• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Son of a PiP!

vedlinyrim

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I juiced oil based GP and got mean case of pips the next day, I made the mistake of forgetting to warm the oil and didn't massage too much =P (my fault). So is there anything I can do to speed up the recovery? its a bad case so I am thinking it will be sore for about 7 days but I got leg work in 3?

Hot cold water?
Icy hot, stretching, making the leg more active, resting the leg?

I got a compression bandage on it right now because walking to the kitchen my leg almost buckled, it feels okay with the warmth of the bandage? but when I stand to walk I am all gimpy and my leg is stiff as a board. Also getting into the car, walking up stairs, sitting on the toilet is a task in it self and putting on socks? UGG....

any advise on a fast recovery would be fantastic.
cool.png

Yikes, Ive had some bad PIP nothing like this. If it gets red, swollen and hot go to the doctor its infected.

Thing like this are the reason I pin the muscles to be worked that day, if a pin falls on that day. This is the best way to help dissipate oil from a injection site. Never get pain unless the oil has a pip of its own. In that case can't do anything a out it...

Thing like this are the reason I pin the muscles to be worked that day, if a pin falls on that day. This is the best way to help dissipate oil from a injection site. Never get pain unless the oil has a pip of its own. In that case can't do anything a out it...

^^^^^^^^^^^Good stuff^^^^^ going to remember that about pinning the areas to work to get the extra blood flow in there. Makes perfect sense.

GP= Geneza Pharmacy?

Maybe i overlooked it but what did you pin ?

Nothing should give you that much pain. I would trash it.

Sent from The Mothership

Geneza oil carrier sucks i got the same trouble with Balkan P i got a lot of PIP so i decided to mixed up with another UGL brand and VOILA no more pain

Sent from my iPhone using VPN Shield

good idea, I worked legs the day before i pinned. when reading on the geneza pharm site they say to pin sust in the buttock? has anyone ever tried this?

I have had great things about this exotic blend so i thought id give it a try. I also pinned a whole 1ml the first time around, maybe i should have broken it up to two 1/2mls a week

So what if you have back and biceps that day? do you pin each bicep?

Yikes, Ive had some bad PIP nothing like this. If it gets red, swollen and hot go to the doctor its infected.

its wierd though, I woke up this morning. Stretched it then massaged it in a hot shower and my temperature shot up to 100.3 I had to drink a protein shake with Tylenol cold and get back in bed for an hour. Then woke up and I felt like a firecracker, slammed total upper body today and felt fine, but now after I cooled off sitting in my chair I feel semi-sick again LOL..

IML Gear Cream!
For the most part I do try to pin bi-lateral. Bis then I do both left and right, tris and so on. The only muscle I don't do that with is the glute.

For the most part I do try to pin bi-lateral. Bis then I do both left and right, tris and so on. The only muscle I don't do that with is the glute.

why pin all over the place? doesn't your body assimilate it anyhow?

Well I made a appointment for my doctor today. from the pin site (BLUE) the pain moved down towards my knee (RED)? last night my knee was swollen, red and hot so its time to have it checked out. I think next time pinning my Glute maybe safer
9wYoKtx.gif
[/IMG]

your pin site should be way higher and also... Also it does not matter if you pinned the glute (or any other muscle) that has all the signs of an infection and would have infected any muscle you pinned. I ask again who is the manufacturer? Geneza?

your pin site should be way higher and also... Also it does not matter if you pinned the glute (or any other muscle) that has all the signs of an infection and would have infected any muscle you pinned. I ask again who is the manufacturer? Geneza?

Agreed, site should be higher like just to the left of the pointer on the rectus femoris. If you that kind of pain somethings not right.

Yes the body kind of assimilates or gets used to a substance and it doesnt hurt I always notice PIP the first 2 weeks then it goes away. After that if it hurts then i hit a bad spot. But nothing like what your describing. Sounds like an infection.

I once had test suspension and let me tell you nothing hurts like that shit. makes prop seem like Novocaine. But the heat and joint pain is whats scary.

