried about is hair loss. I can deal with things such as acne, irritability, lethargy and such but that hair loss is the biggest one (hence why I decided to go for Halo since it's much more anabolic compared to androgenic). I guess I'd have to bite the bullet in order to find out though.

I can vouch for sdmz 3.0. It works. I'm on TRT and I used sdmz to give me a new push. I have no agenda.
Do you have a log up by any chance?

Omg...just be real with yourself already, all you're doing is blabbering because you're still mad. I already knew all that shit you just said or else I wouldn't have included proper cycle support and PCT. The cycle I wrote in the OP is far better than some of the ones I've seen being logged (yet I know nothing :daydream:). Nobody asked you to come "lay out this perfect fucking cycle for him", and if anything, you haven't contributed anything worthy so why are you still posting? Move on for gods sake.

Last edited:
^ I am not responsible or at fault for your lack of awareness.

Ah gotcha, I guess the only side-effect I'm really worried about is hair loss. I can deal with things such as acne, irritability, lethargy and such but that hair loss is the biggest one (hence why I decided to go for Halo since it's much more anabolic compared to androgenic). I guess I'd have to bite the bullet in order to find out though.

Do you have a log up by any chance?

Omg...just be real with yourself already, all you're doing is blabbering because you're still mad. I already knew all that shit you just said or else I wouldn't have included proper cycle support and PCT. The cycle I wrote in the OP is far better than some of the ones I've seen being logged (yet I know nothing :daydream:). Nobody asked you to come "lay out this perfect fucking cycle for him", and if anything, you haven't contributed anything worthy so why are you still posting? Move on for gods sake.

Dude your right your not responsible for your lack of awareness. But you are responsible for not cluing me in to what Halo Extreme is. You know how many Andro this and Dbol that is on the market that shit? Pretty much all of it. You could have at least let me know WTF it was. I don't let flashy ads influence what I take. Do a solid run and log it. Maybe I learn something.

Dude your right your not responsible for your (you mean my*) lack of awareness. But you are responsible for not cluing me in to what Halo Extreme is. You know how many Andro this and Dbol that is on the market that shit? Pretty much all of it. You could have at least let me know WTF it was. I don't let flashy ads influence what I take. Do a solid run and log it. Maybe I learn something.

Common man..it's all over these forums, IronMagLabs is part of IMForums.

Do a solid run and hopefully it will report some nice gains not just from placebo effect and eating right because your on cycle. Then I'll be on board.

:gayfight:

you are both right... There are a lot of prohormone related prods out there that suck. but if you know which ones to get there is no difference between those and steroids. It is hard to keep up with them though because the FDA keeps banning them hence the reason we are on Super DMZ 3.0.

Anyway having said that laying out an oral cycle is pretty noob stuff and wont make much of a difference..... Like saving 2 cents on gas.

take your caps eat your food and move weight.

you are both right... There are a lot of prohormone related prods out there that suck. but if you know which ones to get there is no difference between those and steroids. It is hard to keep up with them though because the FDA keeps banning them hence the reason we are on Super DMZ 3.0.

Anyway having said that laying out an oral cycle is pretty noob stuff and wont make much of a difference..... Like saving 2 cents on gas.

Like you said were arguing over an oral cycle that anyone could get gain 10 pounds optimizing their nutrition and training style. Everyone has the right to decide how they want to look. Fox is already leaner than most and the cycle hes proposing won't get him the mass he's looking for anyway. So whats the point to look even skinnier? I don't get it. My dick only goes in all the way not half way. either your in or your out. Natural or not. Once you jump the fence there's no going back so why not just go for it and start experimenting with real test?

Your primed for a real cycle, not this half ass oral cycle your proposing. Put some mass on for Christ's sake. Your in good shape but you look like all the other 20 somethings in the gym. Separate yourself, why be average when you can be extraordinary. Fuck average!!! Average sucks!!!

Erm, sorry but no. He was not right about his assumptions and he acted like a complete dumb ass, I'd be embarrassed to be honest. He mentioned how I needed to act like a man to be treated like one yet when he realized he was wrong and didn't know wtf he was talking about he didn't own up to it like a man. Instead he went ahead and blamed me for his ignorance and played the victim card. That's pathetic.

Also, oral cycles don't make a difference? Did you just not say that there is no difference between some "prohormones" and steroids? With proper PCT, you can keep a great majority of your gains after an oral cycle.

Back