So I seen my doctor and he thinks its my bodys reaction to the oil or something blended in the test, it dispersed and when it hit my knee it triggered a gout attack. I haven't had goit in over two years till I pinned this time. What's a good basic test to run that is not oil based?

Could be in EO oil... I made some bold cyp with EO and... fuck! The EO took me out for like 4days. Iv made bold cyp before and after without EO and had zero problems with it so I know it was the EO not my baking skills.

Whats the mg of the oil your using? In most cases there's no need for EO to be used, so unless your oil is something crazy like 500+ there is no need for it. Unless your using a exotic but I'm sure that's not the case.

Agreed, site should be higher like just to the left of the pointer on the rectus femoris. If you that kind of pain somethings not right.

Yes the body kind of assimilates or gets used to a substance and it doesnt hurt I always notice PIP the first 2 weeks then it goes away. After that if it hurts then i hit a bad spot. But nothing like what your describing. Sounds like an infection.

I once had test suspension and let me tell you nothing hurts like that shit. makes prop seem like Novocaine. But the heat and joint pain is whats scary.

I have some suspension now that has zero pain... Works awesome! If I want a new or in the gym pin that shit about 1hr before the workout and a new better number will be had. So I would say not all suspension hurts.

Could be in EO oil... I made some bold cyp with EO and... fuck! The EO took me out for like 4days. Iv made bold cyp before and after without EO and had zero problems with it so I know it was the EO not my baking skills.

Whats the mg of the oil your using? In most cases there's no need for EO to be used, so unless your oil is something crazy like 500+ there is no need for it. Unless your using a exotic but I'm sure that's not the case.

Sorry I do not know what EO stands for? Its basically this:

GP sust270: 1ML suspension oil based
acetate 20mg
propionate 30mg
phenylpropinonate 60mg
isocaproate 60mg
decanoate 100mg

IML Gear Cream!
even on the GP site they say the gluteus maximus or (butt cheek) should be the injection spot, I never thought it would be this bad or stopped to think it would affect gout I haven't had in years.

I spoke to my doctor and he is cool with me doing it for recreation but thinks I should ditch the sust270 and try something else as I maybe allergic to something blended in it.

What would be similar to sust270 but people have experienced that is less harsh on pip and easier to work with? Any advice will be taken as a testing phase only pass or fail as everyone is different, but any advice would be helpful.

Please also excuse me I am not sourcing anything but simply asking about the different brands and NOT where to get it from. Thanks

my next run with anything oily will be warmed before pinned, massaged after pinned, soaked in a hot bath and worked out that day. I am pulling all the stops after this lol

I'm just trying to explain people react differantly to differant oils, mostly EO...Look my thought is this... If it happend from first pin from a new bottle of something you have never used before... Maybe it's the contents of the vial. If you had pinned it before from the same vail and you had no problems then the problem your having it from you, you caused the irritation.Also, the negged points are most Likly you ask alot of question that a quick google search would clear up. IMO you ask alot of things the you should know before you start using... That's most Likly why you got negged. This is a forum to ask and learn but if you don't do some foot work on your own the problems your having will just keep happening untill you learn a little bit about the chemicals your puttin in your body. So lay off the drugs do some searching for the good and bad then try again.Politicly correct rant over...

I can't pin my quads no matter how good the oils are or how little I pin because I end up getting super swollen legs, very red, and in massive amount of pain. Could pin a shit ton in my delt with the same everything and nothing happens.

Now as far as oils you might also want to look for better sources. Both Crimson and Sciroxx oils have worked perfectly for me and I did not get any PIP from them.

^^^^ this... I do not ever pin quads. Done it 3-4xevery time it leave a bruse and massive amounts of pain behind. So I have givin up on quads. calfs and tris are a great spot for me though lol...

^^^^ this... I do not ever pin quads. Done it 3-4xevery time it leave a bruse and massive amounts of pain behind. So I have givin up on quads. calfs and tris are a great spot for me though lol...

Well guys I pinned by Gluteus Maximus yesterday and boy there is no pip at all! more like a light mosquito bite feeling of sore.

What I did was warmed the oil before pinning, massaged after pinning, soaked in a hot bath for 15 mins and did a few leg exercises to get the blood flowing, after that I went about my day and I feel great!

NOTES on GP SUST 270:
What I suggest is with GP Sust270 Do not ever pin your thighs, I have found that this oil is very harsh. Pinning the buttocks is like butter with zero pip...

This was a test run on sust270, I will finish up my cycle and next cycle probably switch to GP Test Cyp 250 , again in the glute for my own personal comfort. :winkfinger:

If your pinning often don't pin the same muscle over and over... I try never to pin any one muscle more then 1x wk... At least do left butt Cheek next shot right butt cheek. After some time give shoulders a try. Really the only muscle that I know most people have a lot of problems with is their quads everything else seems to be pretty easy for most.

I'm just trying to explain people react differantly to differant oils, mostly EO...Look my thought is this... If it happend from first pin from a new bottle of something you have never used before... Maybe it's the contents of the vial. If you had pinned it before from the same vail and you had no problems then the problem your having it from you, you caused the irritation.Also, the negged points are most Likly you ask alot of question that a quick google search would clear up. IMO you ask alot of things the you should know before you start using... That's most Likly why you got negged. This is a forum to ask and learn but if you don't do some foot work on your own the problems your having will just keep happening untill you learn a little bit about the chemicals your puttin in your body. So lay off the drugs do some searching for the good and bad then try again.Politicly correct rant over...

I understand where you are coming from on a forum standpoint, but please keep in mind NOT everything on the web is a viable source of information and what seems to be legit to those less experienced would seem very wrong or a common sense "dont" to the regular user that understands how things work. Forums are here to inform people of correct information to make viable choices, if a question is not asked what is the forum for? there is no sense beating up someone because they want to learn and enjoy the same thing that everyone else does? I don't jump on automotive forums and bash someone because its as simple as a blown fuse, I help them because they are asking for it.

Being in the negative immediately just because someone is new and wants to enjoy the highlights of what you all do is just plain wrong. Instead how about inform, teach and point things out no matter how newbie or stupid the question maybe? If not think about it this way....Not everyone in the world will figure out chemistry on their own. so there will be a handful of people passing on viable knowledge to others, when does a man better himself? when training others or keeping it to himself? :end rant

Sorry for the rant take is however you want I mean no dissrespect, I just had to say it. :coffee:

As a side note never put ice on an area with pip. If you do you run the risk of crystallization of the hormone and increasing pain. Anti inflammatory drugs ( Advil), heat, massage, and working that muscle you pinned are the only way.

And I may be mistaken but you are continuing to use the stuff that gave you a fever? If not ok. If so def not a good idea.

Me me personally have no problem with quads. You have to know where to pin though. That shouldn't even have to be said but many people just go sticking needles in them without any regard. Half the people I talk to are like aspirate what is that.

As a side note never put ice on an area with pip. If you do you run the risk of crystallization of the hormone and increasing pain. Anti inflammatory drugs ( Advil), heat, massage, and working that muscle you pinned are the only way.

And I may be mistaken but you are continuing to use the stuff that gave you a fever? If not ok. If so def not a good idea.

Me me personally have no problem with quads. You have to know where to pin though. That shouldn't even have to be said but many people just go sticking needles in them without any regard. Half the people I talk to are like aspirate what is that.

As far as my sports medicine doctor states I have a mild allergy to something in the sust so Yes, I stopped at 8ml left in the bottle. I will either give it away or toss it being a bit too exotic for my body. I ordered some simple test cyp, ill try that as the basic stuff a lot of people dont seem to have problems with. The PIP I can handle, its when it gets swollen, red, hard, and you have slight scarring of muscle tissue is when I start to feel uncomfortable. My kids call me the "tank", I have gotten hurt not have known it until my wife tells me "you should go see a doctor" and I get a xray to find out I am breaking bones LOL.

Back